HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE!!!

intensitylisa

Cathlete
:D Everyone wish Cathe a HAPPY 39th BIRTHDAY today! One more to go until 40! Since I can't be there here goes: Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Cathe, happy birthday to you!:D

Happy Birthday Cathe...you ROCK!!!!:p I hope your celebrating it,are you afraid of next year???? Who cares what age you are when you only look 20! I hope you will have many more to come...your the best.
Lori

Happy Birthday Cathe!

You are living Proof, that we can get better as the years go by!;-)

Have a GREAT birthday !:* XO

Cathe,
Here's wishing you a very happy birthday! Hope you have the best birthday ever! Can't wait to try out the Body Blast series, I have a feeling this series will be your best ever!!!
Lisa

Cathe, I hope you're having the BEST birthday ever with all three of your adorable boys!!! You are even more beautiful and vibrant and young than last year -- as everyone else has said so well, you're just the embodiment of the fact that wholeness and wellness in every way just make a girl more gorgeous every year!!!

BIG hugs to you!!

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif Kathy S.

:+ HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE!

Thanks for all you've given to us fitness enthusiasts throughout your career!

You don't look a day over 29! (Incidentally, I am 29 and DH said during C&W, "Cathe's about your age, isn't she?" He couldn't believe it when I said you're about 10 years older!)

:p

Thank You All!

Wow, how nice to come to work today and be greeted in such a special way. I just came back from North Carolina last night and had a wonderful time. Even though I had to do a bit of video work, there was still enough time to enjoy the beach with the family. We celebrated my birthday Friday since we knew once we got home, my gears were going to shift drastically :). But I am not complaining, I had a nice relaxing breakfast with my three boys and doggie Hampton today and I'm quite happy. And now seeing all of you here is just icing on my big fat double chocolate birthday cake :eek: :9 :7. Thanks for joining me here today and making my 39th extra special.

Cathe,

A big happy birthday to you. I am sitting here reading the forums recovering from 3/4th of muscle endurance. YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Have a wonderful day.

Winter

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.