HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHE!!!

Happy Birthday, Cathe (one day belated)! We're the same age (I'll be 39 in a little under a month), and I must say, you are such an inspiration! I love working out "with" you and your crew, knowing that you're all right around my age. You all look so amazing! It really is very motivational, inspiring and FUN!

Thanks for everything; hope you had a great day!

Marie :7

Happy Belated Birthday Cathe!! I was away camping and missed it. I hope you had a very enjoyable day young lady!!! :)

Happy Birthday to a beautiful woman!!!!!!!! Everyday when I am "working out with you" I think man she looks better than 19 yr olds I know!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Cathe.........Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!

Michelle

RE: Thank You All!

Cathe,

I am almost 49 and my fortieth decadade has been my best EVER!

I love the mental maturity and thank God for my robust physical health.

My doctor told me I am so physically fit and healthy it was disgusting!:)

And I owe the majority of my motivation and great health to you and your wonderful, inspiring workouts!

You have always been there for me -- through good times and bad -- your smiling face and motivating workouts have always been a source of happiness and enrichment in my life!

I have been so down I have actually cried during your workouts, but I did them anyway and felt 200% better afterwards.

Thank you for all you have done for people who want very advanced workouts without having to go to a gym! I doubt a person could get a workout of your caliber in any of the wellness centers in my neck of the woods!

Your "Intensity" series is the best yet. You just keep getting better and better -- I can't wait to see "Body Blast" I think the musical soundtrack of the "Intensity" series is the best to-date. I have your CD and I admit I play it a lot just for enjoyment.

You are a creative genius and I remain in awe of your choreography and your athletic abilities. I can't IMAGINE wearing that microphone pack, coaching, and doing the workouts you do!

You go girl! (To quote you to Cedie during "Cardio and Weights"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.