Greatest hits and preview of new dvds

I'm not a fan of step workouts. My feet just don't seem to cooperate; even if I get the choreography down, my feet are sore for days. Oh well, I am so looking forward to the new workouts & I may just try the step workouts without the steps.

To all my iron ladies - My thoughts are with you ;-)

I love love love my pump and Hiit. That being said it is the way to go!

Long steady pace step had it's time! Do not get me wrong I do like breaking down choreography and get the moves in the end. That being said twice per week is the maximum for me.

I am looking forward to a compilation of Hiit and pure heavy strength ideally as a free add on to a pure lifting program.

I can not wait for a pure lifting program. I hear you all iron girls ;););)

I would love cathe coming up with some more serious total body pump, with a weekly structure, 6 days total pump:cool::cool:.

I could not be more thrilled!!!! Step is how I got started with Cathe, and nobody does it like Cathe. I absolutely cannot wait!

So bummed I can't stand step workouts. Was already going to have to get rid of the step workouts that came with this bundle.

Love! I was disappointed there were no step workouts in Xtrain (although I love Xtrain), but now with this and the two new step workouts?! So thrilled!

Thanks for the info on the Greatest Hits! I think it's a great idea to plan on making multiple volumes I would personally love strength, HIIT and Tabata Greatest Hits.

The Step Greatest Hits probably won't be for me; I can do basic step but all that fancy footwork I can't get down and end up getting frustrated and watching more then doing the actual workout. It's a pretty cool idea to start off with where Cathe got her start though! :D

Darn, step doesn't appeal to me either. I was hoping for a DVD with a compilation of various routines such as strength, HIIT, and maybe some low impact intervals. Hopefully, next time! So looking forward to the new releases. As a side note, Cathe, pleeezzze consider another serious strength program like STS. I've done it eight times now and I love it more and more each time.

So excited!!!

I almost forgot about this 'greatest hits' DVD!!!
Add me to the 'I love step' camp!!! Because I LOVED step. Nothing gives me the calorie burn - and fun times - that step does. :)

All my favorites!!

My favorite step segments are being included, woohoo! I am just wondering why the dvd cover of Greatest Hits Step has Cathe holding weights. I would think that would be used more for a Greatest Hits Weights. (just an observation, I think the cover is nice though)

I can't wait for these workouts!!

Denise

Bummer. That's several videos I'll be parting with from this series. I do not connect with step at all - i feel like i should have pom-pons and pigtails when doing if. It feels so dated, I don't have the necessary space for it either. :(

Bummer. That's several videos I'll be parting with from this series. I do not connect with step at all - i feel like i should have pom-pons and pigtails when doing if. It feels so dated, I don't have the necessary space for it either. :(

Bring on the pom-poms and pigtails! :D

My favorite step segments are being included, woohoo! I am just wondering why the dvd cover of Greatest Hits Step has Cathe holding weights. I would think that would be used more for a Greatest Hits Weights. (just an observation, I think the cover is nice though)

I can't wait for these workouts!!

Denise

The reasons for the weights on the cover is that Greatest Hits has a bonus circuit step workout that uses weights. We've done a lot of circuit step workouts over the last two decades, so it's actually a very normal part of our step workouts.

I can hardly wait!

Cathe Friedrich became a part of my life in 1997 when I first learned of her step tapes through the old Video Fitness forum! I understand that not everyone likes step...I used to feel that way about kick boxing when it became popular until I did KICK, PUNCH & CRUNCH and I fell in love with it!

Cathe's choreography and cueing is so good that my feet still remember what to do, years after not doing a particular tape (I did Step Works yesterday and it's been years since I did that one).

I can't imagine not giving Greatest Hits a whirl before putting it up on ebay. That's just my opinion and I wanted to put it out there for what it's worth. I can't wait to get these new DVDs!!!

P.S. I'm 50 years old and I did TO THE MAX this morning....I feel so energized!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

CathyV---I could have written your post! I, too, discovered Cathe thru VF in 1997 or 1998 and didn't care for kickbox until Cardio Kicks. I'm also 50 and love TTM. haha!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.