Got my Ripped w HiIT!

My DH says mine are at home...waiting for me. I may have to do all the workouts tomorrow to catch up with some of you other Cathletes who've been RWHing it up out there ;)

I ordered mine on the first day and I still don't have mine yet. :-( Boohoo! Hope they'll be here mañana!! (I'm in SC) cannot WAIT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in Canada so Ill be waiting awhile, but I love hearing about everyone's excitement. It makes the anticipation even higher! :)

got mine yesterday. totally didn't expect. No shipping confirmation but that is OK got my DVDs. I am in MI. Did Legs this morning. What a sweaty out of breath person I was but that is OK. something to work up to.

I live in Southern Florida, and haven't received mine yet. Have any of you in Florida gotten yours yet? I love hearing reviews from those who have received them. Gives me a clue of what I have to look forward to.

I live in Southern Florida, and haven't received mine yet. Have any of you in Florida gotten yours yet? I love hearing reviews from those who have received them. Gives me a clue of what I have to look forward to.
I live in SW FL and was suppose to get mine today. Just looked up at USPS and it's only now in Tampa. So now mine is delayed by 1 day.:(

Last edited:
Same here, no shipping notification or DVDs yet...[emoji22]
I live in Houston TX
really hope to receive them sooooon [emoji17]

I just received a notice from USPS that mine will be delivered tomorrow. It is sitting in Jacksonville, FL. This is the first time I've received a notice on a pre-order. Such inconsistency. Can't complain though - Glad to know that it's on its way.

I received my Ripped with HIIT in today's mail, very happy. Will be reviewing them over the next few days then ready to tackle a Rotation this coming Monday!

Got mine today in Texas! No notification from USPS, just showed up in my mailbox.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.