Getting it done for July & December 2015

Good afternoon,

DH and I walked the dogs this morning. The dogs are beat and so am I :D

Heidi - good job getting your workouts in. Wow, you been busy the last few day's. I was a little sore this morning, my legs loosen up on the walk.

Hi Sherry !

I will do yoga/stretching this evening. BBL!

Hey girls,

I did my workouts this morning. Just getting around to post. I walked and did Barre3 Twist = 40 min. I like barre workouts, but they are not high cal/nor do I get lots of steps in with barre. Oh well! I think this week I will do whatever I want to do :) Not following a rotation, except Barre3 :)

Hope you girls had a great workout and day today.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, ladies.

Morning Belinda:

I just finished a mixed TM WO.
ifit for the hills combined with itread #2 40min. Nice sweaty WO. :)

Great job on your workouts! Sometimes its one of those times where you just do what you feel like. Enjoy!

I am not following a rotation just yet. Peeked at Sept.'s but I am not interest in kickboxing or boxing in general. I would rather run or bike for cardio. Maybe follow but skip those type of WO's. ;)

Sherry: You must be swamped with work and running kids around to practice. I hope you are finding a few moments for you in there. ;)

Staying home today to work around the house.

Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi

Oh and Keep Cool! Argh the never ending muggies here!

Back again..:)

Just finished RWH Plyo 1 PHEW! Skipped abs due to my wonky right hip this morning. Must have slept on it weird.

Decided on RWH 30 Day scrambled rotation. :)

Have a great one!
Heidi

Good afternoon,

I did CCPP, ran over 5 miles :) Now I am beat :)

I hope you guys don't mind me continue with thread instead of starting a new one every month? I

Heidi - hope your hip is ok? Amazing job on RWH Plyo 1 this morning.

Hi Sherry!

I still have to do Barre 3 later. BBL!

Good morning,

Plan for today is: Barre 3 Standing Slim2 = 30 min and weights.

The vet called us yesterday, Brawler doesn't have cancer :D I am so happy :) He always gets bumps on his body's? Not sure, why?

I have a doc appointment this afternoon, I will not be back until later this afternoon.

Heidi - have fun with RWH legs today. I hope one day this series will go on sale :)

Hi Sherry!

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

Yes, it's been a bit crazy at our house. DH starts classes tomorrow, so he's in a bit of a panic. DS more he's back to school on Saturday, so trying to get him ready. DD starts school on Tuesday, so we're in the full gotta get things done mode. Plus, heat has kicked back up - we actually turned the AC back on. Not doing much more than dog walking. Did talk to a PT friend about my hips/glutes - he suggested more floor work, so need yo rethink my time available and what to do. Barre would also probably work.

silly phone, i wasn't done yet.

Glad you are keeping up with your wo's. Glad your pup is ok. Please be patient, and I'll be back shortly.

First couple weeks of getting back in the swing of school etc. is the hardest on every schedule.

I hear ya on the heat...it hasn't let up here. So weird to have high temps and endless humidity for so long. Today will be in the
90's again. My walks and or runs outside are basically non existent. Mostly using the treadmill only.

Try, Try again with new workouts for the hips. I hope the floor work makes a difference for you.

Have a great Wednesday! Sneak in a WO where you can.

BRB

Morning Belinda!

Day 2 of my rotation is DONE! RWH legs. :) I burned them up good!

Off to shower and work. I hope the A/C is working! Too Darn hot!

What are your plans for today?

Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi

I'm back to report that in addition to a dog walk (she insists, but is miserable after a short bit because it's so hot - silly dog), I also did PT exercises plus XTrain Barre Bonus then finished with single leg glute bridges while Amanda kept doing hip thrusts - hearing Cathe kept me motivated.

Belinda - noticed that you did CCPP - did you run circles in your basement again?

Heidi - which rotation are you following?

That's it for today. Off work the next 2 days, but lots of appointments and things to do. I'll need wo's to try to keep me sane!

Good evening,

Sherry - yes, I ran circles around my basement :) It's to hot outside. My dogs can't handle the heat lately. Hope things slow down for you soon.

Heidi - nicely done on your leg workout today.

Good night, ladies.

Hey girls,

I walked my dogs this morning and did Barre3 Ballett Fit = 40 min.

I went too see my doc yesterday. I had blood work done for my thyroid. My doc a few month ago, put me on thyroid meds after I told him all the symptoms I was experiencing for a long time. Not to mention I was on thyroid meds in Germany a few years ago.My kids and sister have Hashimoto’s disease :( Since I am on the meds my doc been monitoring my blood test closely. My last 2 blood test showed normal numbers. My blood test from 3 weeks ago wasn't normal. I have Hashimoto’s disease, also called chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis or autoimmune thyroiditis, is an autoimmune disease. An autoimmune disease is a disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks the body’s own cells and organs. I am glad I mention it to my doc a few month ago and he listen.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I'm back to report that in addition to a dog walk (she insists, but is miserable after a short bit because it's so hot - silly dog), I also did PT exercises plus XTrain Barre Bonus then finished with single leg glute bridges while Amanda kept doing hip thrusts - hearing Cathe kept me motivated.

Belinda - noticed that you did CCPP - did you run circles in your basement again?

Heidi - which rotation are you following?

That's it for today. Off work the next 2 days, but lots of appointments and things to do. I'll need wo's to try to keep me sane!

GREAT JOB! :)

I am following: RWH 30 day scrambled. :) OH My legs! That leg workout yesterday got me good.

Good evening,

Sherry - yes, I ran circles around my basement :) It's to hot outside. My dogs can't handle the heat lately. Hope things slow down for you soon.

Heidi - nicely done on your leg workout today.

Good night, ladies.

Great job on your run around too! :)

OH BOY AM I FEELING IT! LOL!

Hey girls,

I walked my dogs this morning and did Barre3 Ballett Fit = 40 min.

I went too see my doc yesterday. I had blood work done for my thyroid. My doc a few month ago, put me on thyroid meds after I told him all the symptoms I was experiencing for a long time. Not to mention I was on thyroid meds in Germany a few years ago.My kids and sister have Hashimoto’s disease :( Since I am on the meds my doc been monitoring my blood test closely. My last 2 blood test showed normal numbers. My blood test from 3 weeks ago wasn't normal. I have Hashimoto’s disease, also called chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis or autoimmune thyroiditis, is an autoimmune disease. An autoimmune disease is a disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks the body’s own cells and organs. I am glad I mention it to my doc a few month ago and he listen.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

I have a friend that has the same issue. It is a never ending cycle of ups and downs. Trying to regulate it is very difficult. I will mention it to her that you are having similar issues. If that's ok....maybe you can help her with some advise..?
Really great to hear that your Doc is actually listening to you...hard to find these days.

Nice job on your workouts! Good to get out early in the morning for some walks. It is just too darn hot and humid lately.

BRB!

Another busy work day but got in my workout before going in.

Today was a rest day on the schedule...but I said OH NO I am not! LOL! I took this past weekend off and am just getting back
in the habit of it.

So today, even though my legs are sore I did an online bike workout from SSOD: Oct 6, 2013 its about 32 min. It ended up being
a hiit endurance ride. OI! My Legs are totally fried now. Almost 9 miles.

So I guess I need to change things around to give my legs a break again. Tomorrow was suppose to be RWH Low Impact #1 and abs. Then Satuday: RWH Chest, triceps and shoulders. So I am changing them around. :)

Friday: RWH chest, triceps and shoulders
Saturday: Low impact and abs #1
Sunday: Rest Day or easy run
Monday: Back to it again with RWH Plyo 2 and abs 2

That's the plan anyway... :)

Have a great evening!
BBS
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.