Getting it done for July & December 2015

Heidi - wtg, on getting your workout in today. I like your workout plan for the upcoming day's :) Wished I bought RWH :( I hope eventually it will go on sale :) I have no problem you telling your friend. When did your friend found out she had thyroid problems? I see a military doc on base. He is an internal doc, older guy. He is amazing :) Unfortunately he took a different position on base. I will have a new doc soon. We shall see!

Happy Saturday!

Trying to get DS ready to go, but I did get in a wo today - dog walk plus LB floor work - getting the smaller muscles good!

Belinda - glad you have a good doctor who takes the time to listen and respond to you, the patient. I'm sure RWH will become a deal of the day once ICE is released. Looking forward to that series - especially the LB floor work (which I used to dread and not do "cause I was too tired" but now fully see the importance of it!)

Heidi - You are doing great with your plan! Keep it up.

Ok, that was my few minutes of rest. Now, back to getting things packed.

Good afternoon,

I will do Barre 3 Studio Burn and Jenny Ford Marching with Moves shortly. My son and his fiancé is here, we went to a car show and wine tasting earlier :D

Sherry - I am glad my doc listen too :) I love floor work, the more the better. I really don't need RWH, if it doesn't go on sale anytime soon…..not a big deal. I have enough dvd's already.

Heidi - what did you end up doing today? Have fun, girl.

I will be back later.

Morning!

Today will be: RWH chest, triceps and shoulders! No workouts for Friday or Saturday.

Friday was another busy work day. Saturday was catch-up on house stuff and reorganizing. Guests last night with a campfire and
movie until very late. I ended up going to bed before the movie was over for I still have that bad migraine. I just couldn't take much more.

Today I am up and dishes are now in the dishwasher. Trash is cleaned up. Having my coffee and will get to my workout shortly.

Belinda: Sounds like a busy day for you yesterday. ;) Nice to have you Son and and fiance for a visit.
I am a sucker to new workouts. LOL! I have loads of different ones but of course there is always something new to try out. ;)
Yes, I did get the new series too. ;)

Sherry: Great job on your workouts and getting it done early! Good luck to your Son this year! I am sure you will be missing him too.

NOW! back to my rotation! LOL! I have to finish one all the way through before the next one comes out. Wish me luck!

Have a great Sunday!
BBS
Heidi

Hallo again,

Stretch is done :)

Heidi - have fun with your weight workout today. Good luck on your rotation :)

Hi Sherry!

Have a great day and workouts.

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday, got DS moved back to school and I got in dog walks and floor work. Today went back-to-school clothes shopping with DD, and my wo was XTrain ride. Working to get back in the swing of things.

Belinda - I'm sure you enjoyed you stretch today. I bet the wine tasting yesterday was fun, too. Nice that you could enjoy it with your son.

Heidi - Glad your headache has finally subsided and you were able to get in a wo. Speaking of fires, I need to stock up on s'more fixin's for the kids to make in the fire pit - adding that to the grocery list, which at this point will be tomorrow.

Cool enough to take the dog for a walk now and relax the rest of the evening. Have a good one.

Hi girls! Happy Labor Day!:)

I had a fantastic weekend with my family! Didn't get my workout in until now :) I did Jenny Ford's Cardio Interval and core.

Sherry - I sure did :) The wine tasting is a wast of money, if you ask me :( I could hardly taste the wine, they poured so little wine in the glass? Hope you got all your kids school shopping done.

Hi Heidi :)

Good night, ladies.

Finally a chance to post!

Started off the day with sprints, then floor work for the hip. Didn't get nearly the yard work done that I wanted to do because the heat was just awful. We pretty much had a quiet day at home. DD starts back to school tomorrow, so that should get us back on some kind of schedule.

Belinda - Glad you enjoyed time with your family. Sorry that wine tasting wasn't worth it. Yes, school shopping is done, for the most part, though they always come up with other things to get, right?

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Winding down early. Tomorrow I start going in to work at 7. No morning wo's for a while 'til I adjust, but this shoudl get me more time overall because traffic will be lighter for both commutes.

Hope you had a good one. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

I will do Jenny Ford upper/lower body. Have to go to the vet this afternoon, Brawler's stitches are coming out today.

Sherry - glad you got all your shopping done. I am sure, you have to get more later on. It never ends :)

Hi Heidi!

I will be back later.

Happy First Day of School! Well, that's what it is at our house. Already had to run out and get those few things for school that are needed but we didn't think about. Think I'll like working these earlier hours, because had time to run errands and still get in a good wo - CycleMax, ISFR Glutes and 100 Hip thrusts plus dog walk. Now, I'm exhausted and ready for bed.

Belinda - Brawler will be so happy to get those stitches out, and I'm sure you will be, too. How do you like JF wo's? Have you done them often? Maybe I'm not just remembering, which is very possible.

Hi Heidi!

Gotta shower and rest. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

I will do Jenny Ford Marching with Moves and core today.
Brawlers stitches are out :)

Sherry - good job on your bike ride and getting things done early in the morning. I hate when I am rushed around :( I have done a few of Jenny Ford's workouts in the past, I really like her workouts. They are fun, not complicated :)

Hi Heidi!

I will be back after my workout. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Heidi - wtg, on getting your workout in today. I like your workout plan for the upcoming day's :) Wished I bought RWH :( I hope eventually it will go on sale :) I have no problem you telling your friend. When did your friend found out she had thyroid problems? I see a military doc on base. He is an internal doc, older guy. He is amazing :) Unfortunately he took a different position on base. I will have a new doc soon. We shall see!

Thank you on my workouts! :) Phew! After Sunday's RWH chest, shoulders and triceps I pulled weeds in the garden of roses. OMG my triceps next day even still now are sore! LOL!

My friend has been dealing with this issue I think since she was a teen. :/ They just can't get it regulated with meds. Tough on her for sure.
Your Doc sounds great! It's really hard to find good doctors these days. It boils down to how many they can get in and out of the office and charge the insurance ridiculous fees.

BRB!

Good morning,

I will do Jenny Ford Marching with Moves and core today.
Brawlers stitches are out :)

Sherry - good job on your bike ride and getting things done early in the morning. I hate when I am rushed around :( I have done a few of Jenny Ford's workouts in the past, I really like her workouts. They are fun, not complicated :)

Hi Heidi!

I will be back after my workout. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

YEAH! Great news on the stitches being removed. :)

Happy First Day of School! Well, that's what it is at our house. Already had to run out and get those few things for school that are needed but we didn't think about. Think I'll like working these earlier hours, because had time to run errands and still get in a good wo - CycleMax, ISFR Glutes and 100 Hip thrusts plus dog walk. Now, I'm exhausted and ready for bed.

Belinda - Brawler will be so happy to get those stitches out, and I'm sure you will be, too. How do you like JF wo's? Have you done them often? Maybe I'm not just remembering, which is very possible.

Hi Heidi!

Gotta shower and rest. Catch ya tomorrow.

Awesome job on your cyclemax WO and others. :) So your working earlier and getting in your workouts after?
Whatever works and gets the job done right? :)

Hope everyone's first day back went well.

BRB

Wedsnesday! Wow this week seems to be going by fast...well a long weekend helps. ;)

Sunday: RWH C,S,T

Monday: House stuff and yard work. Guests over in the afternoon.

Tues: RWH Plyo and Core 1 Then a very busy work day catching up.

Today: RWH Back, Rear Delts and biceps. Then added in an itread #9 40min. Walker/jogger 3.30 miles.

Tomorrrow's plan: Low Impact and attempt core 2. My back is a little tender lately from yard work so being careful.

Have a great one!
BBS
Heidi

Thank you on my workouts! :) Phew! After Sunday's RWH chest, shoulders and triceps I pulled weeds in the garden of roses. OMG my triceps next day even still now are sore! LOL!

My friend has been dealing with this issue I think since she was a teen. :/ They just can't get it regulated with meds. Tough on her for sure.
Your Doc sounds great! It's really hard to find good doctors these days. It boils down to how many they can get in and out of the office and charge the insurance ridiculous fees.

BRB!

Heidi, you are a super woman :) Pulling weeds after your tough Upper Body workout. High fives!! So sorry about your friend :) Hope they can regulated her meds. I know, sometimes it can take up to a year. I hear you on the issuance :( So sad!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.