Getting it done for July & December 2015

Morning!

Belinda: Thank you for starting off this new month! Have a great workout!

Yesterday I did RWH plyo 1 and abs 1. OH MAN my legs are soooo sore from Monday's RWH legs! Doing plyo loosened them
for a time but by the afternoon I could barely make it up and down the stairs at work. At home it was just as bad for the rest of the
evening. This morning it was difficult crawling out of bed. OI! LOL!

Today's plan:
LIS Trisets for upper. This will give my poor lower body a break. ;)

Sherry: What's you plan for today?

Off to it!

BBS
Heidi

Hi! I am done! LIS Tri-sets upper is in the bag! :)
The warm-up had lots of squats and boy was that hard on these legs. LOL!

Off to shower and the rest of my Wednesday.

Making my soup today. Vegetable-Noodle Soup with Ginger Miso Broth From Thug Kitchen cookbook.

Make it a good one!

Heidi

Heidi - amazing job getting your workout done early :) I have a sinus/ear-infection since yesterday, my ear is killing me :( That soup sounds very good.

Hey girls,

I have a very bad sinus/ear infection :( Not feeling so good today. I am having chills and my ear is killing me. I was in so much pain last night, didn't get any sleep. I have an appointment with the ENT at Bethesta tomorrow.

I just ordered Cathe's new workouts, I bought dvd's & downloads :) I was afraid my live gets so hectic by June 3 and I forget to order :)

I will rest a little more and maybe later take a walk. BBL!

Good morning,

No workout to report yesterday, slept most of the day. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I will take another rest day today. Had a rough night last :) Last night I started getting a high fever, it broke after taking lots of meds. I will see the ENT today.

My ear is killing me, I feel like someone is standing with an ice pick and stabbing me with it :(

I will be back later today, have a great workout everyone.

Hi all!

Back in town. No "official" wo's, but plenty of working hard. My mom broke her femur on the leg that she had knee replacement on, so she had surgery and is now in rehab. In addition to visiting with her, we were trying to help dad with stuff around the house - cut the grass, weed the gardens, clean house, shop for grandchildren birthday gifts, etc. On top of that, my sister's family was moving themselves, and on a tight timeline, so we helped over there, too. All that physical work along with the heat that we aren't used to, we were pretty wiped out. Relaxing today, even though I wanted to run sprints - it's not happening!

It's also DD's birthday, so birthday cake for breakfast and going to dinner in a bit. Diet was already way off this week before all.

Belinda - Oh no! Not another one. :( I thought you were done with those! Hope you can get in to see someone quickly and they give you meds that work fast. I got the new wo's, too, in DVD form for this house.

Heidi - Looks like you are getting the wo's in this month. ;) 10-15 minutes isn't a bad distance for your son. I'd say it's too hot for soup, but I've had a light jacket on for part of the day. Down well into the 50's last night and early this morning.

I'll catch up with you later. Take care!

Good morning,

No workout to report yesterday, slept most of the day. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I will take another rest day today. Had a rough night last :) Last night I started getting a high fever, it broke after taking lots of meds. I will see the ENT today.

My ear is killing me, I feel like someone is standing with an ice pick and stabbing me with it :(

I will be back later today, have a great workout everyone.

ARgh! Better to rest up Belinda. Hope you feel better soon!

Hi all!

Back in town. No "official" wo's, but plenty of working hard. My mom broke her femur on the leg that she had knee replacement on, so she had surgery and is now in rehab. In addition to visiting with her, we were trying to help dad with stuff around the house - cut the grass, weed the gardens, clean house, shop for grandchildren birthday gifts, etc. On top of that, my sister's family was moving themselves, and on a tight timeline, so we helped over there, too. All that physical work along with the heat that we aren't used to, we were pretty wiped out. Relaxing today, even though I wanted to run sprints - it's not happening!

It's also DD's birthday, so birthday cake for breakfast and going to dinner in a bit. Diet was already way off this week before all.

Belinda - Oh no! Not another one. :( I thought you were done with those! Hope you can get in to see someone quickly and they give you meds that work fast. I got the new wo's, too, in DVD form for this house.

Heidi - Looks like you are getting the wo's in this month. ;) 10-15 minutes isn't a bad distance for your son. I'd say it's too hot for soup, but I've had a light jacket on for part of the day. Down well into the 50's last night and early this morning.

I'll catch up with you later. Take care!

Wow! Sherry busy trip! Happy Birthday to your DD! Best wishes in your Mom's recovery.

Quick chk in:

Busy work day but did my workout:

SSOD 4-16/2015 10 mile bike WO
Then To the Max low impact sliding disc premix

Back to stuff..
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Went to the ENT Army Medical Center Bethesda. My inner ear is complete swollen. The ENT cleaned out all all the fluid I had in my right ear. My ear canal shape is so small and has a funny shape. Fluid builds up which causes those nasty ear infection and bacteria to grow. My ear canals is funny shaped/small I can't get the fluid out by myself. Last year around the same time I had my last ear infection. DH and I been walking the dogs, I noticed my my ears filled up with fluid after each walk. Crazy hah? It was already to late, since bacteria grew right away. That bacteria in my ear, caused me 4 hospital stay's in the past. My last stay in the hospital was 10 day's :( My entire body shut down. The ENT is the only one that can remove the fluid in my ear, which is so painful. She removed all the fluid in my ear, I have a wick in my right ear. Which is socked with antibiotic ear drop. The wick has to stay in my ear until the swelling/pain is completely gone. I am on very strong pain killers for the pain my my ear/to bring down my fever.Tuesday I had a 102 fever with Advil :( My doc put me on stronger meds, hopefully I feel better soon. I was hoping to get a workout in today, but I can't hardly move my head :( Thanks for all your kind words and well wishes. Take care, Belinda

Hi all!

Belinda - Glad you went to the doc. Hope it all works quickly. This one really has you down for the count. Rest up so the body can recover!

Heidi - Great bike ride and TTM!

Me - Lots more energy than yesterday - walked the dog, did yard work at our own house, ran errands, bought groceries, and all that taking care of business stuff. Did splurge on Ultimate Yogi since there was an additional 20% off the current deal on Living Social - couldn't pass that one up (a bit of Belinda's influence here?). And that's after ordering ICE, so that really is a splurge for me.

Heading out to watch fireworks shortly. Enjoy your evening!

Happy 4th of July :)

Thanks for all the hugs and well wishes :) I am bored out of my mind. No workout to report again :( Arrr…hate this!!

Sherry - all I do is rest :) I am not good sitting still for that long :(

Hi Heidi :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

Saturday and Sunday were spent moving DS into an apartment for the rest of the summer and visiting with friends. No wo's. :(

Today RWH Plyo 1 and a dog walk. I'm a sweaty mess right now.

Belinda - Hope you are feeling better.

Heidi - Hope you are not overwhelmed with work and able to get in a wo.

Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

Last night I did 21 DF Ext. Upper Fix. This morning DH and I walked the dogs.
Later today I will do 21DF Ext. Pilates.

Thank you, Sherry :) I am starting to feel better. Still have some swelling in my ear.

Hi Heidi :)

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday - no wo - I gave blood during the drive at work.

Today - wanted to take the dog for a walk and then a quick, easy run, but it's drizzling. Holding off for a bit 'cause it shouldn't last long (fingers crossed). Wouldn't be bad if it were warm, but it was cool today. About 60* right now. Ultimate Yogi arrived today, so may have to do one of those tonight instead. ;) I didn't let Belinda tempt me on any other purchases.

Belinda - Glad you are feeling better. at least you are able to do some things and not forced to completely be still. That would really be bothering you.

Heidi - Hope you are doing well and not too overwhelmed with work.

Time to throw something together for dinner. Gotta get better at planning. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

Went to the ENT Army Medical Center Bethesda. My inner ear is complete swollen. The ENT cleaned out all all the fluid I had in my right ear. My ear canal shape is so small and has a funny shape. Fluid builds up which causes those nasty ear infection and bacteria to grow. My ear canals is funny shaped/small I can't get the fluid out by myself. Last year around the same time I had my last ear infection. DH and I been walking the dogs, I noticed my my ears filled up with fluid after each walk. Crazy hah? It was already to late, since bacteria grew right away. That bacteria in my ear, caused me 4 hospital stay's in the past. My last stay in the hospital was 10 day's :( My entire body shut down. The ENT is the only one that can remove the fluid in my ear, which is so painful. She removed all the fluid in my ear, I have a wick in my right ear. Which is socked with antibiotic ear drop. The wick has to stay in my ear until the swelling/pain is completely gone. I am on very strong pain killers for the pain my my ear/to bring down my fever.Tuesday I had a 102 fever with Advil :( My doc put me on stronger meds, hopefully I feel better soon. I was hoping to get a workout in today, but I can't hardly move my head :( Thanks for all your kind words and well wishes. Take care, Belinda

OMG Belinda! So sorry to hear about your ear troubles. I hope it clears up soon! Better to rest under the circumstances if walking makes more fluid build up too. :/ Take it easy!

Heidi

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday - no wo - I gave blood during the drive at work.

Today - wanted to take the dog for a walk and then a quick, easy run, but it's drizzling. Holding off for a bit 'cause it shouldn't last long (fingers crossed). Wouldn't be bad if it were warm, but it was cool today. About 60* right now. Ultimate Yogi arrived today, so may have to do one of those tonight instead. ;) I didn't let Belinda tempt me on any other purchases.

Belinda - Glad you are feeling better. at least you are able to do some things and not forced to completely be still. That would really be bothering you.

Heidi - Hope you are doing well and not too overwhelmed with work.

Time to throw something together for dinner. Gotta get better at planning. Hope you had a good one.

Oh Sherry how I which it was cool here...so muggy! Yuck!

Work has been very busy this week. :/ No workout Monday or Tuesday. Today I was up super early and did all my paperwork ahead for work.
Around 8:30am I got in an itread #2 40 min. plus Xtrain core 1. That was all the time I had today. It felt great to move finally! Sitting on my butt way too much with work is killing me slowly. I have to wear my step counter more often to inspire me to get to that 10,000 step goal I set for myself. Currently at 7558 now..... :/ My DD is heading over shortly so I don't think I will make it today unless I walk back and forth outside. LOL!

Have a great evening! I am soooo looking forward to cooler weather. Looks like it will be another hot week next week though.

BBS
Heidi

Got in the dog walk, then road the spin bike for about 30 min while I watched the ball game. At least I got something done.

Heidi - Yay on run! Keep up those steps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.