forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
2018-01-RotationC-1000px.jpg

Fit Split & Ripped With HiiT One Month Rotation: This rotation combines the variety of the Fit Split series with the intensity of the Ripped w/HiiT series and the result is one TOUGH month of workouts that are sure to crush some calories and blast away some body fat! HiiT routines add up fast and in this rotation there are some DOUBLE HiiT days for those of you that are looking for an ultimate challenge! If you don’t want a double HiiT, simply choose one HiiT on that day and follow it up with a bonus ab section to complete your workout. As always, take additional rest if the intensity of this rotation starts to add up too fast! If you want to lengthen this rotation out to two months, follow one month as written and re-arrange the order of the weeks for the second month. Are you ready? Let’s DO THIS!

Click on the following link to view the Fit Split & Ripped With HiiT One Month Rotation: View Rotation

View attachment 5775

Fit Split & Ripped With HiiT One Month Rotation: This rotation combines the variety of the Fit Split series with the intensity of the Ripped w/HiiT series and the result is one TOUGH month of workouts that are sure to crush some calories and blast away some body fat! HiiT routines add up fast and in this rotation there are some DOUBLE HiiT days for those of you that are looking for an ultimate challenge! If you don’t want a double HiiT, simply choose one HiiT on that day and follow it up with a bonus ab section to complete your workout. As always, take additional rest if the intensity of this rotation starts to add up too fast! If you want to lengthen this rotation out to two months, follow one month as written and re-arrange the order of the weeks for the second month. Are you ready? Let’s DO THIS!

Click on the following link to view the Fit Split & Ripped With HiiT One Month Rotation: View Rotation

This is fabulous! Thank you!!

For those who enjoy mixed rotations, I would also urge you to consider the Strong and Ripped rotation, which I feel is the best combined rotation I have done. Once I get done with the straight up Fit Split 30-day rotation, I might consider doing Strong and Ripped again...I am determined to get to two risers on Lower Body Circuit!

Hi jewels5, you can find all of our User's Guides on our cathe.com home page under the FAQ section. You can find the link for the Strong and Ripped Rotation at https://cathe.com/sands/

User Guides To Our Workouts
Fit Split
Free User's Guide: | Click Here |
Fit Tower Free User's Guide: | Click Here |
Strong & Sweaty Free User's Guide: | Click Here |
ICE Series Free User's Guide: | Click Here |
Ripped With HiiT Series Free User's Guide: | Click Here |
XTrain Series User's Guide: | Hard Copy Purchase | | E-Book Purchase |
STS Series User's Guide: | Hard Copy Purchase | | E-Book Purchase |

I have a question (I am not very tech saavy). Is there a way to print the rotations without having to download the entire guide? Like I want to print the rotations for LITE. Do I have to download the guide to just get the rotations?

Exercise-Lover - I believe you have to download and then just choose the pages you want to print. This is what I did and I just printed off the rotations.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.