Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hey Nora, glad you are getting your finger back on the road to recovery, take it
Easy....I am sure you know how to modify your workouts to allow that healing.

This AM was a 20 min. Peloton 70’s treadmill walk class and a shorter blender,
“Cardio & Weights - Step & Triceps”. ( about 20 min. As well). Tonight will be Coffeyfit Raw Body Sculpt Overload” looking forward to doing that one for the first time.

Hey ladies!
Good job on the workouts!!
Today was Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulders followed by Total Body Stretching SB #2.

Getting excited about Perfect 30!!
Nicki

These are so good results! After a long break, it's difficult for me to adapt to training, so I start with easy exercises.
Running is very hard for me so far, so I do cardio for one hour and circuit training.
Hope it gets better soon.
Welcome back!!

Hi Nicki & Nora.....great choice of workouts Nicki.....I wonder what the bonus abs
Will be like in the new workouts..I don't think we ever saw a clip of the abs......

Nora, hope your finger is feeling better.....

This AM I did an Ifit studio rowing bootcamp workout, 30 min.-"Shed & Burn Series
Workout # 8".... tonight will be (hopefully) Ifit studio elliptical bootcamp workout-
"Climbing Pyramids" which is approximately 26 min. That will be it for today.

Hi Linda & Nicki

Linda- Great job on your workouts with: Ifit studio rowing bootcamp workout, 30 min.-"Shed & Burn Series
Workout # 8".... tonight will be (hopefully) Ifit studio elliptical bootcamp workout-
"Climbing Pyramids" which is approximately 26 min. Bravo & High fives on your workout WTG!!

Nicki- Thank you for your well wishes. I hope you have a great day/or workout if you workout today.

DGaves- Welcome back! Glad you are here. Blessings to you.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Hip Hop Ride= 35 Min
Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
Flex Train-Timesaver #3- No Disc + No Firewalker+ No Core = 39 Min

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Hi Nora, good job with your workouts yesterday ! You truly are great in doing your workouts, injury or not !

I am off today (Friday) with hair appt this afternoon, I didn't clean last weekend, so did some of that this
morning. I did get in a shortened version of CL Cardio Step Bootcamp and followed with an Ifit treadmill
walk (one of my google map workout creations!)

Was hoping to see my workouts today, I would say they are at my local PO, but it doesn't show that yet,
and probably to late now to get a delivery today ---this PO lacks alot.......but I do commend the NJ Postal
Service on how quickly they got them on the move....Excellent !

Hey to Nicki, hope you are having a good day !

Hi Linda & Nicki & DGaves:)

Linda- Wow! Lucky you get to enjoy a Friday off and get to get your hair done. That sounds like a good Friday T.G.I.F sort of day. Nicely done getting in a shortened version of CL Cardio Step Bootcamp and followed with an Ifit treadmill
walk.

Nicki- I hope you're having a great Friday & workout if its in the plans today.

DGaves- Happy T.G.I.F!

Here's today's workout:

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise = 45 Min
XTrain- D8- Hard Strikes- Premix 17 Timesaver (No Conditioning) + Core #1= 45 Min

That's it for me have a blessed Friday;)

Nora

Hi Nora & Nicki....up early this AM so here’s my Saturday workouts:

Peloton 20 min. Treadmill Bootcamp
Cardio only from Kelly’s Circuit Burn dvd
Shortened version of CL PHA Supersets
IFit outdoor treadmill walk in St. Lucia
YT - Go Row Indoor Interval Rowing workout
10 min. Video ski workout in Mt. Bachelor Oregon
Peloton 10. Min. Low Impact Ride with 5 min. Post-Ride stretch

I know it looks like a lot, but actually time-wise, only about 2 hours total
Spread out thru out the day.

Waiting for dvds, it shows out for delivery...

ETA: THEY ARRIVED!! :):)

Last edited:
Hello Nora and Linda! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!
Great job on your workouts!

Today I pressure washed the front of my house - took more than 4 hours now I'm sore from bending and holding the washer up.

I received my Perfect 30 DVDs today :D
Can't wait to start them tomorrow.

My divorce was final last week and I'm so happy!!!

i Linda & Nicki

Linda- Nicely done on yesterday's workout with: Peloton 20 min. Treadmill Bootcamp
Cardio only from Kelly’s Circuit Burn dvd,
Shortened version of CL PHA Supersets
IFit outdoor treadmill walk in St. Lucia
YT - Go Row Indoor Interval Rowing workout
10 min. Video ski workout in Mt. Bachelor Oregon
Peloton 10. Min. Low Impact Ride with 5 min. Post-Ride stretch.
Wow! Those all sound amazing and fun. Love that you mentioned Mt. Bachelor Oregon. I am a native Oregonian and never been to Mt. Bachelor because I don't ski, but it is beautiful. Bravo on your workouts WTG & High fives!!
I did check to see what tracking said about and showed it was out for delivery and did get today Happy Dance!!

Nicki- Sounds like you had some fun outdoors today pressure washing your house. Yes, I bet your arms are sore, take it easy. My Perfect 30's arrived today as well. I will probably preview them tomorrow and start doing them starting Monday, I'm so excited can't wait.
Glad things are going well for you. Blessings and much happiness.

Sorry for my late check in fighting computer issues.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata Boxing= 28 Min
Dance That Walk- 10 Min Latin Energy Walkouts- Meringue= 10 Min
YT- Let's Move Fitness- Quarantine Indoor Cycling Class, Club & Rave Edition Spinning 05= 56 Min

Have a blessed evening & weekend

Nora

Hey Nora & Nicki, great workouts Nora with your boxing, walking & biking.

Nicki, you had a great workout with your pressure washing, probably more so than just doing a workout! Best wishes in this new chapter in your life! I have no doubt that you will excel!

Sunday’s workouts actually started last night with Perfect 30 Upper Body dvd- Total Body Express Timesaver Premix coming in at about 32 min. Really liked it.
This AM was a Peloton 30 min. Hip Hop Bike Bootcamp followed by one of my new blenders, “Perfect Body Bootcamp”... Then on to an IFit elliptical Bootcamp, “Newcomer Weight Loss Workout #3.

Gotta go to the store, but later I may “continue rowing down Truckee River” in
BitGym and follow that with the YT-Regatta Focus stretch on the rower.

Hi Linda & Nicki

Linda- Bravo and high fives on your workout with:perfect 30 Upper Body dvd- Total Body Express Timesaver Premix coming in at about 32 min.
a Peloton 30 min. Hip Hop Bike Bootcamp followed by a blender workout, “Perfect Body Bootcamp”. Then on to an IFit elliptical Bootcamp,
“Newcomer Weight Loss Workout #3.
Well done on your workouts, WTG!!

Nicki- Have a great Monday.

Here's today's workout:

Perfect 30- Perfect Pump -Basic Upper Body + Core Bonus + Extended Stretch= 47 Min
YT- Let's Move Fitness- Spinning #10 = 58 Min

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Hi Nora, I see you had some "Perfect" workouts today !

Today for me was Bitgym on the treadmill in the Mall of America (a little treadmill mall walking !) and then
over to the Denver Botanic Gardens for a little beautiful outdoor walk. Followed with Ifit Total Body Boxing
Experience circuit workout using weights, med ball & heavy bag for boxing drills. Love that workout !

Have a good day ! Hey to Nicki !

Hi Linda & Nicki and Hi to watchers,

Linda- Great job on yesterday's workout with : Bitgym on the treadmill in the Mall of America and then
over to the Denver Botanic Gardens for a little beautiful outdoor walk. Followed with Ifit Total Body Boxing
Experience circuit workout using weights, med ball & heavy bag for boxing drills. Bravo on your workout and high fives all around.

Nicki- Hello! How are you doing? I'm sure you are busy. Be sure to take time for you to de-stress and re-charge. Blessings to you.

I just finished today's workouts and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Cycling Class 37- The Heat is On- 45 Min Class= 49 Min
Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min

Have a blessed day,

Nora

Hi Nora, good job on your workouts. Today is a rest day for me. I am mentally wiped out.....and I'll just
leave it at that ! :) Hopefully I will be able to get something in tomorrow...Take care ....stop in soon
Nicki. we miss ya'

Hi Linda & Nicki

Linda- Have a wonderful rest day, take care!

Nicki- I hope all is well with you. We miss you.

Here's today's workout:

Perfect 30- Basic Lower Body + Core Bonus + Extended Stretch= 46 Min
Perfect30 Perfect HiiT- High Impact HiiT+ Pyramid HiiT+ Extended Stretch= 48 Min
YT- Gabriella Guevara- Rhythm Cycle Class- 90's Pop Ride= 23 Min

Have a blessed Wednesday

Nora

Hello, Linda and Nora.
Great job on your workouts!!
My apologies for not posting in a few days. Ex finally left this morning without getting any of his stuff moved :(

Today I went to my gym class:
3 x 6 Back Squat - 65 % (65 lbs)
Elevated Front Foot Reverse Lunges 10/10x3

Wall Sit :30sec (can hold weight)
Band Side Steps on Turf 10' 4x4
Cossack Squat 8/8x4
Step Ups 8/8x3
Low Plate Push 10' 6x3

Feels so good!

Hi Nora & Nicki, good to hear from you Nicki.....sounds like you had a great workout at the gym!

Nora, you killed it today with your workouts.....WTG!

This AM I did an Ifit bike bootcamp workout "Time Crunch Workout # 1"
Tonight I did the Quick Fix # 2 premix from Kelly's Super Sculpt dvd.

I attempted to do a short premix from the Perfect Flow dvd, but about 5 min. in, I said "no thank you".
and stopped. I knew I would not care for this one very much, as I do not care for yoga or pilates.
I do have some of the chapters in my new blender workouts, which I can't do yet because the video
quality of them in the blender is so bad......I suppose they are now trying to fix it.......but I'm very
frustrated about that. Anyway, both you girls have a great night !

Hello Linda and Nora!
Today I did Perfect 30 Upper Body, Perfect 30 Abs and Perfect 30 Extended Stretch. Loved them all! I really like the length of these workouts and still feel the burn. I like the way Cathe presented the exercises and the new moves!
Linda, I'm going to try the Perfect Flow tomorrow. I do like yoga.
Nora, have you done any of the Perfect 30 yet?

Nicki

Hi girls, yeah, Nicki, I have never been a big fan of Yoga.....I do like some of the moves. I think my all time
favorite Yoga workout was one by the Firm, with Allie. I have that dvd, I must pull it out and do it again, maybe
it will put me in a Yoga-mood ! :) I like the Upper Body workout too.....The abs are ok, they are different this
time around....

My workouts today were:
Ifit Elliptical workout-Athens, Greece
old blender workout- STS Mix 1
Minna Lessig Total Body Toning dvd (this is an old dvd workout, it's one of those programmable ones,
where you choose the length, level and what you want to focus on, like upper body, total, etc and then
you don't know what you will be doing !....It's fun....)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.