Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hello, Nora and Linda!!
Didn't workout yesterday because I have company for the week.
Today I did ICE Bootcamp, Icy Core 1 and Total Body Stretching #1.
GO LADIES

Hi Linda & Nicki

Linda- Great job on Tuesday's workout with a short blender tonight, "Boxing & Step-ups" which was
Boxing alternating with leg presses on the high step. High fives!! Then nicely done on today's workout of
Ifit outdoor bike workout "Camel Rock Tabata Ride" in Cappadocia, Turkey. Coffeyfit Raw "Box,Bell (& Bands)"
Wow! That sounds amazing as well, bravo and double high fives and way to go on that passport adding workout.

Nicki- Great job on today's workout with ICE Bootcamp, Icy Core 1 and Total Body Stretching #1, bravo and high fives. Love that workout, so fun~!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets: Lower - Basic #2 Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs #1= 48 Min
YT-BG Move Cycling- Fitness Challenge 4= 49 Min
Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistline Work= 16 Min

Have a restful & blessed night,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi girls, good job with your workouts....
I will be taking a few rest days from workouts, so I did get up earlier this AM and
Did an Ifit studio elliptical workout from the Mobility series...(loving those workouts)
On elliptical and then off for Mobility exercises and repeating those.

Enjoy your day and workouts (if this is a workout day :) )

Happy pre-Friday!:cool:

Linda- Good for you taking a couple of rest days, you deinitely deserve them, so enjoy.
I did notice that you did choose do a couple of workouts probably on the recovery side of things. Nicely done with
Ifit studio elliptical workout from the Mobility series...(loving those workouts)
On elliptical and then off for Mobility exercises and repeating those. Enjoy your rest days!;)

Nicki- If today is a workout day have a fun one. If not and its a rest day enjoy and rest.;)

Here's today's workout:

Gina Buber- Power Through The Decades- 80's- Power Walk 1& 2= 30 Min
LITE- Rev'd Up Rumble- Basic #4 Main w/o + Calories Crush= 49 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #1 Boxing (Egg Weights)= 34 Min

Have a blessed day ladies!

Nora

Hi Nora, the mobility elliptical workouts definitely aren’t recovery workouts, but
IFit does have recovery workouts, I had a tooth pulled.. I would like to workout
But probably not the best idea. That is the reason I won't be hopping & jumping
Around for a few...sitting here now hungry as can be, only 2 little puddings....
I will be back posting when I am feeling better probably.

Last edited:
Hi Linda & Nicki

It's T.G.I.F!!!

Linda- Oh wow! Sorry about your tooth that sounds like no fun. I definitely understand not feeling like working out. Please rest and take care.

Nicki- Have a fabulous Friday.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Basic #4- Main Workout + Calorie Crush= 52 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise = 45 Min

Have a blessed day!

Nora

Hi Linda & Nicki

I won't have a workout check in for today. I will try to do the workout I would have done today tomorrow.
I hope you each have a blessed day & a fun workout if this is a workout day for you.

Blessings and Happy Saturday!

Nora

Hello Nora and Linda!

Had company all week - getting house ready. Cleaning out attic, hauling stuff to the dump, tons of yard work. I was not able to get a workout in Friday or Saturday. I hope to get something in today.
Going to try to clean, stain and seal my deck today while we are having cool, dry weather.

Have a wonderful day, ladies!

Hi girls, no, Nicki, don't think I am getting implant, too expensive for 66 yrs old! :)
Not sure what I am doing if anything.

Saturday's workouts thru-out the day was
20 min. Bitgym elliptical in Columbia & rowing on Truckee River
Ifit ski in Norway 20 min.
Leslie 1 mile Booster Walk w/ weighted balls - 20 min.
Coffeyfit Raw Shadow Boxing 1 with egg weights - 41 min.

Sunday's workouts
Peloton 30 min. Bike Bootcamp- Lower Body
Ifit treadmill Bootcamp " Total Body Intervals" Time Crunch - 20 min.
RowVigor "AMRAP" rowing & kettlebells 30 min. Workout
Blender - "Cardio & Weights-Step & Back" 20 min.

Good Monday morning! Early AM shorter workouts were

Ifit elliptical cross-training workout at Kaloli Point on Hawaii Island - 25 min.
YT- 1 mile Virtual walk - Lucy Wyndham-Read abt 15 min.

Hi Linda and Nicki

Linda- I hope you are feeling better. Great job and high fives on the following: Saturday's workouts thru-out the day was
20 min. Bitgym elliptical in Columbia & rowing on Truckee River
Ifit ski in Norway 20 min.
Leslie 1 mile Booster Walk w/ weighted balls - 20 min.
Coffeyfit Raw Shadow Boxing 1 with egg weights - 41 min.

Sunday's workouts
Peloton 30 min. Bike Bootcamp- Lower Body
Ifit treadmill Bootcamp " Total Body Intervals" Time Crunch - 20 min.
RowVigor "AMRAP" rowing & kettlebells 30 min. Workout
Blender - "Cardio & Weights-Step & Back" 20 min.

Then today with Ifit elliptical cross-training workout at Kaloli Point on Hawaii Island - 25 min.
YT- 1 mile Virtual walk - Lucy Wyndham-Read abt 15 min. Bravo on all these amazing workouts you have done triple high fives, you go girl!!

Nicki- I hope you had an amazing weekend and if you worked out had fun and challenging workouts.

I have not felt great the last few days very fatigued and dizzy with more than normal for me MS balance issues, so I rested Saturday and Sunday.
I am back at it today and just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Gina Buber- Power Through The Ages- 2000's Power Mix 1 + CD= 20 Min
KCM 30MTF- Workout #1 Weights= 28 Min
YT- Spin Junkie- Free 45 Minute Rhythm Ride w Weights Spin Class Workout= 47 Min

Have a blessed Monday

Nora

Hey, Nora and Linda!!!
Yesterday I power washed and cleaned my deck. Hope to get is stained/sealed by Wednesday.
Today I did Gym Style Legs! Was going to go to my gym class tonight but I had a Check Fil A brownie this afternoon and although it was good while I ate it, it felt like a brick in my stomach:(. A reminder why I don't eat that stuff.
Good job to you both on your workouts!!!!
Have a wonderful evening:)
Getting excited for the new Perfect 30 workouts to arrive.

Hi girls, well since I worked out this AM, tonight was a shortie....I did the Quick Fix # 1 Premix from Kelly's Super Sculpt dvd .
Nora, I was thinking you might not be feeling too good, glad you feel better.
Seems like we all have our "issues", huh? Be it medical, dental, personal, etc.......
Sounds like we will be getting the dvds soon......I am undecided about the
Calendar this year....I have gotten it the last several years, but not sure this year....
But I probably will, probably won't be able to resist :). Don't think I need any mats,
Bands or tubing tho'....

Hello, Nora and Linda!
Today I did XTrain Bis and Tris, XTrain Core #1 and Step Boss Extended Stretch!
Feeling good!!
Nite
Nicki

Hi girls, well since I worked out this AM, tonight was a shortie....I did the Quick Fix # 1 Premix from Kelly's Super Sculpt dvd .
Nora, I was thinking you might not be feeling too good, glad you feel better.
Seems like we all have our "issues", huh? Be it medical, dental, personal, etc.......
Sounds like we will be getting the dvds soon......I am undecided about the
Calendar this year....I have gotten it the last several years, but not sure this year....
But I probably will, probably won't be able to resist :). Don't think I need any mats,
Bands or tubing tho'....
I love the calendar and I put star stickers for each workout I did that day. A visual motivator to me for sure :)

Hi Nicki & Nora, great selection of workouts Nicki..yeah, I will probably order the
Calendar, kinda wouldn't be right if I didn't!!! LOL.
Today was an Ifit day...this AM before work I did Ifit Bike Bootcamp - 32 min.
"Strong & Lean Series Workout#4 and tonight was Ifit outdoor elliptical hike-"The
Vortex Endurance Hike" in Washington, Utah - 21 min.

Looks like dvds go out tomorrow, hope to have by weekend, but we'll see, mail
Is kind of weird right now...sounds like they will be in the blender by the weekend
Maybe...so guess I'll be "blendering" again soon. :):). My Workouts might slack up, When I get into that again....
Take care.....

Hi Linda & Nicki

Nicki- Great job with your workouts with: XTrain Bis and Tris, XTrain Core #1 and Step Boss Extended Stretch, Bravo! Double high fives!! Now I hope you have a wonderful evening and a good night's sleep.

Linda- Nicely done with today's workout with: Ifit day...this AM before work I did Ifit Bike Bootcamp - 32 min.
"Strong & Lean Series Workout#4 and tonight was Ifit outdoor elliptical hike-"The
Vortex Endurance Hike" in Washington, Utah - 21 min. Bravo on all your workouts, both you and Nicki are amazing ladies and are very inspirational, you go girls!

I went to the doctor today. I injured my right little finger about two weeks ago but could not get in to the doc until today. I had to go to the hospital for Xrays. It turns out it was a Pulsar Fracture and a ligament was tweaked as well. So I may need to modify my workouts this week and for a total of six weeks. I have a special splint I have to wear and can't let finger drop or be without splint. I even have to wear a surgical glove and tape the gloves water tight for a shower.

So I will modify and change my workouts to allow for finger issues. I do plan to keep up workouts though and make changes and modify where needed.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Let's Move Spinning #08- Advanced Tough Class= 55 Min
KCM 30 MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
Gina Buber- Dance That Walk Total Body Circuit 2- Standing Abs = 12 Min

Have a blessed evening

Nora

These are so good results! After a long break, it's difficult for me to adapt to training, so I start with easy exercises.
Running is very hard for me so far, so I do cardio for one hour and circuit training.
Hope it gets better soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.