Fit & Fabulous Workout Warriors

Hi Linda & Nicki,=:D

Happy Saturday. I hope you both are having beautiful, blessed, and relaxed day.

Nicki- Best of luck with getting your house on the market. I hope you have lots of interest in your house and get multiple offers.

Linda- Take it easy and rest lower body when you are feeling sore, good call to work a different body part. Nicely done with: Ifit strength workout, "High Reps for Lean Arms" That one was fast moving and a pyramid style workout. Bravo & high fives!!;):D

I just finshed today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- BG Move Cycling- Fitness Challenge 1= 52 Min
KCM- 30 MTF-Strong & Lean- W/O #2 Kickboxing= 33 Min

Have a blessed & beautiful Saturday:)

Nora

Haven't checked in for a few days. Took Friday off and then began preparing for Isaias. Ready for it to come now! I live in Florence, SC and have a condo in Little River (North Myrtle Beach/Cherry Grove). Left this morning after getting everything off the patio and locked down. Plan on working out tomorrow. ;)

Hi Linda and Nicki:):cool:

Linda- Nicely done Saturday with: Ifit treadmill walk, one of my creations with google
Maps- sounds cool. Then Sunday was a rest day,bravo! Monday's workout was a Ifit elliptical workout, "Lava Camp Hike, Mt. Kilimanjaro,
Tanzania, wow! Still filling up that fitness passport I see, good for you, sounds like fun.

Nicki- I hope all is well with you and selling your house.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Studio OnDemand- Challenge to Change= 53 Min
KCM 30MTF- Your Best Body- Workout # 2 w/warm up= 38 Min
21 Day Fix- 10 Min Ab Fix= 10 Min

That's it for me today, phew!

Have a blessed day/evening,;)

Nora

Hey Nora & Nicki, great job with your workouts Nora..I love Your Best Body DVD.
Nicki, I hope your property will be safe from the hurricane....

Last night I did CL Bootcamp workout (warmup, 4 rounds & stretch).
Tonight will probably be rest time.

Hi Linda & Nicki,

Nicki- Prayers of safety and wellness for you as I understand a nasty weather situation in your part of the country, be safe.

Linda- I hope you are feeling more used to your new work schedule and getting rest in.

Here's today's check in:

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1 gloves= 30 Min
Leslie Sansone- Miracle Miles- 2 Miles= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 45 Min Indoor Cycling workout= 46 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Exercise Stretch= 10 Min

Have a blessed Tuesday ladies,

Nora

Hi girls....wow Nora, you did a lot today...way to work it! Cardio Pump, walking,
Cycling...
Nicki, hope all is well with you.

Now, gotta tell you about my new little "gems".....Egg Weights.....have you heard
Or seen them?

Kelly started talking about them last week...actually did a workout on Raw with
Them...so...when I saw you could get them thru Amazon, and I had a gift card,
The rest is history..:). I got them today...and so I did Kelly's Body Design Weighted
Kickboxing workout & stretch...I used them and verdict is I love them...I got
The 1lb each pair and you think, 1lb, that's not much, but let me tell you, they
Pack a nice little punch. I guess because they are so small, they have a finger loop
You use and they fit in the palm of your hands...kinda pricey, but using my gift
Card I only had to pay about 10 dollars myself...I could see another set, different
Weight, in my future.

Now, tomorrow will probably be my rest day.....

Hi Linda & Nicki,

Linda- Yes! I ordered my egg weights and they should be delivered today. I can't wait. Egg weights do look like fun and would fit nicely in your hand. I ordered a pair 2 lb set so that's 1lb each in your hand. I did order an additional hand grips in purple. I'm so excited for these to arrive its like a kid at Christmas. I'm so glad yor love them.

Nicki- I'm still praying for you to be sfe.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Body Shop- Upper Body= 32 Min
21 Day Fix- 10 Min Ab Fix= 10 Min
YT- Let's Move Fitness- Quarantine Indoor Cycling Class, Club & Rave Edition Spinning 05= 56 Min

Have a blessed Wednesday,

Nora

We got through it! Everyone is good!!
Yesterday I started a new rotation - Fit Tower, Strong and Sweaty and RWH.
My workout yesterday was Fit Tower Boot Camp, Fit Tower Bonus Abs and Stretch Max #2 SB.
Today I did S&S Cardio Slam (was dripping wet) and then Yoga Relax.

Have a good day and take care!!

Hey Nora, did you get your egg weights? What do you think? Did you order
Directly from them or Amazon? I did Amazon because I had the gift card, I got
What you got, 1lb each, but I am thinking about getting the little 1lb flat set, which
Is 1/2 lb each, I know that doesn't sound like much, but they would be good for
A even lighter day & maybe to walk with on treadmill, etc. for a change. I might
Order from their website if I do and get an extra set of grips to have. I think if
You're careful slipping over your finger, on & off, they might not tear too quickly.
Also, I might put like a very light coating of lotion on my hands or at least that finger, before I use them. They seem very comfortable to me.
Let me know what you think...

Hi Linda & Nicki,

Nicki- So glad to hear you made it through, Phew what a relief! Thank goodness you're ok.

Linda- I ordered by egg weights from their website and used Kelly's discount code. Yes, I did get them yesterday and used them today, love them! I think that's a great tip to put lotion on hands before putting them on. They do feel very comfortable and natural, so nice. I of course had to try them out today with a workout from Kelly's TLC.

Here's today's workout:"

21 Day Fix- Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
KCM 30MTF- TLC- Workout #2 Conditioning= 32 Min (w/Egg Weights)
KCM 30MTF Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
Jessica Smith- 10 Min Quick Walks- Happy HiiT= 11 Min

Have a blessed and wonderful pre-Friday,

Nora

Hi Nora & Nicki, hope you both are doing good.....I haven't worked out last couple days, I pulled
something in my right side/hip so taking it easy..........glad you like the weights Nora, I did go ahead
and order the 1/2 lb ones too thru Amazon, probably should not have, but did anyway :)

I noticed on Kelly's website yesterday that the new workouts start shipping out today ! That's
great news. You both take care.

Nora and Linda,
Hello and Happy Friday! Today I did S&W Giant sets, Step Boss Abs 2 and Total Body Stretching Basic.
I don't think I am familiar with Kelly?
Night ladies!!

Hi Linda & Nicki,

Linda- Wow! That's awesome news Kelly's workouts are now shipping as of today, yippee!!! I'm so excited I can't wait. Nice on ordering the half pound egg weights, sounds like you'll be putting them to good use. Oh no, sorry to hear about your injury please take care and be well.

Nicki- How are you doing? I understand you are safe from storm, that's a relief, stay safe and be well. Sorry, I did not see you checked in until just now, my mistake, sorry. Great job on your workouts with: S&W Giant sets, Step Boss Abs 2 and Total Body Stretching Basic. Those are some fun sounding workouts, good for you high fives and way to go! You rocked your workouts. Oh Kelly is Kelly Coffey Meyer she is a fitness trainer like Cathe. Here's the link to her website http://coffeyfit.com/

I finished my workout many hours ago but forgot to check in and will do so now.

Here's today's workout:

LITE- Metabolic Blast- Main Workout + Calorie Crush= 52 Min
XTrain-D9- Tabatacise = 45 Min

Have a great and blessed evening, see ya at tomorrow's check in.

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Linda & Nicki,

I'm feeling a bit sore so I decided to rest today and tomorrow. I hop[e you both have a blessed day/weekend.

Nora

Hey, Nora and Linda!
Continuing my house decluttering and getting ever closer to contacting a realtor. Today I cleaned out massive amounts of files and documents. So much stuff! I think I'm starting to see a faint light in the tunnel. So much more to go!
Will check in tomorrow with my Sunday workout.
Have a great evening!
Nicki

Hey, Linda and Nora!
I got on her website to see them. Tell me how you like them. I am thinking of trying some of hers and wondering which are your favorites?

Hi Linda & Nicki,

Hi ladies, sorry I was not at Saturday & Sunday's checkin's I took a couple of rest days. I'm back and ready to get back into it.

Nicki- Oh so glad you checked out Kelly's website. I think I have most of her dvds. Just to name a few personal faves of mine are as follows in no particular order: Circuit Burn, TLC, Meltdown, Amped Up Cardio, Cardio Pump, Your Best Body, NYC, Shape Up, and now BoxFit, and Super Sculpt. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few that are also awesome. I hope that helps and please check out the video clips to see if any suit you. I would have to say Cathe and Kelly are my go to's with some other kickboxing/boxing, cardio etc from Beachbody. Love variety and working out.

Linda- I hope all is well with you and you are feeling better regarding your injury.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- 30 Min or Less- Push Tri's + Chest= 21 Min (Love BoxFit so far)
21 Day Fix- Total Body Cardio = 30 Min
YT-BG Move Cycling- Fitness Challenge 4= 49 Min

Have a super blessed Monday,

Nora

Hi Nora & Nicki, I don't believe I checked in either over weekend. Feeling better with back/hip, but still
giving it a couple days yet.
It was Christmas today for me.....I got the Kelly dvds, I have briefly previewed, I think I will like....I noticed
what seemed like more higher impact in them, but looked easy enough to modify.....

Also, received my little 1/2 lb egg weights. I love these little things :) I think I like these little 1/2 lb-ers
more than the 1 1lb. I will probably get more use of them, knowing me ! I got these thru Amazon too,
but I might contact the seller, because it looks like the grip on these is smaller than on the others, so
I am hoping I can get replacement grip for them as well, if I need. These actually will be easy to use
without looping the finger, although on these, the loop seems a little bigger and easier to get your
finger thru.

Nicki, I am in agreement with Nora, regarding Kelly & Cathe being my "go to" girls for workouts.
I like Leslie Sansone, the Firm, and scattered others too. All the ones Nora mentioned above are
great and I gotta add on with her StepBox workouts. Love those!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.