Drill Max Extended Video Clip is now Up!

SNM Videos

Administrator
We have now posted the first extended clip from the new DVDs. The vid clip of Drill Max is a 14 min progressive download vid clip that for the first time uses the new Cathe Player. You will need at least Flash 8. to view the clip.

To View the Clip go to:
http://www.cathe.com/drill_max_player.html

Hopefully everything will work, but the Cathe Player is a cutting edge product and we might have to make some adjustments. If you have problems please make sure to first download an updated version of Flask. You need at least Flash 8.0. Here is a link to where you can download Flash – it’s real simple to do:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

Please let us know if you have a problem viewing. Also, please give us much detail as possible, such as:

Connection Speed (DSL/Cable or dial up modem)
PC or Mac
Operating System ((98,XP O S10)

You guys have really outdone yourselves. Wow! How great is this. To answer your questions I have cable modem, PC, and XP. There were a few little skips but not enough to be bothersome. I really liked how you could just click the side chapters to get to where you want to see. Just perfect!!!

The first time I viewed the clip it was very "stuttery" and froze a couple of times. But the second time viewing was perfect! I have a broadband connection (DSL) and am using a PC w/ Windows XP. I have the current Flash player, too.

Great clip - everyone looks like they are working very hard. Lots of sweating!

Same here. First time I viewed it it was a "stuttery". Just viewed it again and had no problems.

I'm on my work computer and all I can tell you is that it's a PC running Windows XP.

Melissa

Wow! The player worked just beautifully on my computer (I have a high speed connection and Windows XP) and the workout looks absolutely AMAZING! I simply cannot wait to do this one! Cathe, thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to your fans! We love ya!

You have outdone yourselves!

I have a cable modem, a PC, and Windows XP. I noticed a few little skips in the first few segments but it was smooth sailing after that. All in all, this is a fantastic player--great picture, great sound quality, very good overall. Thank you!:)

I'm having problems as well, with my older computer. I have a PC, with Windows 98 (first edition, I believe) with a cable modem.

My first attempt, poor Cathe was stuttering along very badly, then it just froze up on me during the shoulder presses. I've downloaded the newest Flash Player version, but now can't even get the clip to play AT ALL!

You guys have done an OUTSTANDING job on everything! KUDOS to all of you!

Gayle

WOW!!
I have cable, PC,XP. There was a few rare tiny stutters (during firt few seconds and drill #5). They didn't bother me at all...I was in heaven.;)
Thanks,

bhappy

I am not getting anything to play and the chapter list is blank. I have cable, PC, and XP.... I also did download the latest version of Flash from the link...

Lynn

I just tried to view it for a second time and I'm not getting anything either. I'll bet they're tweaking it;)

Cathe,

I had no problems at all, we have a high speed connection and Windows XP.

It looks like so much fun, I am so ready to sweat with you! I can hardly wait!

You're probably right...tweaking! Now I'll just have to sit right HERE and not move till I can get it up and running! LOL

Gayle

I have a PC with cable modem and Windows XP, and am getting a lot of freezes with a wavy green line going across the bottom of the screen, as if the signal isn't quite getting through. I did download the new flashplayer, and rebooted, before I viewed the clip.

The clip worked great - what a clear picture!!!

The workout looks FANTASTIC!!! Lots of fun and lots of challenges! Can't wait to get these new workouts!

Thanks so much for the Flashplayer link!!! I am using Win XP and a broadband connection. A few skips but nothing major!!! It was awesome to watch Drillmax!!! Thanks Cathe and SNM for all your hard work...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.