Drill Max Extended Video Clip is now Up!

SNM, I just let it play all the way thru. I then went back to forumn and tried the link again. It is 50% better, I can hear the music and Cathe talking, but it still stutters and lags behind. I have to leave again in 20 minutes to pick up daughter # 2, but will be back for a little bit, before leaving again for a 2 hours. Thanks so much for helping me...Peggy

Drill Max looks awesome. You can really tell how much fun it was to film these. When these ship, I feel sorry for the UPS drivers out there. I know I'll be stalking and harassing my delivery guy.

Edit: I'm using XP, IE and a cable modem. I had no problem viewing the clip. It actually fully downloaded before I finished watching it.

I have a different question for you...

I Started to view the clip but because I have dial up I had to go off line for awhile. When I went back to the Cathe Player it played WONDERFULLY through the first part (intro) that had played through before but I cannot seem to get it to play the rest. It just stops at the www.cathe.com page.

How can I get it to finish playing all of the clips?

Thanks,

Terri

;( Whhhahhhh! One of your 1% using dial-up. No problems loading, playback is picture perfect. It is just taking forever After about an hour-I have the beginning of the warm up (Maybe the first 5 seconds). Whahahhhh-- DSL/Cable is not available in the back woods of Michigan or I would have bought it just to view the clips! Whahhh-Can I upgrade my shipping to overnight? The torture is unbearable!

Oh.my.god!!!

I LOVE IT!! It looks freaking awesome and I cannot wait until I get it and all of them in my hands.

Cathe and SNM you have really, really outdone yourself with this workout. The moves, the set, everything looks fabulous!

BTW, it played for me first time with no problems. I am on cable.

Again, awesome job you guys! :) :) :)

Wow. This is so awesome!!! Cathe and crew: great job!!!!! I cannot wait till they arrive!!! PS - I have high speed cable modem and it worked just fine.

Chris,

Thank you in posting this. I was able to view it with no problem at home. I couldn't view at work as the firewall blocked this. Darn!

Anyway, what an AWESOME workout! }(

Wow! I just watched and this looks like SO much fun! It's going to be tough, but the coreography is really refreshing! Way to go, Cathe!

Okay, so I'm definitely going to have to modify some moves, but that's okay!

I just love the song that plays during the Cardio #4 and Firewalkers video clips. I'm looking forward to the music on these as much as I am the workouts themselves! :)

Downloaded Flash thanks to your helful link from yesterday, thanks for that.

The clip plays gteat and I am totally gobsmacked as they say over the pond. Wow!!! Looks like such a well-planned, fun, hard workout and the music is fab, really motivating.

Cathe does it again: how does she do it?!?!?!?

Clare

I have a Cable connection w/ PC XP and the clip played perfectly the first time through! If it didn't, I never noticed and my eyes WERE glued to my computer screen the entire time:)

The workouts look amazing! I can't wait to "embrace the challenge" AWESOME job SNM!

WOW!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I love the clip...can't wait to do the workout! I'm using a MAC, OSX, wireless cable connection, and it all came through without a stutter at all.

The clip was awesome!!! It has me thinking that I need to do a little more working out before these dvd's ship! Whew looks hot!

The sound was great and the picture was wonderful. Thanks so much for shaing this with us!

oooh-oooh -oooh! Smooth as butter!!!!!!

I had no problems playing the clips, one very slight stutter the first time. Perfect subsequently!

Can't wait to get these, SOOOOO glad i pre-ordered long ago and that i waited patiently. Love the moves, the music, the set. Brilliant work all around!!!

I have just one question: when is the shipping date?!?!?!??!

Cathe stuttered in the beginning introduction, but other than that, it was as smooth as silk!!

Looks Great and I have lots of work to do!!!

Thanks for all your hard work and putting up with our impatience!!!

ETA-

Second, third, forth, fifth time through, it was beutimous!!!

Brilliant!

Outstanding stuff! It looks so slick and professional and worked like a dream. Thanks so much for all your hard work. I can't wait to see more :)

RE: Brilliant!

Maybe a dumb question, but how do you get to the player without coming to this thread? is there a link I am missing on the home page?

RE: Brilliant!

Yes there is a link to the right of the screen you will see New and BIG...then you can click on drill mix.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.