Drill Max Extended Video Clip is now Up!

I also have a cable modem, PC, and window XP. It worked great. Cathe sounded great. There were only a few tiny skips, but nothing big at all. I can't wait for this workout.

You will probably get some skips the first time the clip plays. We can probably fix that by increasing our buffer size. But, the second time you view the clip it should play without any freezes since it will play direct from your hard drive.:)

Worked great for me. There were a few stutters near Cardio #5 - but other than that - really great!!!

Although I must say I am a bit scared!! :) It looks like a wonderful workout!!!!

Worked fine for me with DSL/Cable, PC and XP. Only a couple of stutters and they didn't mess up the pace of the viewing at all. How nice to have an opportunity to view all chapter points and preview all of the exercises vs just snippets of a few. Music sounds great, too.
Diana

I have cable modem, PC, and window XP as well and it worked perfectly. I think this is just an excuse to get us even more excited about these workouts!!!! Looks unbelievable! Come on Sony - make that call!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

Clip worked great for me after about 3 tries. Thank you so much for these long clips. They are great and a good gauge of the workout.

Karin

Wow! After picking my chin off the floor, the work out looks fantastic.

I did have only a couple hicups when viewing the first and second time. Once towards the end of intro, and a few toward the end of warm up change into cardio 1. Very small glitches though and the rest ran smoothly. Thanks for the preview! I use Mozilla on XP operating system, PC, DSL.

Thanks,
Lindzebird

hi there

i have downloded the flash but still i see the video clips with frozen jumps i cannot go to the menue and choose what i want to see.
i have tried to watch it several time but its the same. if i want to skip it always takes me back to the begining
i have windows xp cable modem. i dont know the connectin but i can see the old clips on the high speed (not the 700), so what can i do to fix things up

thank u

sharona:)

I am soooo feeling this workout!!!! It looks wonderful. I can hardly wait for these to arrive. Great job to Cathe and the crew, I love the new version of the video clip. Love Chap

This workout looks freakin' awesome! Thanks so much for the sneak peek...I was getting winded watching this ;) I'm just a tad excited, can you tell? :7

Debbie

*(Calvin): People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. (Hobbes): Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?

Hi, I have cable hookup (3MDown/256k Up), Windows 98, and Flashplayer like you said, I have tried playing it 4 different times. It stutters, and pauses and skips on all times. What can I do? TIA Peggy

Hi sharona,

You can't click on the chapter points until the workout has loaded at least once since you may be asking the player to skip to a part of the clip that has not downloaded.

>Hi Diane,
>
>Did you try viewing the clip a 2nd time without rebooting? If
>so how did the clip perform?

Yes, the second time it worked perfectly! The first time through it was pretty gruesome, though, I let it run all the way through and it froze every couple of seconds. Maybe this is because of some virus protection thing on my computer? I'm on my work computer, will have to try it at home.

Anyhow, we are all so appreciative of all the hard work you have put into this very excellent workout and the new player. I tear my hair out when I try to learn a new command in Word, so I greatly admire everything you are doing to provide us with cutting-edge viewing technology!

It worked fine on my Mac- yay! And that workout looks SUPER tough. It kind of scares me a bit, I must admit. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.