Dear Cathe, would you ever consider doing a cycling video?

I don't have a spin bike at home (maybe someday!) but I'd definitely buy the download and take it to the gym!!

Great addition!

I believe a spinning video would be a great addition to the Cathe collection! Even if I couldn't afford a bike the download would be perfect for the gym. And if she made a timesaver version it would be a great lunch break workout if you are short on time!

I would definitely buy either a spin bike or a mount for my mountain bike!!!!! Cathe you should for sure consider making a spin DVD!!! I bet you would have tons of buyers!!! :eek:

Count me in! I have a recurring issue with plantar fasciiatis and my doc tells me that I should limit myself to cycling. It makes me sad to give up (temporarily) your step, kickboxing and other workouts and just pedalling away at home sounds so boring. But....if I could have a cathe cycling workout..how great would that be?

I'm very seriously thinking of getting a spin bike (like next week, probably!) because I just can't do all of the high impact cardio on my knees (and the rest of my body doesn't really like it either). So a spin DVD (or few) would be awesome!!

Soon?!?!?!??! (sheepish grin) :-}

Cathe, I'm surprised you don't realize this yet: If you build it, they will come!! I would definitely buy a download and take it with me to the gym.

I don't have a spin bike and I don't think I would purchase one either. That said, I would be interested in a kettlebell series and a great yoga DVD. I just finished Bob Harper's Yoga Warrior today. I was reluctant to try it (thought I'd be bored or turned off) but completed it right through. The time flew and I really enjoyed it. I also did his Yoga Abs which were tough. I rarely stray from Cathe these days I (her and her crew just draw me in) but spinning - I just don't have room for a bike.

I just reorganized my equipment and have been taking measurements. I'm about 90% certain I'm ordering the Spinner Fit bike next week. Bring on the new Cathe spinning DVDs please!!

Me too!

I've been considering purchasing a spin bike and I think if you make a spin workout it would be just what I need to push me over the edge. :p I also second the ideas for rebounding and kettlebell workouts too.:D

Why?

I have a spin bike at home, but as someone who has never done a spin class in the gym, can someone please explain to me why it would be so fantastic to have a spin DVD? Don't you just peddle the bike? Please forgive my inexperience here, but I'd really like to know why so many people are enthusiastic about a spin DVD.

Dear MelanieC - get thee to a spin class!!! If you're just pedaling your spin bike, you're missing the boat and the party. And you're actually not utilizing the equipment in the way it was designed to be used. The only way to explain it is: ask around, find a good class, and most gyms will let you pay $10 or whatever to try out a single session. Hills, slow climbs, jumps, runs - other than the warm up, there is no "just pedaling." You generally leave soaking wet, so don't plan anything immediately afterward without a shower! Enjoy.

How about a WHOLE SERIES of Spin workouts!

I have been begging Cathe for years to make Spin workouts available! I would love a whole series.....sprints/hills/flats/combos/short-quick ride only have time for a quik workout/would def. LOVE an OMG what is she thinking? super long/superr killer I can't go on spin workout! I have gone on to 'other' websites for their videos/workouts....I buy them just because there is not alot out there available....but Cathe, seriously-you would reach a whole new set of followers...there are SO MANY people who own their own spin bikes...not just us Cathe-ites!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.