CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

CrossFire- Timesaver- Fitness Blast/Plyo Tabata/Core = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It- Chest Tri's,& Shoulders- Premix #3 Timesaver Two No Finishers= 32 Min
MV= 6.30
CB= 275

21 DFX - Hard Core Abs Extreme= 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned = 755:):cool:

Debbie- Wow! Nicely done once again with Cardio Coach #6 with Candace very nice run their girlfriend, you rocked that workout once again! WTG!!! :cool::DThank you for keeping me in your prayers and kind words I need them right now. Thank you very much!!!;):D;)

Belinda- Wow again!! Awesome workout today with CCPP I love that Debbie unknowingly inspireed you to do this workout. You did awesome over 5 miles that is just amazing, you are a powerhouse you go girlfriend. Totall;y amazing workout today, high fives!!!:):cool:;)

Roxie and Chris- I hope you each have had amazing workouts today and are feeling fit and fab. Go have a blessed day and let your light shine!;):)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:):cool::D

Nora

Today I did STS Meso 3, Week 4, Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps. I had a great workout. i changed the exercises in the last grouping again. This one really gets me sweating.

This is what I did:

Standing Barbell Press: 12's - 2 sets/12 reps (warmup)
Standing Barbell Press: 42# - 8 reps
Barbell Curl: 45# - 8 reps
Flat Bench Dumbbell Extension: 20's - 8 reps
Repeat 3 more times

Seated Lateral Raise: 12's - 8 reps
Incline Curls on Stability Ball: 20's - 8 reps
Double Arm Seated Overhead Extension: 32# - 8 reps
Repeat 3 more times

Upright Rows: 45# - 8 reps
Seated Concentration Hammer Curls: 21# - 8 reps
Close Grip Barbell Press: 62# - 7 reps
Repeat 3 more times

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Roxie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Woo hoo!!! I'll be 50 next year. What are you doing to celebrate?

Good morning,

Plan for today is: Barre 3 Standing Slim2 = 30 min and weights.

The vet called us yesterday, Brawler doesn't have cancer :D I am so happy :) He always gets bumps on his body's? Not sure, why?

I have a doc appointment this afternoon, I will not be back until later this afternoon.

Debbie - nicely done this morning.

Roxie - hope you had fun yesterday.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi girls!

Sorry, no workout for today. I had to take care of some stuff. No workout tomorrow either, I have a doctor's appointment with the doctor who I've been referred to who is a Gynecolgic Oncologist for my hysterectormy. This is more of a pre surgical consult sort of thing. I'm sure she will tell more about everything. Its still scary, wish me luck and please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks in advance!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers;):)

Nora

Today I did Run Fit and had an excellent workout. I'm bummed because my Fitbit didn't record the workout. It was acting funny this morning and I'm not sure what's going on with it. I know I started it when I started my workout so I have no clue what it did. Oh well.

Workout was 52 minutes, I figure burned 400 calories and I ran 3.5 miles.

Hope you all have excellent workouts today!!!

Good morning,

I will do Barre 3 today.

Debbie - good job this morning.

Nora - good luck today.

Hi Roxie - hope you had a great birthday :)

I will be back later.

Hey girls,

I did Barre 3 Ballet Fit = 40 min and walked my dogs this morning.

I went too see my doc yesterday. I had blood work done for my thyroid. My doc a few month ago, put me on thyroid meds after I told him all the symptoms I was experiencing for a long time. Not to mention I was on thyroid meds in Germany a few years ago.My kids and sister have Hashimoto’s disease :( Since I am on the meds my doc been monitoring my blood test closely. My last 2 blood test showed normal numbers. My blood test from 3 weeks ago wasn't normal. I have Hashimoto’s disease, also called chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis or autoimmune thyroiditis, is an autoimmune disease. An autoimmune disease is a disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks the body’s own cells and organs. I am glad I mention it to my doc a few month ago and he listen.

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Last edited:
Belinda,

Sorry to hear about your new diagnosis of Hashimoto’s disease. I know what its like to have an autoimmune disease. MS falls into that category and its a chronic thing so I can relate to what an aut0immue disease is like to deal with. Your best bet is to do everything in your control with diet and exercise that is beneficial to your condition that will help. Eating right, exercise and rest are very important things youn can control and manage to help. Be as healthy as you can and focus on that with sleep, healthy diet, and exercise will help with that and its good medicine you can control. Good luck and Good health to you!

I did go to the doctor today that will do the surgery. I'm having a radical Hysterectomy done with laparoscopy. I am having surgery Wednesday September 16th. Please wish me luck and pray for me that all goes well and that everything is cancer free! Thanks in advance!

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Belinda,

Sorry to hear about your new diagnosis of Hashimoto’s disease. I know what its like to have an autoimmune disease. MS falls into that category and its a chronic thing so I can relate to what an aut0immue disease is like to deal with. Your best bet is to do everything in your control with diet and exercise that is beneficial to your condition that will help. Eating right, exercise and rest are very important things youn can control and manage to help. Be as healthy as you can and focus on that with sleep, healthy diet, and exercise will help with that and its good medicine you can control. Good luck and Good health to you!

I did go to the doctor today that will do the surgery. I'm having a radical Hysterectomy done with laparoscopy. I am having surgery Wednesday September 16th. Please wish me luck and pray for me that all goes well and that everything is cancer free! Thanks in advance!

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Thank you, Nora :) Thank goodness my diet is spot on and I exercise on a daily basis. I am just glad my doc listen and put me on the thyroid meds for a few month now. I am sorry you have MS :( Whether you have MS or thyroid problems, non are fun! Wishing you the best for Wednesday. I will keep you in my prayers!! Good luck!

Good Evening,

I must still be recovering from the birthday weekend I am tired this week and my shoulder blade area is bothering me an I don't think it's a muscle thing I think it's out of place.

Debbie-we went out to eat for my birthday.

Nora and Belinda thinking good thoughts for both of you.

Roxie - party like a rock star :D Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Glad you had fun, girl. Thanks for the good thoughts! I am not worried. Like I said, I was on thyroid meds years ago.

Hi Girls!:)

I fiished my workout earlier but could not check in due to internet being down.

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Upper Day Fix Extreme= 34 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 325

Ripped w/HiiT- Plyo HiiT One- Premix #6 Plyo HiiT One + Bonus Abs Two= 36 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 442

Ripped w/HiiT Lft It Back, Bi's & Shoulders- Premic #4 TS three One set only no finishers= 20 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 177

Total calories burned= 944;):cool::D

Roxie- It sounds like you had fun for your birthday weekend and now you need to recover. So take it easy and get lots of rest and always listen to your body. Thank you for your prayers/well wishes for my upcoming raidcal hysterectomy surgery September 16th its on a Wednesday.

Belinda- I know from your check ins that you are doing great with exercise and diet. So, glad you have a good doctor that is listening to you and working with your for the best possible care. You are a blessing and wish you all the best with your autoimmune chronic illness, I hate the word disease I prefer to use the term chronic illness. The word disease sounds so dire and depressing and does not truly represent how things are for your individual, remember you are not a victim, but victorious because you will do what is best for your health and be proactive. Hang in there and blessings to you!

Chris- I hope you are doing well and feeling fab with your workouts. I messaged you at facebook. Have a blessed Friday:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool::D

Nora

I forgot to post this morning. Ooops...

Today I did STS Meso 3, Week 4, Squat Rack Legs. Again, didn't take the entire rest periods. Only did about one minute between each set. I can't believe I'm done with STS. Now I have to figure out what to do next. I sort of want to do BB again but not sure yet.

This is what I did:

Squats: 15's - 2 sets/10 reps (warmup)
Squats: 70# - 4 sets/8 reps

Barbell Deadlifts: 65# - 4 sets/8reps

Leg Press Station: 165# - 4 sets/8 reps
(Did this instead of front squats)

Static Lunges: 20's - 4 sets/8 reps

I added:
Power Hour Abs.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Kick Start = 30 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 307

21 DFX Dirty 30 Extreme= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Ripped with HiiT- Lift It HiiT Legs- Premix #1 All Strength= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Total calories burned= 965:cool:;)

I had to make up for two days this week I did not workout so I was going for broke today, LOL!! I gotta get this tough workouts in while I can because after surgery the only thing I can do is walking and stretching and not lift anything heavier than #10's. I'm supposed to do that for six weeks. Doctor said to listen to my body and not try to overdue it or do too much too soon. So walking on TM or with Leslie Sansone and PiYo or sounds like that will be within those limitations. She did say I will probably feel like doing more around week 4 or something but too take it easy before then and just proceed with caution and with in doctor's post surgery guidelines.

Debbie- great workout yesterday as usual you are amazing.;)

Chris, Roxie, and Belinda- I hope all is well with you and that you all have a wonderfully blessed weekend:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):D

Nora

Good afternoon,

I will do Barre 3 Studio Burn and Jenny Ford Marching with Moves shortly. My son and his fiancé is here, we went to a car show and wine tasting earlier :D

Nora - your sure made up for those missed workouts today :) Good job!

Debbie - nice job as well this morning.

Roxie - sorry about your heel. Nice job on your pilates workout.
I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.