CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

No workout for me today, this will sort of be a semi-rest week. No lifting but I will get on my treadmill Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Good Morning,

DH and I are on vacation for the next two weeks so he rushed my workout this morning I did KCM's Circuit Burn 1 half way through.

Debbie-enjoy your rest week.

Hi girls! Happy Labor Day!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Ripped with HiiT- Low Impact One- Premix #6 Low Impact HiiT One + Bonus Abs Two
= 38 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 441

PiYo- Sweat= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 752:)

Debbie- Oh nice a recovery week for you, well earned so enjoy. I am working out this week because next week I have surgery on Wednesday and I will need 6 weeks to recover. I am encouraged to walk and do stretching for the first 3 or 4 weeks and lift nothing heavinger than #10 and no impact. So I will be resting a lot and following doctor's post op instructions to the letter to avoid any problems. So this is my last week of usual type of workouts, except for Friday I have to go and do pre-op anesthesia appointment. Next week I will probably do some kind of workout Monday and Tuesday possibly and Wednesday is surgery so definitely not probably just walking a bit. All your prayers and well wishes are very much welcomed. I am praying everyday that I am cancer free and that the surgery will go well. Debbie, have a blessed rest week.:);)

Roxe- Happy Vacation! Have fun! Good for you girlfriend you squeezed in a workout with KCM's Burn Circuit 1 getting in half of the workout is still great! Have fun and be well. :);) Please pray/send well wishes for all to go well with my surgery next week. :);)

Chris- Hey girlfriend! How are you doing? How's 21 Day Fix going for you? I love it and the containers personally it really helps to simplify things. Have a great workout & blessed day. Please pray for me regarding next Wednesday's surgery for me to be well and no sign of cancer. Thanks in advance.;):D

Belinda- How are you feeling these days? I bet you had a great workout today too cause you are awesome like that! Have a blessed day and take care!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

ps. Thank you in advance for any and all prayers/well wishes on my surgery coming up Wednesday September 16th.:D;):cool:

Hi girls! Happy Labor Day!:)

I had a fantastic weekend with my family! Didn't get my workout in until now :) I did Jenny Ford's Cardio Interval and core.

Nora - you rock, girl! WTG, with your workouts.

Debbie - enjoy your rest week.

Roxie - enjoy your vacation and good job getting your workout in.

Good night, ladies.

So today I had the BEST Cardio Coach workout ever. I did all of Press Play and I ran the most miles I think I've ever ran during a Cardio Coach workout. It was definitely a puke status workout.

Workout was 66 minutes long, ran 4.5 miles!!!!! Fitbit showed I only burned 434 calories which I think is malarky, treadmill showed 657 calories. Whichever it was, I feel great!!!! I got 9054 steps with this workout. I hit 10k before 7:30 a.m.!!!

Roxie - Enjoy your vacation. What are you guys going to do? Are you going anywhere??

Nora - Have great workouts this week and know that next week will be a breeze. You will do fine and everything will come back just the way you want it to. You are in my prayers.

Belinda - Are you and your DH traveling yet? When does that start?

Chris - Hope all is well with you.

Good morning,

I will do Jenny Ford Upper/Lower workout today.

Debbie - Holy Crap :) Wow, on your step count and run :) Is still to hot to travel :( Maybe in a few weeks?

Hi Nora and Roxie!

I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout a while ago and now checking in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM- 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Premix- Combined w/o (No Hi/Lo)= 39 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 479

PiYo- Full Body Blast= 30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Total calories burned= 766:);):cool:

Debbie- WOW!!:D:cool: That was a truly aweinspiring workout you did today with all of Cardio Coach Press Play. You are amazing and I congratuate you on that truly awesome workout. Wow, you should be very happy with that workout and miles you did. High fives on that workout you do inspire me to give it a try on some level. I doubt I cold run that long or that far straight out. This is something I'd have to work up to. You go girlfriend that was awesome, you should feel amazing and happy with that workout. I do think you Treadmill's calorie count may be more accurate than the other. Well done and high fives!!!:D:cool:;):) Thank you for your continued prayers I truly appreciate & welcome them as I move forward to my Surgery day on Wednesday, September 16th. Have a blessed day and congrats once again on your workout and thank you again for your prayers, keep them coming.:);):cool::D

Belinda- I hope your Jenny Ford Upper/Lower workout was fun and felt great. I do hope your are feeling well and taking care of yourself. How's your dog doing? I think you said his name was Browler forgive me if I got that wrong. I love my furry kid, Ares and I'm sure you feel the same about your dogs too! Take care, have a blessed day and keep cool. :);):cool::D

Chris- How are you doing? What workouts are you doing now? I do hope all is well with you. Please take care and keep on being awesome. I truly appreciate your keeping me in your prayers regarding my upcoming surgery on September 16th. :);) Thank you!;):D

Roxie- Have fun on your vacation and be well. Blessings to you!;)

Hugs,blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM TLC Boxing this morning.

Debbie-we plan on spending as much time as possible at the lake but the weather is not cooperating and this weekend we are headed to Nebraska. Good job with the run.

Nora-thinking good thoughts for you.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Today was Cardio Coach #1 which was great and then I did Yoga Stretch, which I needed.

CC workout was 36 minutes, I ran 2.43 miles and burned 267 calories but treadmill said 337.

Roxie - Being at the lake is the best. We go up to our lake every weekend when we can. Enjoy your vacation!!

Belinda - It has been hot. We are supposed to be cooling down this week. I waited until September for the 90 degree days and we got them. I still can't believe how cold our summer was here.

Nora - Nice workout yesterday!! Your calories burns are amazing!!!

Good morning,

I will do Jenny Ford Marching with Moves and core today.
Brawlers stitches are out :)

Debbie - you ran again today? You go, girl! Good job!

Roxie - have fun at the lake and on your vacation. Good job with your workout.

Nora - good luck today. Amazing job on your workouts.

I will be back later. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

I will be back after my workout. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hi Belinda- I just wanted to let you know my surgery is scheduled for next Wednesday September 16th, so in a week from today. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes I really appreciate those. Have a great day and workout.:);)

Nora

Hi Belinda- I just wanted to let you know my surgery is scheduled for next Wednesday September 16th, so in a week from today. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes I really appreciate those. Have a great day and workout.:);)

Nora

Nora, for some reason I thought it was today:eek: Have a great workout, my friend!

Hi girls!:)

I just posted and it lost my post, so I will try again.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 31 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 389

Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state 1,Challenge2, Steady state 2,Cool Down.Plus Coaches Notes and Volume 3 Stretch.
Distance in Miles= 2.84

XTrain- D4- Super Cuts = 46 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 471

Total calories burned= 850

Belinda- Nicely done with Jenny Ford's workout today and core, WTG!! Glad to hear that Brawler has his stitches out and no doubt feeling like his old self again.

Debbie, Chris, and Roxie- I hope each of you ladies are feeling well and having a blessed day! I will keep you all in my prayers!

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Circuit Burn 2 after we got home from the lake and got a good calorie burn.

Debbie-the lake is the best place to be especially on the boat.

Nora-good job with your workout

Belinda-good job with your workout

No workout for me today. I have an early morning meeting. This is the perfect week for a recovery week!

Roxie - You got that right! Nothing like being at the lake.

Belinda - I am not lifting this week so I decided to just run. Love it! I'm almost wanting to run more than i want to lift anymore. Almost! LOL!

Nora - Nice workout again. Hope you have a great day!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. Oh FYI tomorrow I won't be working out since I have a Anthesiologist appointment for pre-op. The laproscopic Radical Hysterectomy is scheduled for Wednesday September 16th, they call the day before surgery and let you know the time.

Here's today's workout:

Ripped w/HiiT- Circuit Lower Body-Premix#4 No Blasts = 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Boxing = 20 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 232

Total calories burned= 634:cool:

Roxie- Great job on your workout yesterday with KCM's Circuit Burn 2, Circuit burn is a fave of mine from KCM, love it! It sounds like you had fun at the lake, good for you! Have a blessed day! :);)

Debbie- Enjoy your recovery week you deserve it. Rest, Relax, Enjoy and repeat.:);):cool: Have a blessed day.

Chris- How are you girlfriend? Don't be shy stop by and catch up. I hope things are going well for you have a blessed day!:);)

Belinda- I hope you are a blessed fun day!

I wish you all the best and I keep you all in my prayers. Please send healing thoughts, wishes and prayers for me for Wednesday, September 16th surgery and to please let everything go well for me to be cancer free.:):D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.