CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR July & December 2015

Today I did STS Meso 3, Week 3, Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps. I had a great workout. i changed the exercises in the last grouping again. Went quite heavy and really felt it today.

This is what I did:

Standing Barbell Press: 12's - 2 sets/12 reps (warmup)
Standing Barbell Press: 47# - 6 reps
Barbell Curl: 50# - 6 reps
Flat Bench Dumbbell Extension: 20's - 6 reps
Repeat 3 more times

Seated Lateral Raise: 13's - 6 reps
Incline Curls on Stability Ball: 21's - 6 reps
Double Arm Seated Overhead Extension: 36# - 6 reps
Repeat 3 more times

Upright Rows: 50# - 6 reps
Seated Concentration Hammer Curls: 21# - 6 reps
Close Grip Barbell Press: 67# - 7 reps
Repeat 3 more times

Starting to look forward to STS being done. I'm not sure what I will do next but probably Body Beast again.

Nice workouts everyone. I am reading your posts, just don't have time to do personals. One of these days...

Good morning,

I will do High Reps today and Barre 3 Ballet Core. Yesterday my dog Browler had a lump removed. They are sending it in to make sure it isn't cancer :( Poor thing!

Debbie - I can't believe you almost done with STS. WTG, on your weights. Very impressive.

Roxie - good job yesterday.

Nora - nicely done.

I will be back later.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

21 DFX Dirty 30 Extreme= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

21 Day Fix Extreme- Lower Body Extreme = 35 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 334

21 Day Fix Extreme- Pilates Extreme= 33 Min
MV= 3.50
CB= 158

Total calories burned = 863:):cool:;)

Debbie- Nicely done girlfriend, you are a rock star today! WTG with STS Meso 3, Week 3, Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps, man those were impressive weights, excellent workout! Now go have a Wednesday full of amazing blessings. :):D

Roxie- Nicely done with KCM TLC Boxing yesterday and Muscle Up 2 next day plus a walk great job on your workouts. Have wonderful blessed Wednesday!:);)

Belinda- Hugs and prayers for your dog Browler I hope he is cancer free on that lump that got sent to lab, best wishes for him. It sounds like a fun workout you have planned for today with High Reps today and Barre 3 Ballet Core, enjoy and feel amazing. Have a blessed day!;):):cool:

Chris- I hope all is well with you. Please pray for me that everything will go well and I will be cancer free. I'm keeping you in my prayers. How's the 21 Day Fix going? Its fun isn't it? I really have been enjoying both the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme and love the length of the workouts great for time crunch and if you have more time you can add-on to them. Autum's workouts are no joke and I feel like she's on par difficulty wise with Cathe. Plus love the nutrition plan and containers. Glad you are enjoy the 21 Day Fix love!:);) Have a blessed Wednesday!:);):D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):D

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach #1 and had a great workout. I really like this one, short, sweet and intense.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.56 miles and burned 282 calories.

Belinda - I hope your dog is ok. Poor guy...

Roxie - Nice workout yesterday!!

Nora - You had a great workout as well! Nice job. Still praying that everything will be ok with you.

Chris - How is your son doing? Anymore crazy stuff going on? I hope not!!!

Here's today's worikout:

21 DFX Cardio Extreme = 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Ripped w/HiiT- HiiT Circuit Lower Body- Premix#4 No Blasts= 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

Body Beast- Beast Abs= 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB=75

Total calories burned= 837:);)

Debbie- Nicely done today with Cardio Coach Volume 1, I like that one too for the same reasons. Great workout today and awesome mileage WTG!!! Have a awesomely blessed Thursday:);):cool::D Thank you for the prayers I defiinitely appreciate & need them. I have a doctor's appontment Thursday September 3 with the gynecology oncologist as a presurgery exam and consult. I don't know the date as yet of the surgery, so very nervous and I admit a bit scared. Please continue to pray for me.:);)

I hope that Chris, Roxie, and Belinda all have blessed days and fab workouts. Take care girls!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers to be answered:);)

Nora

Good evening,

Today I did Minna Optimizer Fat Eliminator and Barre3 Studio Shape.

Nora - thank you! Nice job today.

Roxie - good job yesterday.

Debbie - thank you! Nice job on CC this morning.

Good night, ladies.

Hi Girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume #1 = 35 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 440

Distance= 3.12 Miles
Warm up, Challenge 1, Steady state 1,Challenge2, Steady state 2,Challenge 3, Cool Down.Plus Volume 3 Stretch.

Distance in Miles= 3.12

Have a blessed and great Friday girls!:)

Please keep me in your prayers!

Nora

I forgot to post this morning. Duh!

Today I did STS Meso 3, Week 3, Squat Rack Legs. Only did about one minute between each set. Went up in weights because my knees are good this week.

This is what I did:

Squats: 15's - 2 sets/10 reps (warmup)
Squats: 75# - 4 sets/6 reps

Barbell Deadlifts: 70# - 4 sets/6 reps

Leg Press Station: 175# - 4 sets/6 reps
(Did this instead of front squats)

Static Lunges: 25's - 4 sets/6 reps

I added:
Cardio & Weights Abs

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

Good morning,

STS TB is done. I did skip the abs. I also did Barre 3 Total Body Lift = 40 min. The ab workout was a killer in that one. I finished my rotation, not sure what I will do next week?

Debbie - your weights are impressive :D especially deadlifts! I would throw my back out lifting that heavy. Can't do it anymore :(

Waving Hi to Roxie and Nora !

I will be back later. Have a great weekend everyone.

Just a quick check in because I'm ruinning late.

Here's today's workout:

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver # 2 = 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

PiYo- Strength = 22 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 210

21 DFX - Hard Core Abs Extreme= 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 745:);)

Those 0f you that worked out today High fives!!! Those thate are taking a rest day or weekend have fun! Have a blessed weekend everyone!

Hugs,blessings, and healing prayers!:);)

Nora

Today I did STS Meso 3, Wk 4, Chest & Back. Had a great workout. Glad this is week 4.

Here is what I did:

Push/Pull Method
Flat Bench Press:
55# - 2 sets/12 reps warmup
Flat Bench Press: 75# - 8 reps
Barbell Row: 62# - 8 reps
Repeat 3 more times

Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes: 26's - 8 reps
One Arm Row: 33# - 8 reps
Repeat 3 more times

Incline Barbell Bench Press: 70# - 8 reps
Barbell Deads: 57# - 8 reps
Repeat 3 more times

Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 26's - 8 reps
One Arm Horizontal Row: 33# - 8 reps
Repeat 2 more times

Had to cut one set out of the last group due to time.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!

Good Morning Girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

21 Day Fix Extreme- Plyo Extreme= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Turbo Fire- Fire Starter= 37 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 404

Total calories burned= 752:cool:

Debbie- Impressive workout and weights for today with STS Meso 3, Wk 4, Chest & Back workout today! You're a rock star!!! Awesome workout today, WTG!!

Chris, Roxie, and Belinda- I wish you all a great & blessed day with peace and joy! Have great workouts today girls and blessings to you all.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hey girls,

I did my workouts this morning. Just getting around to post. I walked and did Barre3 Twist = 40 min. I like barre workouts, but they are not high cal/nor do I get lots of steps in with barre. Oh well!

Nora and Debbie -nice job today.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, ladies.

Today I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and had a great workout. Ran fast and did high hills so all is good. :)

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.4 miles and burned about 386 calories although I think it's way more than that.

Roxie - Nice workout yesterday!

Nora - Still keeping you in my prayers. You will be fine, just think positive. All will be good.

Belinda - Looking forward to seeing what you will do today. Have a great workout!!!

Chris- How is your son? Hope he is making better choices.

Good afternoon,

I did CCPP, ran over 5 miles :) Now I am beat :)

I hope you guys don't mind me continue with thread instead of starting a new one every month? Since Debbie is writing down her workouts, it's easier to find them. I plan on starting STS next month :)

Debbie - thanks to you this morning, I pulled out CCPP :) WTG, on your run this morning. I should run more.

I still have to do Barre 3 later. BBL!

Good Afternoon,

Quick post its my fiftieth birthday today and work is crazy. I did KCM Cardio Quick Fix yesterday and X10 Low Impact this morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.