CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

STS Total Body workout : Premix # 7.Timesaver - Compound Only + No Abs - 44.53 min + Full body pilates + walk is done.

Roxie - wtg, on your workout.

Have a wonderful day and weekend. I will take it easy until Monday.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF -Athletic Conditioning Vol.1- Athletic Conditioning= 36 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 452

KCM 30MTF- Athletic Conditioning Vol. 1- Stretching Workout = 26 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 160

Total calories burned = 612

Wow, I did both of these workouts and they are an awesome Saturday workout. I loved the stretch felt so amazing and I think I will try and take Kelly up 0n her recommendation of stretching twice a week. That is something I need to work on and remember that is as important as the other workouts I do.

Belinda- Awesome workout today with STS Total Body workout : Premix # 7.Timesaver - Compound Only + No Abs - 44.53 min + Full body pilates + walk is done. Girl you did it all today, Bravo!! You are rockin' your workouts, WTG!!!:);) Go have a blessed super Saturday!

Roxie- Nicely done yesterday with StudioSweat Spin The Sweat Strong 300 forty minutes spin then weights. WTG and High fives!!! Have a blessed Saturday and weekend!:):D

Hello's waves & Hugs to: Debbie, Chris and Jodi. I hope you all are having and blessed weekend. Jodi and that goes double for you since you are on vacation. Chris- how are you doing? How's your family and your furry kids too? What workouts are you doing these days? I hope all is well with you. Debbie-- I hope you are having a very nice relaxing weekend.:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies, I'm back!!

Vacation was wonderful, but it's always nice to be home. No formal workouts but we did lots of walking and hiking, and I also went horseback riding. Forgot how much that works your legs and balance!

Tomorrow I start Phase 2 of STS. Today I did some cardio with Jessica Smith on YouTube. Here's what I did:

Steady State Cardio-30 Minute Fat Burning Indoor Cardio
Interval Cardio + Core-30 Minute High Intensity Interval Cardio and Abs

So good to get back to a structured workout! Everyone killed it while I was gone. Great job!!!

So is anyone buying Core De Force from Beachbody?? I think I will have to give in and get it. I love kickboxing!

Jodi - glad you had a great time on vacation. I hear you on being home. I will pass on buying Core De Force from Beachbody. I still have way to many unused dvd's. Let me know how you like it.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- 5 Mega Miles-Mile 1-5 + Warmup+ Cool Down = 81.50 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 835

That's it for me today, I'm done. I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday and I will see you at tomorrow's check in.:);)

Jodi - welcome back. I did buy Core De Force Base kit it should be here Tuesday.

Hugs & Blessings:D

Nora

Howdy!!

Still around, I'm doing ok. Been having crappy headaches more often... not sure why.

You girls are doing great with workouts!!

I've started following KCM's Core Focused Rotation, Roxie, that's the one you did for a bit, right?
I have substituted some Cathe's in for the workouts I don't have.

Today was Slim Sculpting #2, the one with kettle bells... love that one!

I didn't realize Core de Force was out... i want it, it sure if I can afford it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!

Today I did STS Disc 13, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and STS Medicine Ball Abs. Now this is my kind of lifting! Great workout!

Chris-great to hear from you! Sorry about the headaches, hope they subside soon. Good luck with your core rotation!

Nora-great job today with Leslie Sansone! I saw that she has some free walks on YouTube. I may try some of them on my lunch breaks soon. Can't wat to hear what you think about Core De Force!

Hello to everyone else! Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday!!

Good Evening,

I didn't workout yesterday still having trouble sleeping and I had to work then we went to the lake and today was spent at the lake but I did StudioSweat Yoga and pkanks when we got home.

Chris-I have been having a lot of headaches lately to but I think they are stess an hormone related an the lake of sleep. Yes the core rotation is what I was doing.

Jodi-good job today

Nora-great workouts today

Today I decided to do Gym Style Chest & Tri's. I am tired of doing my own thing for now so decided to do this. Ha a really good workout. My brother and I painted my mom's bedroom yesterday and my upper back/shoulder area is really sore. I didn't do some of the triceps exercises because they bother that area. I didn't want to push it.

16/12/8/4/2 Push-Ups: Didn't do all 72 but sure did feel what I did
Bench Press: 25's - 3 sets/12 reps
Flies: 15's - 3 sets/12 reps
Inclined Bench Press: 20's - 2 sets/12 reps
Incline Flies: 15's - 2 sets/12 reps

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press: 35# - 2 sets/10 reps
Dips: Skipped
Dumbbell Lying Extension: 10's - 2 sets/8 reps
Seated Overhead Press: 20# – 2 sets/12 reps

Skipped the rest. Then I did a mile on my treadmill.

Nice workouts this weekend everyone!! Have great workouts everyone!!

Hi ladies,

Today I did STS Total Body Workout DVD = 66 min - Premixes: 5.Timesaver - No Bonus Burn + No Abs - 51.40 min + walk + stretch is done.

Our water heater broke this weekend :( Had the plumber here this morning, we need a new water heater. It's always something. I put all my stuff from my basement/workout room in the room where the water heater is, had to take everything out again. Grrrrr....Hopefull we get the new heater this week. We are done in the basement, except the floors. Which we have to wait until the new water heater is in. I am not taking everything in and out of the room 50 times :)

Have a great day, everyone.

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Kick Start= 30 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 307

Hard Core 22 Minute- Cardio 1 = 22 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 270

Insanity Max 30 - Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Total calories burned = 1,095

Great job on all of your workouts done today. Have a blessed day and I will see you at tomorrow's check in.:)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Straight Up Spin April 2016 hills, intervals, endurance and hiit. I burned 486 calories in 47 minutes.

Hi all!

Today at lunch I did a 10-Minute Toning Walk with Jessica Smith on YouTube.

After work I did LIS Slide & Glide and from Jessica Smith on YouTube, Fit in 15: Kickboxing 101. That was my first time doing Slide & Glide. I ordered it when I preordered the calendar. I liked it but didn't love it. I think I might like it better without the discs, which I know is the whole point of the workout. Oh well, I'll keep playing wth it to see what works best for me.

Good job today everyone!

Belinda, so sorry about your water heater. Hopefully it can be fixed quickly!

Just when I start checking in again, I get a stomach bug. Workouts are derailed for a bit.... I am feels mg much better though..just have to rest and get some energy back!

Debbie, GS workouts are tough , I'm sure you're DOMSing today!

Jody, STS is pretty cool for weight work. Initially I loved Slide and Glide, but I'm not loving the discs at all lately.

Roxie, sorry you're having headaches too. Awful to have to live and work with them.

Belinda, sorry about the water heater!!! It's the pits to have to deal with it never mind spending mucho $$!

Nora, do you have Core de Force now? I'm dying to know how they are too!

Ok. Off to drink ginger ale and rest... I have to feel better to get out to vote!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi girls,

I did JS new dvd = 70 min today. I liked it, nothing new. Not crazy about about the set, I like her outdoor settings/mom living room. I think the set is boring looking :( I will not count the premixes on that dvd, they are not premixes, IMO!

Thanks Chris:) Sorry to hear about the stomach bug. Hope you feel better soon.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great day and workout.

Hi girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Les Mills Combat- Live= 34 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 348

Hard Core 22 Min- Resistance 1= 23 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 267

Hard Core 22 Min- Core 1= 10 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 68

XTrain- D1- Chest, Back & Shoulders-Premix #5- Timesaver rounds 1-5= 36.30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 322

Total calories burned = 1,005:);)

That's it for me today girls, still waiting for Core De Force to arrive.

Chris- I hope you feel better and hang in there. H ave a blessed day!

Belinda- Nicely done today with JS new dvd = 70 min today. I've been looking at the new JS dvd and waiting for reviews to come in and see. Have a blessed day!

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi:);)

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

I think watching these election results is going to give me a stomach bug! Haha! Seriously, though, Chris, I hope you feel better soon.

Today I did STS Disc 14, Legs and the STS Extended Stretch. I needed that stretch. I can't even begin to describe how sore I am from Sunday's workout. It's hard to bend my arms because my triceps are so sore. :eek:

Belinda, with doing so much JS lately on YouTube, I've been interested in her new DVD. I was thinking of using the walks more as add ons instead of all of them as a complete workout. Still on the fence though.

Nora, good job today! Those Hard Core workouts are not easy!

Roxie, that Tabata weights killer sounds interesting. Who is that from?

Hi ladies!

I think watching these election results is going to give me a stomach bug! Haha! Seriously, though, Chris, I hope you feel better soon.

Today I did STS Disc 14, Legs and the STS Extended Stretch. I needed that stretch. I can't even begin to describe how sore I am from Sunday's workout. It's hard to bend my arms because my triceps are so sore. :eek:

Belinda, with doing so much JS lately on YouTube, I've been interested in her new DVD. I was thinking of using the walks more as add ons instead of all of them as a complete workout. Still on the fence though.

Nora, good job today! Those Hard Core workouts are not easy!

Roxie, that Tabata weights killer sounds interesting. Who is that from?

StudioSweat Ondemand

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.