CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hello!

Today I did STS Disc 1, Chest, Biceps & Shoulders. Yeah, all those push-ups are terrible. :( Of course, it didn't help that I got my flu shot this morning and my arm and side were a little sore from it all day. And no chest presses?? If I ever do this one again, I would substitute some presses for some of those push-ups.

Nora & Belinda, good job today!

I hope everything went well today Debbie!

Hi everyone!! Thanks for the well wishes. I am doing fine but staying home from work today. My mouth is swollen and it is a bit painful. The procedure itself was really easy, honestly, it took him not even 10 minutes to get it out. The worst part was the initial shot he gave me for the Novacaine. Other than that, I didn't feel a thing. Luckily the tooth came in straight and was an easy pull. But now I certainly can feel it. So I'm taking it easy today and the weekend and hopefully I can get back to working out on Monday. If not, I'll wait a few more days and go from there.

I'll be back on Monday! Nice workouts everyone!!!

Debbie, glad it went well! Get some rest and hopefully the pain will ease up soon.

Rest day for me today. I'm sore, but I think it's more from my flu shot than any workout. :rolleyes:

Hallo everyone,
Today I did : XTRAIN D1 - Chest, Back & Shoulders:
Premix 12 Double Trouble 93.38 :D I am done with Xtrain D1. You do round 1 +2 than repeat, do round 3 +4 repeat until you done all the rounds. Got a nice burn.

Debbie - glad everything went well. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Jodi - enjoy your rest day today.

I am done for today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Have a Ball = 33 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 360

XTrain-D5 Legs- Premix#10 Standing = 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 266

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Round 2 = 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned = 1,113:)

Debbie- Glad things went well now plan on resting a bunch, feel better!:)

Belinda- Nicely done with XTRAIN D1 - Chest, Back & Shoulders: Premix 12 Double Trouble… 93.38, WTG!! Have a blessed Friday!:);)

Jodi- Rest up from your flu shot. I had to deal with that last week. Take care and rest and have a blessed weekend!:);):cool:

Hello's and waves to: Chris, and Roxie I hope you are both well and have a blessed fab Friday!:);):cool::D:D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hey all!!

Today i subbed Lean Legs & Abs for Xtrain Legs (did that one recently).

Good to hear your surgery is over , Debbie! Hope you have a painless weekend!!

Nora, Core de Force looks very cool!!! Huge caloric burns for you....you rock!!

Belinda, you are going to be sore tomorrow!!

Jodi, good timing for a rest day! Sometimes the flu shot KILLS , and last year I didn't even feel it. I thought maybe she missed, it was so weird!

Hi Roxie!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Sweatfest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

Oh boy this was old school Insanity but only 30 minutes long with water breaks. There were a few spots I did modify but I pretty much did the regular version only modified when I absolutely had to do so.

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack = 10 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 82

This is one tough ab workout so glad it was only 10 min.

Total calories burned= 563:);)

Chris- Hi!:) Great job on your workout today with Xtrain Legs (did that one recently). Awesome job! I have been doing Xtrain Legs recently and it is awesome. Yes. I think I really want Core De Force, it looks so fun. I loved loved loved Les Mills Combat and want more of that style workout, its my soul mate workout. I hope all is well with you and your family, give your fur babies a hug for me. Have a blessed weekend!:):D

Hello's and waves to: Debbie (feel better)Roxie, Jodi, and Belinda:);):D Have a wonderful and blessed weekend:):cool:

Nora

Hi everyone!

Today I did walking/jogging intervals on the treadmill for 5 miles. Burned 710 calories...woohoo!!

Chris-good job with Lean Legs & Abs! Love that one and XTrain Legs.

Nora-good job with your Max 30 workouts! Now I need to go check out Core De Force. :) It popped up on my FB newsfeed but I wasn't sure if it was something old or new.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!

Hi and happy Saturday!

I did Pyramid Upper Body today with the abs. Always a good workout, it goes so quick for an hour!!

Jodi, 5 miles!!! [emoji119][emoji123]

Nora, you are amazing!!!! Insanity of any kind is crazy hard!!!

Hi Debbie, Roxie and Belinda!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi girsl!:)

Just a quick check in today. Great job on your workout Chris with Upper body Pyramid, and Jodi 5 miles on the treadmill, wow that is awesome. WTG ladies way to get it done today!:);):D:cool:

Here's today's workout :

Les Mills Pump- Sports Attack= 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Belinda and Debbie:):(

Have a blessed and wonderful day all!:D

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Morning,

I did a 30 minute run/walk on the TM and my planks. DH and I are watching two of the boys today. My mom went to the hospital today she was diagnosed with vertigo.

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 5, Back and Triceps, the STS extended stretch, and STS Pilates-inspired Abs.

Roxie-sorry to hear about your mother. Hope she feels better soon!

Nora-good job with Les Mills!

Chris-good job with PUB! Definitely one of my favorites.

Today I was on tap for weights but the dentist said not to lift anything heavy until around Wednesday or Thursday. Even though I don't want to wait, I will. My chin is now black and blue and is less sore than it was. It hurts more in my mouth at the gum than it does on the lower part of my jaw. So it is healing well.

Today I walked on the treadmill for 2.75 miles. My FB says I burned 301 calories which I'll take!! Went 6427 steps. I went more steps this morning than I have since Thursday through Sunday all put together. LOL!! Been lazy.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Hi ladies,

XTRAIN - Bic & Tric:Premix 10 Timesaver (Rounds 1-7) + Core #1 (47:42) is done.

I will catch up on personals tomorrow. DD came to visit :) BBL!

Hi everyone!

Today was all about Jessica Smith from YouTube. Here's what I did:

Kickboxing Circuit Workout
HiiT Cardio and Core Workout
1 Mile Power Walk

I'm off for the holiday today (yay!!) so took the time to do some extra working out.

Debbie-glad your tooth is healing well and you're not pushing it. Great steps and calorie burn this morning!

Belinda-enjoy your visit! Great workout today.

Good Afternoon,

I was so tired this morning after taking care of the boys yesterday I couldn't get up and now I have a migraine from a cold front moving through. Love seeing the pictures from the new workouts.

Debbie-don't rush your recovery

Jodi-good job today

Hi Girls;)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 1 Steady Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

BodyRock TV- HiiT Max - Workout#3 Six Pack Shred= 18 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 209

XTrain-D1- Chest,Back& Sh- Rounds 1-4 = 32 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 263

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned = 1,138:);)

Debbie- Sorry you are having some pain and swelling to deal with, but feeling better from original toothe pain. Yes, take it easy and follow doctor recommendattions. Nice job on your treadmill walk of 2.75 miles. Now go have a blessed day and take it easy, feel better!:);)

Belinda- Great job on your workout today with XTRAIN - Bic & Tric:Premix 10 Timesaver (Rounds 1-7) + Core #1 (47:42) . WTG on your workout!!! Go have a blessed and wonderful day!:);)

Jodi- Congrats on your awesome Jessica Smith Workout day! Great mix of workouts too! Have a blessed & fab day!:cool::);)

Roxie- Wow, you got to watch the GS's so precious. That must have been an amazing time, but now your exhausted. Little ones tend to do that. Get your rest now and have a blessed day!:);)

Chris- Waves and hello's to you, have a blessed day!:);) Thank you for being a great nurse!:)

Nora

Hello everyone! Today I walked again on my treadmill. Good thing I have a good book to read because I would be bored stiff with all this walking. Time flies when I read on my treadmill which is good. Looking forward to running and lifting again soon.

I walked for 50 minutes, burned 300 calories, went 2.5 miles and did 5963 steps.

Jodi - Hope you enjoyed your day off!! Lucky you!!!

Roxie - Hope you are feeling better today. Glad you had time to spend with your GS.

Nora - Nice workouts girl, and you are always killing it with your calorie burns!!! Nice job!

Belinda - Hope you and your DD had a good visit!!!

Chris - Love PUB!! It does go quick, maybe I'll do that one sometime this week if I can. Miss Cathe's workouts.

Good Morning,

My head is still pounding but I needed to do something so I did KCM Start Here Cardio premix. I so want to stay home today but we will be short staffed this afternoon so hopefully tylenol and excedrine gets me through the day.

Debbie-what are you reading?

Good morning,

ICE Rock'n & Sock'n MishMash Premixes: Scrambled Extreme #1 Mixes the main workout in a different way and repeats some intervals to add intensity = 71:37 + Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing:Timesaver Premixes:#2 Warm Up + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Stretch - 27:49 + XTRAIN - Bic & Tric:Bonus workout; Bonus Core #2 = 12:30 is done :)

Roxie - good job this morning. Hope you feel better.

Debbie - good job on your walk this morning. Hope you feel better soon.

Jodi - hope you had a relaxing day yesterday.

Nora - nice job yesterday :) Keep it up!

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.