CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi everyone!

Today I did STS Disc 8, Back and Triceps, STS Extended Stretch and STS Yoga-based Abs.

Nora-great job today! You got it done even when you aren't feeling so good. Get some rest, and I hope you feel better soon.

Hello to everyone else! Hope you all are having a great Sunday!

Back to lifting and it felt great!!! Missed it. Worked Chest and Tri's today doing my own thing. Sort of doing a burn set type workout like Cathe's.

Chest
Barbell Press:
70# - 3 sets/5 reps
Barbell Incline Press: 65# - 3 sets/10 reps
Incline Flies: 25's - 2 sets/12 reps
Burn Set:
Chest Pulls w/Band: 24 reps (for this I used my handled bands and wrapped them around my leg press station and just pulled both arms forward. Worked well and felt the burn)

Triceps
Close Grip Barbell Press:
60# - 3 sets/5 reps
Lying Dumbbell Extension: 12's - 3 sets/10 reps
Overhead Dumbbell Extension: 30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Burn Set:
Dips:
16 reps

This workout was 36 minutes and I burned 110 calories.

Finished off with a 1 mile walk on the treadmill at a 3% incline.

Hope you all had great weekends. Hopefully I'll have time to catch up with you all later.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Lucky7= 23 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 204

Body Beast- Beast Abs= 11 Min
MV=5.0
CB= 75

BodyRockHiiT TV- HiiT Max- #6- Full Body Blast = 19 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 246

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned = 1,021:cool:;):)

Debbie- Yea h Congrats on being back lifting again! I know that felt great lifting weights after not doing them. You had an amazing workout with weights ala burn style. Wow, you worked those muscles good today, bravo! Then you walked a mile on the treadmill, girlfriend you rocked that workout today, WTG!!! Yes! Debbie is back in action and takein' names, WTG and Bravo!!!:D:cool:;) Have fab and blessed day!:)

Hello's & waves to: Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi- I hope you all are well and have a blessed day!:):D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today at lunch I did 1-Mile Express: Flat Abs Walk with Jessica Smith on YouTube.

After work, I did Faster Fat Blaster: Plyometric HiiT Cardio Workout with Jessica Smith on YouTube, RWH Low Impact HiiT 2 and RWH Bonus Abs 1.

Debbie-you came back to weights with a vengeance! Nice heavy weight selection!

Nora-you rocked it! You must be feeling better!

Belinda-great job with your step and Pilates workouts!

Hello to Chris and Roxie, hope you are both doing well!

Good Afternoon,

I did a spin workout from StudioSweat it was called Bad Mood Buster fun workout. Windy and 90 here today.

Debbie-good job with your weight workout.

Jodi-sounds like a nice mix of workouts.

Nora-nice calorie burn

Belinda-good job with your workouts.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a great workout. I need to stretch today after work because I didn't have a chance to after my workout. I ended up doing the Stability Ball Ab workout from STS as well so that took the rest of my workout time. I will make sure and stretch this afternoon after work.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.56 miles, burned 268 calories and went 5313 steps. Funny how I burn more calories just by walking. Oh well.

Nora - Nice workout and calorie burn once again! You rocked it girlfriend, nice job! You are such an inspiration.

Belinda - Holy crap, I forgot about Rhythmic Step. I remember loving that workout. I wonder if my knees would let me do a step workout? I'm so afraid to try. Nice job!!!

Jodi - So did you do your ab workout at work? You said you did it at lunch. I would love to workout at lunch but I get too sweaty. LOL! Plus I only get a half hour and I need to eat. Nice job yesterday!!

Roxie - Nice job with your spin workout. It was 84 here and windy yesterday, we broke a record in the temperature dept. Today it's supposed to be in the 80's again. Unreal! I'll take it!!!

Good morning,

I just finished STS TB workout = 66 min.

Debbie - WTG, on CC this morning. I honestly can't remember the last time I did RS :) I was afraid of my knees, kept everything low impact. I only used a 4" step. If I go higher my knees can't take it anymore. It was a lot of fun and I was drenched in sweat. I am trying to work through ALL my dvd's old & new.

Roxie - good job on your spin workout. Yesterday was in the 80's :)

Jodi - wow, you did a lot of workouts yesterday. LOL, you workout at work. Good for you.

Nora - good job on your walk yesterday.

I will go for a walk. BBL!

Hi girls! :)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. I'm still not feeling well so I will skip personals today.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 6- Speed Walk = 12 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 131

BodyRockTV HiiT Max-#7 Full Body Fat Burn= 20 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 259

Lean Legs & Abs- Timesaver #3= 36 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 295

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power = 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned= 1,098:);)

That's it for me today!

Debbie- Awesome workout today! WTG!!

Belinda- Nice done today with STS TB! Bravo!!!

Chris, Roxie, and Jodi I hope you all have great workouts anda wonderful blessed day!:D:cool:;)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Debbie & Belinda-I wouldn't call what I've started to do at lunch a workout, and there is definitely no sweating involved, lol! :p:D They are walking-in-place workouts that are about 10-15 minutes long, about a mile. I sit at a computer almost all day so I figured this would be a good way to get moving or get steps in. I get 45 minutes for lunch, and I'm like you Debbie, I've got to eat! But, my work has a policy that if you want to exercise on your lunch break, you can add 15 minutes to your break so I thought why not take advantage of that time? The walk I did yesterday was supposed to work your abs at the same time by doing knee lifts, side bends, etc. I'm enjoying that little spurt of energy in the middle of my day!

Here's what I did today:

At lunch I did a 1-Mile Walk & Talk with Jessica Smith on YouTube.

After work, I did STS Disc 9, Legs.

Great workouts everyone!!

Today I worked Back and Bi's today and had a great workout. Trying to do burn sets but these just didn't feel right. I tried!

Back
Barbell Row:
60# - 3 sets/5 reps
One Arm Row: 25# - 3 sets/10 reps
Pullover: 25# - 2 sets/12 reps
Burn Set:
Double Arm Row w/band: 20 reps using the Green Band

Biceps
Barbell Curl:
50# - 3 sets/5 reps
Hammer Curl: 22's - 3 sets/10 reps
Reverse Barbell Curl: 30# - 2 sets/12 reps
Burn Set:
Hammer Curl w/Band:
24 reps using Green Band

This workout was 35 minutes and I burned 89 calories.

Finished off with a 1 mile walk on the treadmill.

Jodi - That's cool, do you do it at your desk or does your work have a room you go to? I also sit all day and I make sure I get 250 steps in each hour. My Fitbit keeps track for me. It makes such a difference to get up and move each hour. Nice job doing that!!!

Nice workouts everyone, I'm running late so no personals. Have a great one today!!!

Good morning,

Cathe Maximum Intensity Cardio is done :) I forgot how much fun that one was :)

Jodi - that is so cool :) I also want to know where/how you workout at work:D

Debbie - great job with your weights this morning.

Nora - nice job as always :)

Roxie - have fun with your workout today.

That is it for me today. Have to work later. See you all tomorrow.

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here''s today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 15 Min Fat Blasts- Belly Blaster Walk= 15 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 156

Flex Train- Timesaver# 3- No Disc+ Ni Firewalkers+ No Core= 39 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 399

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat = 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 1,066:)

Jodi- Nice job getting in a walk yesterday with 1-Mile Walk & Talk with Jessica Smith on YouTube during you lunch. Bravo, it got you moving and no doubt lifted your spirits. WTG!!!:);) Have a great & blessed day:)

Debbie- Great back and Bi's workout today and way to finish off the workout with a 1 mile Treadmill walk! Bravo girlfriend that is awesome. Glad to see you are back enjoying weights again. Have an awesomely blessed day.:):D

Belinda- Nicely done with a super fun older workout that is still fab. Nicely done today with Maximum Intensity Cardio, that is a fun one so glad you enjoyed it and love to hear about the workouts you are doing. :):D Have a blessed and fab day!:);):cool:

Chris- I hope you are doing great. How's the fur babies doing? I'm sure you are having awesome fun butt kickin' workouts and takin' names. Have fun with your workouts and I hope bunches of good things for you, your family, and fur babies. Have a blessed day!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings everyone!:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

Yesterday I did Ice Upper Body and even with light weights this one was tough and I didn't get a workout this morning my car overheated coming home last night so DH had to take me to work this morning.

Debbie-nice weights

Nora-good job today

Belinda-I have that workout but have never done it

Jodi-good job with your workouts.

Roxie - you have to give it a try :) Very easy to modify. Good job on your upper body workout this morning. Sorry about your car.

Nora - great mix of workouts :) Good job, girl!

For the life of me, I can't find Interval Max in the WM? I must be blind:)

Hi ladies!

Today I did To The Max premix #4 which substitutes the Fitness Tabata for the Compound Leg Work section. Wow, I had forgotten how tough this workout is!

Debbie & Belinda-the image of me marching in place at my cubicle makes me laugh. My co-workers would never let me hear the end of it. :) Luckily, the small group I work with has a room assigned to us which we've turned into our lunch/break room. I have some peace and quiet for lunch and can get my quick walk in without everyone staring at me. Haha!

Debbie-great weights and walk! I wish I could wear something like a Fitbit at work but we can't use Bluetooth or wifi at work. Most of those fitness trackers are banned for us.

Belinda-great job with MIC! Did you find Interval Max?

Nora-great mix of workouts! Well done!

Roxie-great job with ICE! Sorry about your car, hope it's an easy fix.

Hi Chris!

Good morning,

Workout for today was: High Step Circuit + Stability ball abs (it's on the same dvd as a bonus). Instead of a high step I used my Bosu :) Talk about burning in my legs :p I also did LB pilates, that was a fryer. I had a cramp in my butt :) I also did Pilates UB, really like that one

Question for those that add their workouts into the WM? If you do a non Cathe workout (lets say Amy Bento) do you list it under DVD or a Cathe similar workout? I always list a Cathe dvd under DVD, a none other instructor I list under Cardio. How do you list your workouts in the WM?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone

Good morning,

Workout for today was: High Step Circuit + Stability ball abs (it's on the same dvd as a bonus). Instead of a high step I used my Bosu :) Talk about burning in my legs :p I also did LB pilates, that was a fryer. I had a cramp in my butt :) I also did Pilates UB, really like that one

Question for those that add their workouts into the WM? If you do a non Cathe workout (lets say Amy Bento) do you list it under DVD or a Cathe similar workout? I always list a Cathe dvd under DVD, a none other instructor I list under Cardio. How do you list your workouts in the WM?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone

Belinda-I list mine under whatever category it is like a weight workout I list under weights or Kettlebell workout under that category.

Hi Girls!:)

I'm not feeling well today still fighting this bug. So, I'll just check in today and skip personals.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRock TV- HiiT Max- #8 Killer Core = 19 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 220

High Reps- Premix- Lower Body Only= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 305

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

Jessica Smith- Fat Burning Miles- Turbo Charged walk = 13 Min
MV= 7.80Jessica Smith- Walk On 5
CB= 138

Total Calories burned = 1,068

I hope everyone has fun workouts and an amazingly blessed day!:)

Hugs & blessings:):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.