CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in but not up to personals.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Cardio Interval Abs =15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

BodyRockTV HiiT Max- Workout #4 Power Squats= 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221

XTrain-D5- Legs- Standing +Ball+ Chair= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 349

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power = 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned = 1,147:):cool::D

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, Debbie, Belinda, and Jodi- Get rest and feel better Roxie and Debbie. Have a blessed day everyone!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Only time for a quick check-in right now:

Today I did STS Disc 6, Legs. Another tough one!

Oh, forgot to add I did a 12-minute power walk with Jessica Smith at lunch also.

Last edited:
Today I did Cardio Coach #1, I needed something more than just a walk today. It felt good to run again. I think I'll wait until Monday to start lifting again, I noticed while I was running my gum inside my mouth was throbbing a little bit with my blood pressure being up while running. I don't want to do anything stupid when I'm almost done healing. So Monday it is. I think I'm going to write up my own workout doing something similar to Cathe's burn sets.

Workout was 36 minutes, ran 2.34 miles, burned 248 calories and went 4857 steps.

Roxie - I'm reading "Pretty Baby" by Mary Kubica. She has three books out and I've read them all. Excellent books, they are page turners for sure!!!

Hello everyone!! Have great workouts today!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now come in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Pounds Down- Cardio Abs- Cardio Abs= 28 Min
MV= 8.60
CB= 329

XTrain- D2- Bi's & Tri's- Premix #6 Timesaver (Rounds 1-6)= 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 286

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat = 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned = 1,126:);)

Debbie- Nice run today, but I'd becareful take care and listen to your body. Maybe curl up in the corner and enjoy reading your book just please take it easy and rest. Have a blessed day! ((Healing Hugs))

Hello's and waves to : Chris, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi- I hope you all are enjoying great workouts and having a blessed day and feel great!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hey girls,

Checking in with: ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #6 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Muscle Meltdown - Chest + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 88:43.

Good job, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone!

Here's what I did today:

At lunch I did a 10-minute Interval Walk with Jessica Smith on YouTube.

After work I did XTrain's AOLIH with Core 1 and a 1-mile Express Interval Walk from Jessica Smith on YouTube.

Great job today everyone! Keep rockin' it!!

Last edited:
Today was another walk on my treadmill. Worked up a sweat walking on a 2% incline. I know that isn't much, but it got my HR into it's fat burning mode.

50 minutes, burned 282 calories, 2.5 miles and went 5932 steps.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in. DH is sick today so I am taking care of him. I'm feeling worn down and l might be getting sick its hard to tell with post injection side effects. So needless to say you alll are in mu thoughts but I'm not up to personals today, please excuse me.

Here's t0day's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

ICE-To The Mat Legs & Glutes-Timesaver#2 No Stabilty Ball Only Band Floor Exercises= 35 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 287

KCM-30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1= 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Total calories burned= 1,020:);)

Hello's and waves everyone and have a blessed day!:);):cool::D

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Good afternoon,

I did ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Timesaver premix #3 Warm Up + Blizzard Blast + Muscle Meltdown - Triceps + Stretch - 41:50 + XTRAIN All OOUT LOW IMPACT premix # 10 Timesaver Floor and Step Cardio - 32:59. I also did 30 min FB pilates.

Sorry, I have no time for personals. Just got a phone call...my husbands sister had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Also his brother's kidney are shutting down, he is also in the hospital. Not sure, if I mention it? My husbands mom is in hospital she just had a hip replacement.

I will try to be back later, if not tomorrow. Good job, everyone on your workouts.

Good Evening,

Headache finally broke today thank goodness. I did KCM Stepboxing Kickbox Premix this morning.

Belinda-thinking of you.

Nora-for someone who is wiped out you had a kick butt calorie burn.

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 4, Chest, Biceps and Shoulders. I did better on the push-ups this time, but they were still brutal.

Debbie-I know you'll be happy to get back to your weights next week!

Nora-great job today! Hope you feel better.

Belinda-my word, such bad news for your husband's family. Wishing good health for all of them.

Roxie-great job with KCM today!

In a hurry today, I had to make some pasta for a pot luck we're having at work this morning so that threw me way off. Just walked again on my treadmill for 2.5 miles and burned about 300 calories. It's amazing that I burn so much just by walking.

Nice workouts everyone! Hope you all have a great day, weekend and workouts!!!

Good morning,

Today's workout: ICE Rock'm & Sock'n MishMash Premixes: Scrambled #4 Mixes all 3 Muscle Meltdown - Triceps rounds throughout the main workout. - 61:06 + Pilates abs = 30 min.

Roxie and Jodi - thank you :) I means a lot to me. His sister didn't had a heart attack, thank goodness. She is taking care of her mom, I think she is stressed out. His brother isn't doing so well :( I hope he pulls through :(

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang. BBL!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith Walk On 30 Day- MMB- Strength Interval = 30 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 328

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Round 2 = 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned= 815:);)

I'm still feeling a bit worn down and trying to keep from getting whatever DH has.

Debbie- Great job on getting in a nice treadmill walk of 2.5 Miles. I hope you are feeling better now and well on the mend and road to full recovery. Have a blessed day and take care!:);):D

Jodi- Wow what a killer workout yesterday with STS Disc 4, Chest, Biceps and Shoulders, that is pure awesomeness, bravo! Have a blessed day today!:);)

Roxie- I hope the headache has finally gone and stays that way so you can feel better. Nice workout yesterday with KCM Stepboxing Kickbox Premix, nicely done. Have a blessed and fab Friday!:);):cool:

Belinda- Wow, I'm sor sorry all this stuff is going on. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. In the meantime I'm sending you cyver ((Hugs)).

Have a blessed Friday!:):D

Hugs and blessings:D

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today is a rest day, but I did do 1-Mile Turkey Trot with Jessica Smith from YouTube at lunch. I was worried I'd be strutting around like a turkey :p, but it was called that simply because she filmed it around Thanksgiving time.

Debbie-good job with your walk this morning.

Belinda-I'm glad his sister did not have a heart attack. She probably is just stressed out. I'm hoping your DH's brother feels better soon. Oh, good job on your workout. I've always wanted to try that premix.

Nora-good job today, too! Get some rest, and I hope you don't catch whatever your DH has.

Now, I am off to pre-order the Cathe calendar and probably buy something else Cathe just to use that discount. :rolleyes::D

Good morning,

ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #5 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 71:12 is DONE. I am also done with that dvd with all the premixes :) Another dvd done!

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. Meeting my kids for a craft festival today, need to shower. I will try to be back tonight.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRockTV- HiiT Max-#5 Weighted Burn Out = 13 Min
MV= 8.75
CB= 155

Rockout Knockout= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

Total calories burned= 615:);)

Belinda- Great job with your fun workout today with ICE Metabolic Total Body -Basic Premixes: #5 Warm Up + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Icy Core 1 + Stretch - 71:12 , that is awesome. I really do love ICE workouts so much fun and love the premixes. You go girlfriend way to nail that workout today, bravo. Now go and have a fabulous & fit and blessed day!:);) Still prayin' for good news on your family situation.:)

Hello's, waves, hugs, and blessings to all that follow, have a blessed day!:);)

Nora

Hello!

Today was another Jessica Smith YouTube day. Here's what I did:

20-minute Calorie Crushing Cardio
40-minute Indoor Jogging
5-minute Fix: Total Body Stretch

It was a great sweatfest! Feeling good!

Nora & Belinda-both of you did great today! Enjoy your Saturday!!

I just finished my workout, woke up with a sore throat and feeling pressure behind ears. I think I am getting what DH has, ugh. Oh well, I thought a nice sweaty workout would be good to sweat out the sickness a bit, so I visited an old much loved workout Les Mills Combat after a JS walk.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 2.0- Burn Fat & Have Fun - Ready, Steady, Go = 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

Les Mills Combat- Live= 34 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 348

Total calories burned= 698:):cool::D

Have a blessed Sunday everyone, see ya at tomorrow's check in.:);):D

Hugs & Blessings,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.