CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

No workouts today, I had my MS doctor's appointment its aways away too so it took a while to get there. I don't drive much theses days and my DH had to drive me to Portland which is about 100 miles round trip. I plan to be back at it working out tomorrow. I hope you all had great workouts today and are off having a wonderful blessed day!

Hgus and blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Here's what I did today:

At lunch, I did Jessica Smith's 1 mile Walk & Talk. It was a quick, easy mile with her talking about staying motivated. I think I'm going to try to do this more often instead of scanning FB at lunch.

After work I did the Legs section from Drop Set Strength, and from Linda Wooldridge I did the 100 rep challenges for glutes and the one for abs. The abs one was a total of 1000 reps of different crunches. I will not be doing that one again. Yuck!

Everyone did a great job today! Nora, I hope everything went well with your appointment.

Didn't feel much like running today so I just did a high incline walk on my treadmill. What is amazing is I burned way more calories walking then I do for the same mileage of a Cardio Coach. I want to know how that happens?

My wisdom tooth comes out next Thursday. I can't believe I have to wait a whole other week. I hope the pain doesn't get worse.

So today's workout looked like this: Walked for 45 minutes, went 2.25 miles, burned 308 (TM said 289, how is that possible?) and went 5420 steps.

Hope you all have great workouts today!! Nice job everyone. Nora - I hope you are feeling better today.

I just finished today's workout and not feeling well, so will only check in today and rest.

Here's Today's workout:

Ripped W/HiiT-Circuit Lower Body- Premix #4 No Blasts= 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

Country Heat- Giddy Up Routine= 29 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 257

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 1,172

That's it girls, I hope you all have wonderful workouts and blessed fab day!

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

I also forgot to report that I did the Med Ball Abs from STS Abs. It was a good one but with there were more floor exercises with it. I don't care for standing ab work. I'll do it again, though, I did like it.

Good Evening,

Day three of a new round of eight was KCM Athletic Conditioning 1 feeling good. KCM 's presale starts Monday.

Nora-for someone who doesn't feel well that was quite the calorie burn.

Debbie-good job with your workout

Jodi-I forgot to answer your question the rests in YBB are core focused.

Hello all!

Today I did the biceps and triceps sections from Drop Set Strength and the 100 rep challenge for biceps and triceps from Linda Wooldridge. Upped my weights for both and really felt it.

Debbie-I've also found I burn more calories while walking on a high incline as opposed to running/jogging on the treadmill. Odd, isn't it? I hope your tooth doesn't bother you too much before you can have it removed.

Nora-great workouts! Hope you feel better.

Roxie-great job with KCM. I didn't ask about YBB (maybe Chris?) but thanks for the info. I don't have that one.

Belinda & Chris, I hope you're doing well!

Today was full body. Had an ok workout, my tooth was really bothering me this morning. I am going to call the dentist and see if I can get in earlier. I cannot take this anymore. Hopefully they can get me in earlier.

This is what I did:

2 sets of 15 reps and 2 minutes rest between each set. Warmed up with GS Legs.

Weighted Bench Dips: 45#
Calf Raises using Leg Press Station: 155#
Lateral Raise: 12's
Bent Over Raise: 12's
Pushps: 22 reps/15 reps (I wanted to see if I could do the 22 rep challenge everyone is doing. I could and I did. All on my toe. :)
Reverse Bicep Curls: 30#

Walked on my treadmill for 1 mile as well.

I'm so glad it's Friday. Looking forward to the weekend. Need a break and tooth pain is very exhausting!!! Have great workouts everyone!!

Hey girls,

I walked 5 miles this morning. I didn't have a Fitbit for the last 2 day's,:( It's broke! I went to Costco in DC last night and bought a FitBit Alta :) Love my new fitbit.

Debbie - I hope you feel better soon and your tooth isn't bordering you to much.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I have to take my dog to therapy today. BBL!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's todauy's workout:

XTrain-D5 Legs- Premix #8 Legs Standing+Ball+Chair = 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 349

Country Heat- Down+ Dirty Routine= 27 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 240

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Total calories burned= 1040:cool:

Debbie- Nice workout today and I'm amazed you worked out at all because of the tootheache pain. Yes, definitely do try to get in to the dentist sooner. In the meantime try numzit its for teething pain but does work well for toothe ache pain until you can get in to your dentist. So please try the numzit and have a blessed day and weekend.:);):D

Belinda- Bravo great workout today starting your day off with a 5 mile walk, that is awesome. Sorry to hear your Fitbit was broke but you did replace it with a nicer one its sounds like. :);)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Jodi- I hope you all have a blessed day and weekend and had fun workouts for today. :D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today is a rest day but I did do another 1 mile Walk & Talk from Jessica Smith on YouTube during lunch. Always nice to get moving a little bit instead of sitting so much.

Debbie-great workout in spite of your painful tooth. Hope you can get it taken care of soon.

Belinda-good job on the long walk and congrats on the new Fitbit!

Nora-another calorie scorcher for you, nicely done!

Everyone enjoy your Friday!!

I finally caved and preordered Cathe's new series. I got the 5 Dvd's no downloads. Never use them. Not sure, if I will keep the pre oder or not? Wished she gave more info.

Thanks Jodi :) Hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Good Morning,

I did KCM Slim Sculpt 1 this morning I was to tired yesterday to workout. Somehow I have gained three pounds this week and up 1% in body fat so irritated. KCM's presale starts today I haven't seen the prices yet.

Belinda-I am hoping I will like the new workouts maybe the clips will help us decide if we want to keep the presale.

I just finished today's workouts and will now check in.

Here's today's workouts:

Country Heat- Bring the Heat Routine= 27 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 276

Country Heat- Trail Ride Routine= 25 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 222

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack= 11 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 90

Total calories burned= 1,050:);)

Roxie- Hi, nice job on your workout today with KCM Slim Sculpt 1. I double checked kelly's website just now and its not showing at all. So I think the presale starts tomorrow or monday. Take care and have a blessed day and weekend.:);)

Belinda- I ordered Cathe's Strong and Sweaty series. I think it will be good and love all her weight workouts and love having tough cardio to complement that. Have a blessed day!:);):D

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Debbie, and Jodi- Have great workouts and a wonderfully blessed day!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I walked uphill on the treadmill for just over 3 miles and burned 600 calories.

I can't help but order Cathe's new workouts since my obsession with her is relatively new. :) Now, if she were to put out a series of all complicated step workouts, I'd have to pass on that. Two left feet here! :confused:

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!!

Hi girls,

Today I did XTRAIN - Bic & Tri:
Premix 14 Timesaver (Rounds 4-9) + Core #2 (47:58) and a 4 mile walk.

Nora - I regret preordering :( I wished Cathe gave more info on the crew/workouts, that would make it much easier for me to decide if I keep the preorder or not? I sure don't need/want more high impact workouts. I have more than enough dvd's to last me a lifetime.

Jodi - is that your first preorder?

Good night ladies.

I just finished today's workouts and will now check in.

Here's today's workouts:

Country Heat- Bring the Heat Routine= 27 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 276

Country Heat- Trail Ride Routine= 25 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 222

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack= 11 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 90

Total calories burned= 1,050:);)

Roxie- Hi, nice job on your workout today with KCM Slim Sculpt 1. I double checked kelly's website just now and its not showing at all. So I think the presale starts tomorrow or monday. Take care and have a blessed day and weekend.:);)

Belinda- I ordered Cathe's Strong and Sweaty series. I think it will be good and love all her weight workouts and love having tough cardio to complement that. Have a blessed day!:);):D

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Debbie, and Jodi- Have great workouts and a wonderfully blessed day!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:);):cool:

Nora

Nora-presale starts Monday and they are 14.99 a piece more info on coffeyfit

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.