CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Butt & Thighs= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Insanity Max 30- Sweatfest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

Insanity Max 30- Pulse= 20 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 164

KCM 30MTF Build & Burn- Trim & Tone= 25 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 290

Total calories burned= 1055;):cool::D

I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day/weekend. ;)

Hugs, blessings, & prayers;)

Nora

Today I did Kelly's - Muscle Up/Lift to 2B Fit Workout 1, and had a great workout. This is a tough workout if you go heavy.

Super Set #1
Rows
- 25's
Dumbbell Press - 30's
Total of 3 sets/8 reps, no rest

Super Set #2
Lawnmowers
- I did Assisted Pullups instead - 8/6/7 reps
Dumbbell Flyes - 25's
Total of 3 sets/8 reps, no rest

Super Set #3
Pullovers
- 30#
Push ups - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets/8 reps, no rest

Super Set #4
Arnold Press
- 15's
Crunches - 16 reps
Total of 2 sets/8 reps no rest

Super Set #5
Lateral Raise
- 12's
Boxer Toe Touches - 16 reps
Total of 2 sets/8 reps no rest

Super Set #6
Bent Over Lateral Raise -
12's
Supermans (but I did Oblique Twists) - 8# - 20 reps
Total of 2 sets/8 reps, no rest

I decided to do pullups instead of lawn mowers because it's been ages since I've done them. And I could tell, I had a really hard time getting to 8 reps. I wish Kelly would do this exercise in some of her workouts. She is 54 years old, I was shocked when I heard that. She sure doesn't look like it. She is 2 years older than I am!!

Workout was 31 minutes, burned 165 calories, HR 118/154.

Then I walked on my treadmill for 40 minutes, burned an additional 224 calories, went 2.14 miles and did 5178 steps. HR was 83/117.

Nice workout this weekend, Nora!!

Roxie - How are you feeling? Do the meds seem to be working?

Belinda - How are you doing? I hope you are ok, please check in.

Hi girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout#2 Pyramids= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 3 songs= 58 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 736
Distance= 5.56 Miles

Total calories burned= 1051:D:cool:

Debbie- Great job on your workout today with Kelly's - Muscle Up/Lift to 2B Fit Workout 1, and then walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes, burned an additional 224 calories, went 2.14 miles , bravo now that is a great workout!:) High fives:cool::D Now go have a blessed Monday.;):cool:

Roxie- How are you feeling these days? How's the visit going? Take care, be well and have a blessed day.:);)

Belinda- How are you doing? You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Please check in when you are able. We miss you!! Sending you cyber ((Hugs)) and prayers;):)

Hugs, blessings, and prayers:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I couldn’t get out of bed this morning I am fighting allergies and it has made my vertigo and headache come back. Niece left Saturday so we are back to normal.

Debbie-good job this morning. I am feeling better things on the home front are better but the job still gets to me.

Nora-back to really long workouts again I thought you were going to scale back?

Today I did all of Press Play and had a really good workout. First time ever I hit 10,000 steps doing a workout first thing in the morning. I was shocked when it went off at the 10k mark. This is the best I've ever done with this workout. I am very proud of myself!!

Workout was 1 hr. 5 minutes, burned 476 calories (TM showed 660!!), went 4.7 miles and did 9470 steps. HR was 125/180. I was having a hard time getting my HR up. My legs were getting tired due to running up hills yet my HR wouldn't get past 134 at times, really weird.

Roxie - So sorry your job isn't going well but glad to hear your home life is better. I'm blessed to have a fabulous job and family life. I feel bad for people who struggle with these issues. Hope things get better.

Nora - Nice job on your workouts!! Killing it!

Belinda - Hope you are ok. :(

Have great workouts today everyone!!!

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver#2= 47 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 558

KCM 30MTF- Body Design-Premix-Cardio Bootcamp+ Weighted Kickbox = 31 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 381

Total calories burned= 939:cool:

Roxie- Sorry to hear about your allergies acting up. I hope you had a nice visit with your niece. IT will be nice to get things back to a normal routine rest up and take care. Have a blessed day!;)

Debbie- Whoo hooo! You did all of Press Play today, what an amazing workout today!! High fives!!:cool::D Wow! you ran 4.7 miles in 1 hour and 5 minutes. You're a rock star, awesome workout. Have a happy and blessed day!:);):cool:

Belinda- I hope you are ok, please check in. As always I'm keeping you in my prayers.;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Kelly's RAW Home Gym Intervals #1 and had a great workout. It was so fun, I really enjoyed it. Perfect for today as my DH and I are doing stuff so I just wanted a quick workout.

Each interval was 1 minute and it alternated between a weight exercise and then cardio - I ran on my treadmill. Did exactly 1 mile by the time the workout was over.

These were the exercises in the workout:

Squats
Front Curls
Squat/Alternate Pledge
Goblet Squat/Calf Raise
Front Raise
Plie w/Upright Row
Kickstand Deadlifts
Overhead Dumbbell Extension
Deadlifts/Kickbacks

I used 15# dumbbells for each exercise except for the Deads/Kickbacks - I used 12# for that one.

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 159 calorie and went 2401 steps. HR was 109/140.

Fun workout!

Have great workouts everyone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!! #MAGA

Good morning and Happy Birthday USA!:D:cool:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+2 songs= 57 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 724
Distance= 5.47 Miles

Fit Split Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #3 Just Legs & Glutes+ Stretch= 38 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 389

Total calories burned= 1113:eek::cool::D

Debbie- Wow, that's an awesome sounding workout today with Kelly and RAW Home Gym Intervals #1 and ran on treadmill for 1 mile.:D:cool::);) Nice workout, love Kelly's really amazing time efficient workouts that get ya good. Have a blessed and fabulous fourth of July. :cool:

Roxie- I hope you have fun and safe 4th of July as well. Take care and have a blessed 4th.:);):cool:

Belinda- you are in my thoughts and prayers. Have a blessed 4th:);)

Hugs, blessings, and prayers;):)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach 3. I wanted a shorter workout because my whole body is just sore and my knees are bothering me. I think I'm running too much or something. Also, my neck hurts on the right side like I slept wrong. Hate when that happens. I also did Stretch Max and did the band workout, I like this one but it loses my interest when she starts stretching the forearms so I usually stop there.

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.89 miles, burned 314 calories (TM said 392) and went 5774 steps. HR was 135/198.

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!

Belinda - Please check in. I'm worried about you.

Hi girls!::)

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Low Impact/ Metabolic Conditioning = 49 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 569

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #1 weighted gloves= 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Total calories burned= 917 :cool::D

Roxie- Nice workout yesterday with KCM Build and Burn Trim and Tone Intervals while watching your Newest GS. That can be tough if the little guy fussy. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Debbie- Great workout today with Cardio Coach Volume 3 and Stretch Max with a band. Nicely done today, I hope your knees are feeling better. Take care and be well. Have a blessed day.:D:cool::)

Belinda- How are you? We are getting concerned about you please check in. Have a blessed day and keep in touch. I'm still sending you prayers and cyber hugs.:):);)

Hugs and blessings:D

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing this morning aftter I got ready for work.

Debbie-good job today take care of yourself.

Belinda-thinking of you

Nora-good job today

Today I did Kelly's workout - Muscle Up/Lift to 2B Fit Workout 2, and had a really good workout. So I am taking next week off, my DH and I are on vacation and we will be going here and there next week, so not sure I will have time to workout. If I can, I will. So if you don't hear from me, that is why.

Super Set #1
Sumo Squats
- 25's - 8 reps
Bridges - 25# - 16 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #2
Lunges
- 15's - 8 reps each leg
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts - 25's - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #3
Curtsy Lunges
- 15's - 8 reps
Praying Frog Squats - 16 reps (loved these!!)
Total of 2 sets not rest

Super Set #4
Flip Curls/Pledges
- 15's - 4 sets each
Skull Crushers - 15's - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets not rest

Super Set #5
Side Curls
- 15's - 8 reps
Overhead Triceps Extensions - 25# - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

Super Set #6
Hammer Curls -
15's - 8 reps
Kickbacks - 10's - 8 reps
Total of 2 sets no rest

I need to go up in all the bicep work.

Workout was 30 min., burned 184 calories, HR was 118/179.

Then I did Ripped Abs II from Candace Grasso. That is a great ab workout.

I also walked on my treadmill for 42 minutes, burned an additional 237 calories, went 2.1 miles and did 5081 steps. HR was 91/127.

Hope you all had a great weekend and workouts next week!! I'll check in when I can.

Hi girls, Happy Friday!!:cool::D

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 59 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 749
Distance= 5.67 Miles

High Reps- Upper Body Only= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 347

Total calories burned= 1096 :cool::D

Roxie- Great job on yesterday's workout with KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing, that's a fun one. Nicely done today with KCM Body Shop 2 and used 8 & 5’s. Great job on all your workouts. Now go have a blessed and fab Friday.;):cool::D

Debbie- Wow, lucky you and your DH to be on vacation next week, sounds fun so enjoy, relax, sleep in, stay up late and just have fun.:D:cool: Nice combo of workouts today with Kelly's Muscle Up to Be Fit Workout #2 and Ripped Abs II with Candace Grasso, walked 42 minutes on treadmill for 2.1 miles.:D:cool:;)Awesome workout with great variety. Have a great vacation, a blessed day, and next week too. We'll miss ya but have a great vacation.:);):cool:

Belinda- I'm still praying for you and your family. Hang in there. We miss you and concerned please check in. Sending lots of prayers and cyber Hugs:);)

Hugs, blessings, and prayers;):)

Nora

Hi everyone, sorry for not checking in since Brawlers passing :( I am having a tough time since he passed. I didn't care about working out or getting any steps in. I have a lot of guilt for putting Brawler down. I couldn't sleep or eat for day's. I had no energy to do anything. Brawler passed away June 26 on a Tuesday and that Friday DH and I picked up Brawlers paw prints from the Neurosurgeon they made for us. Although I didn't have an appointment on Friday the surgeon took the time to speak to me. He ensured me I made the right decision and I had done everything humanly possible for Brawler. He even said, I have done more for Brawler than most dog owners would do for their dogs with DM :( He hadn't seen a dog with DM living for over 2 1/2 years. We had Brawler cremated. We picked up his ashes on Tuesday exactly a week after he passed on Tuesday :(. On Tuesday I went through Brawlers adoption papers, we adopted him from Pet Guardian Angel Pet rescue in El Paso. TX. Brawler was only 7 weeks old when we adopted him. We adopted Brawler 13 1/2 years ago exactly at 2:15 pm, and Brawler passed away at 2:15 pm :( Crazy, huh? I miss Brawler so much. I still can't move his dog bed from the living room. I left everything the way it was the day Brawler left us. Everything feels so unreal to me :( I still can't wrap my head around it that he is gone. My husband and I talk a lot during our walks outside (he makes me walk). My husband been on my side the entire time. Both my sisters from Germany have been calling me daily since Brawlers passing. When I first found out that Brawler had DM, I knew what to expect. No one really can prepare you for this :( I miss him dearly. I miss him watching/looking for me when I work out. I am so grateful for Brawler coming into my life, he showed me nothing but love. I will always miss him, he will always be in my heart.

If you lost a pet before what helped you to get through the loss?

I will check in later. Need to catch up on personals.

Here's today's workout:

Core DeForce- MMA Shred= 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Round 1= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

Total calories burned= 877:cool:

Belinda- so glad you checked in. I have to say I can definitely relate. When our previous German Shepherd Vader left us I was devastated for months. Vader had been ill but we thought he was getting better until he lost control of his bowel movements and difficulty getting up from sitting position. His legs seemed to have trouble, so we took him to the vet. Vet told us he was having trouble breathing too, and X-rays showed a mass. The vet recommended we consider letting him go. Because he would be in pain and suffer and have difficulty breathing.. So with heavy heavy hearts we agreed to put him out of his misery. My husband, and I , and our youngest son were all very close with Vader and went to the vet that last time with Vader we were with him holding him saying our good byes and he seemed to understand and didn't want to leave us but knew he had too. I was heartbroken as were my DH and youngest son. It took me a long time to mourn him. And is it was a bout six or eight months later we got a new German Shepherd puppy Ares that we have now. It saddens me to know he is 8 years old and for German shepherds that's close to the life expectancy. So I treasure him. We did take Vader home from the vet after he passed over the rainbow bridge and buried him in our back yard and had an impromptu funeral for him and buried him with a few of his favorite toys. I am a crying mess sharing this with you but felt I must. Please take care and know that I understand. I am sorry for your loss. R.I.P Brawler. We miss you Belinda. The only thing I can really say that helps is making yourself go through your normal daily routine. I know that sounds odd but even you don't feel like it emotionally but its good physically to make yourself do t and eventually the mind comes along for the ride. Its not a quick fix it takes time to process a loss and everyone is different and takes however long they need. Now, when I go out to the back yard and say hi to Vader and tell him we still miss him and love him. We have Ares now, but I don't believe one pet can replace another. The heart has an enormous capacity to love both people and pets. I will always love Vader, a piece of my heart is his. I'm sorry to drone on but I hope telling you this is of some small comfort. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. R.I.P. Forever loved and never forgotten by your family.

Have blessed day/weekend:)

Hugs, blessings, and comforting prayers.;)

Nora

Have a blessed and wonderful weekend girls!:)

Belinda - I'm sure you remember we put our cat, Bear, down right before Christmas. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. The doctor came here at our house and put him down and I also feel guilty about doing that. One reason is because they had to give him the shot that put him down twice. His heart was still strong and I feel like I may have jumped the gun on all of it. BUT, he was not eating at all and he was skin and bones. He was very aggressive towards the other cats and really didn't want us to pet or hold him. I believe he was in pain and I'm sure it would have just gotten worse. My DH buried him somewhere in our backyard and to this day I don't want to know where. I cannot stand the thought of him being in the ground. We put him in a pretty large plastic container and wrapped him in his favorite blanket. I just don't want to know where he is, I would cry every time I seen it. Stupid, but that's how I feel.

You are not alone, we've all gone through it at some point in our lives. It's hard to lose our friends but remember, Brawler would not want you to be sad. You've given him a great life and I know he loves you for that. When you feel up to it, go get another friend. You have so much love to give another animal so I hope you do that when you feel you are ready. Hugs to you!

Here's today's workout:

KCM- 30MTF- Body Design- Premix- Cardio Boot Camp+ Upper Body Strength= 36 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 381

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 59 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 749
Distance= 5.68 Miles

Total calories burned= 1130:D:cool:

Belinda- I miss you and offer my heartfelt condolences on your precious Brawler, may he rest in peace. Hugs!!;)

Debbie- Relax and enjoy your vacation. Have a blessed day and vacation.:);):cool:

Roxie- I hope all is well with you. Have a fun workout today if its a workout day, and just enjoy your day. Have a blessed day!:)

Hugs, blessings, and comforting prayers:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

No workouts this week my great niece from Kentucky whom I have seen three times in her fourteen years is visiting until Saturday it’s weird having a teenage girl around again.

Belinda-I am so sorry to hear about brawler thinking of you today.

Debbie -trust me I am very careful with the medication and good job today

Thank you, Roxie!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.