CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Morning,

I did KCM Body Shop 1 this morning my muscles are shaking.

Debbie-good job

Belinda-I wish I was as dedicated as you

Good morning girls, Happy T.G.I.F:D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 4 songs = 59 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 749
Distance= 5.51 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Total calories burned= 1062:D:cool::)

Belinda- You are a superstar, WTG finishing up STS M3 doing pyramid up down rotation first. Wow! and you are also doing
Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation, which you "started on June 5, 2017 - June 22, 2018. "By far this is the longest rotation I have ever done. Next I will take a recovery week or two. Not sure yet, what I will do next?" Girl you are nailing those workouts. I think you should consider a rest/recovery week or two. High fives on your workouts today, you are killin' those workouts.:):D:cool:;) Go have an amazingly blessed and fab Friday.;)

Debbie- Congrats on Cardio Coach 8 you did today, you killed it. WTG girlfriend! High fives!!:):cool: Love your amazing stats too of
Workout was 60 minutes, ran 4.5 miles, burned 513 calories (TM said 607) and went 8876 steps. HR was 141/203.
Plus you added on a Stretch from Stretch Max, I bet that felt great after the run. Have a blessed and Fabulously blessed Friday and weekend.:);):cool:

Roxie- Hang in there, it does get better:);) I hope you had a fun workout today. Have a blessed and amazingly blessed Friday:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good morning girls:)

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Fest= 30 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 481

KCM 30MTF Build & Burn- Trim & Tone= 25 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 290

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack= 11 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 83

Total calories burned= 854:cool:

That's it for me today, have a blessed and wonderful weekend.;):)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

i everyone,

Rock Steady Step w/ with Season Zieger is done.

Thanks Roxie, Debbie and Nora on STS :) I didn't even realized I have done STS for over a year :) I am glad I did the rotation without any major injuries but also looking forward doing something else. Now I have to figure out what I will do next?

You all kicking butt this week, keep up the good work.

Have a great workout and Saturday.

Good morning,

Took a rest day yesterday. I decided to do a 21 Day Ultimate Tabata Yoga Challenge. You work 4 day's on 1 day off. Today I did Lession 1: Beautiful Booty Blast. I also did SBF Adv. Cardio Barre Fire D15 of 56 Day plan.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Good Morning,

Major headache this morning I didn’t drink enough water yesterday to much alcohol. I seriously need to get to work now that we can wear jeans to work mine are getting tight.

Today I did Build & Burn Upper Body Supersets. Had a good time with this one. I then followed that up with Body Design Upper Body. That was a good add on to this workout. Fun stuff!!

SS #1
Reverse Grip Press: 15's
Lateral Raise & Extend: 8's
3 sets/8 reps no rest

SS #2
Pulse Curls: 12's
Pledges: 12's
3 sets/8 reps no rest

SS #3
Seated Overhead Triceps Ext: 25#
Tate Press: 15's - these hurt my elbows so I just did skull crushers
3 sets/8 reps no rest

SS #4
Reverse Grip Bench Press: 15's (I did normal bench press, couldn't feel these in my chest)
Connected Dumbbell Press: 15's
3 sets/8 reps no rest - KILLER!

SS #5
Seated Rows: 15's
Standing Cross Row: 15#
3 sets/8 reps no rest
(Loved how she did this)

BURNOUT WITH LIGHT DUMBBELLS
Alternate Upright Rows: 8's - 30 seconds
Double Arm Kickbacks: 5's - 30 seconds
Alternate Hammer Curl Runs - 8's - 30 seconds
Run Rows but only 1 weight: 8# - 30 seconds (need to go heavier)

Body Design Upper consisted of doing One Arm Rows, Behind the Back Lat Raises, Boxer Pledges, Dips and One Arm Chest Press. 3 sets/10 reps each.

Workout total was 52 minutes, burned 348 calories and did 1165 steps. HR was 129/170.

Then I got on my treadmill for a 2 mile walk. Walked for 40 minutes, burned 227 calories and did 4911 steps. HR was 99/128.

Roxie - Be careful drinking alcohol while on those meds, that is dangerous.

Nice job with your workouts everyone! I have no time for personals today, hopefully I'll be back later.

Good morning girls, Happy Monday!;)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #1 Lght, Medium, Heavy wts = 28 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 325

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,CN+3Songs,Stretch= 57 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 724
Distance= 5.49 Miles
Yay! I took on Cardio Coach Vol. 4:D:p:cool:

Total calories burned= 1049:cool:

Belinda- Great workout to kick off the week with;) Nicely done today with a 21 Day Ultimate Tabata Yoga Challenge, and
SBF Adv. Cardio Barre Fire D15 of 56 Day plan. WTG off feeling fit and fabulous, go have a blessed day!;):)

Roxie- sorry to hear about waking up with a headache. I hear Excedrin is good for that. Drink lots of water and feel better;):) Have a blessed day.

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Kelly's Build & Burn - Upper Body Supersets and Body Design Upper Body. Then did a 2 mile treadmill walk, nice mix of workouts there for a great workout. High fives on your workouts today, go have a blessed Monday, take care;):D:cool::)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Today I did Treadmill Coach Volume 1 again. Love this one. Did pretty well with it, I think better than last time. Trying to improve on my endurance running and doing it up hills. These workouts are constant running and that is still hard for me. But I am improving and doing much more with the endurance.

Workout was 57 minutes, ran 4.18 miles, burned 474 calories (TM said 604, not sure why so much discrepancy there), and did 8362 steps. HR was 139/191.

I also did Yoga Focus Stretch. Love doing this after these runs. It really helps stretch out all my muscles. I love this stretch workout.

There is a really loud bird outside, LOL! It's driving me crazy. And I can't believe I am saying this, but I am FREEZING. It was 52 degrees out when I got up this morning. WTF? It's the end of June! Of course by the weekend it will be 95 with a heat index of 105. Crazy weather!!

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 359

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

MV= 5.50
CB= 83

Total calories burned= 955:cool:

Debbie- Nicely done today with Treadmill Coach Volume 1,Yoga Stretch. Great pairing of workouts there and I bet that stretch felt great after running. Awesome stats today of Workout was 57 minutes, ran 4.18 miles, burned 474 calories 8362 steps. Now those are amazing stats:D:cool::) Now go have a terrifically blessed Tuesday.:);)

Roxie- I hope you are feeling better and got rid of that awful headache. Have a blessed day!:);)

Belinda- I know you will have an amazing workout on tap for today, as you always do, so have fun and a super blessed day.:):cool:

Hugs & blessings:):cool:

Nora

I am typing this with a heavy heart and tears running down my face.. Brawler crossed the rainbow bridge :(

This morning my DH and I wanted to take Brawler for a short walk, Brawler was walking really funny/crossing his front paws. He had no strength in his front legs. We rushed Brawler to the Neurosurgeon he saw when he got diagnosed with DM 2.5 years ago :( when Brawler started too lose control in his back paws. The Neurosurgeon ran a few tests on Brawler/s body too see how fast the DM processed over the years. Brawler had no feelings in his left front paw or down his spine. The Neurosurgeon began to describe the advancement of the DM and when he did, he explained that the next evolution for the disease was for his lungs to begin to fail. Until now there had been no pain, but this would be extremely painful. My DH and I always agreed that we would do anything for Brawler, but we did not want him to suffer. At that point we called our kids and they dropped work and drove straight to the clinic. The Family discussed everything and decided that it was Brawlers time. The Doctor and his staff gave us all of the time and space we needed. When we were ready they helped us help Brawler. I cradled him in my Arms until he passed peacefully! I was so afraid of this moment, but I didn't wanted him to suffer or whatever was coming next. I can't stop crying. I miss him so much already.

Good Evening,

No workouts this week my great niece from Kentucky whom I have seen three times in her fourteen years is visiting until Saturday it’s weird having a teenage girl around again.

Belinda-I am so sorry to hear about brawler thinking of you today.

Debbie -trust me I am very careful with the medication and good job today

Today I did Kelly's RAW Kickboxing Contour - one I did last week but didn't do it all. Had fun with it, it is a great workout. It mixes Kickboxing combos for upper and lower body and then does some heavy weight work. It is fun!! Probably my favorite thus far.

Workout was 46 minutes, burned 317 calories and went 2938 steps.

Belinda - So SAD to hear about Brawler, my prayers are with you today. I have tears in my eyes, I feel like he has been my buddy through your journey with him. I am so sad to hear this. Hugs...

Belinda- I'm so deeply saddened and sorry for Brawler's passing.:( I can't stop crying I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and what a precious guy he was is now over the rainbow bridge. I'm happy that he won't suffer and he is at peace. Brawler definitely was a very loved and happy guy by his family and even to a lesser degree me, and I had never met him but feel like I knew him through you and the stories you shared about him. Brawler will be remembered fondly with great love and affection by you and your family. Take comfort in all the many, many happy memories you have of him, he lives on in those and in your heart. I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs and comforting prayers,

Nora

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD, Stretch, CN+ 3 Songs= 59 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 749
Distance= 5.65 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Total calories burned= 1062:cool:

Belinda- My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. ((Hugs)) Take care;)

Debbie- Cool workout today with RAW Kickboxing Contour, that oen sounds so fun. Love the mix of kickboxing and heavy weight work. Have a blessed day!:);):cool::D

Roxie- Have a fun week with your great niece from Kentucky. I imagine it will feel different being around a teenage girl again. Have a fun visit and take care!:):cool:

Hugs, blessings, and comforting prayers

Nora

Today I decided to do Cardio Coach 6 with Candace. I was no the fence about running today because me and my cousins went to Amish County yesterday (not really Amish anymore, it's sad) and I ate a lot of bad stuff and paid for it this morning with a horrible headache. I hate eating out of my normal routine. But I took some Ibuprofin and felt better by the time I started the workout. Had a great workout to boot!!

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.8 miles (personal best with this workout), burned 439 calories (TM said 534) and went 7693 steps. HR was 137/186.

Getting hot here. It will be in the upper 90s this weekend with a heat index of 105 at times. Now that's summer!!! :)

Belinda - Hope you are doing better today. :(

Have great workouts everyone!

Good Thursday morning! It's Pre-Friday, YAY!

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Upper Body Super Sets= 26 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 248

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata Boxing = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Total calories burned= 1110

Debbie- Great workout today with Cardio Coach Volume 6 with Candace. Wow, so happy for you that you had an excellent workout and PR'd on this workout, high fives!!:cool::D:) I know what you mean about eating food you know is bad for you in terms of calories etc, but you eat it any ways and regret. I have done that more times than I can count, so I can really relate. Bravo on Cardio Coach Volume 6 and 54 minutes, 3.8 miles, awesome job on your workout! Now go have an equally awesome and blessed Thursday;):)

Belinda- I'm continuing sending prayers your way. I hope you are better today;)

Roxie- Have fun and know we are wishing you all the best and to have fun with your teenage relative
visit.

Hugs, blessings, and comforting prayers:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

The girls are keeping my niece busy I took the afternoon off but she is off having fun with oldest DD. It’s 105 here today and very humid.

Today I did both workouts from Kelly's Cardio Pump. Love both of these workouts, they are really fun. I think that kickboxing one is my favorite so far by Kelly. I know the moves now and just really enjoyed it today.

Workout #2: 1 minute each exercise:

Set #1
Alternate Shoulder Press
- 15's
Upright Rows - 15's
Alternate Lateral Raise - 10's

Set #2
Alternate Supination Curls
- 20's
Hammer Curls - 15's
Alternate Front Run Curls - 10's

Set #3
Deadlifts
- 20's
Squats Out - 15's
Reverse Lunges - 12's

Set #4
Lawnmower Rows
- 20's (30 seconds per side)
Reverse Fly - 12's
Run Rows - 10's

Set #5
Overhead Extensions
- 20#
Single Kickbacks - 10# (30 seconds each side)
Triceps Push-Ups

Set #6
Squats -
20's
Static Lunges - 15's
Plie Pulses - 20#

Set #7#
Wide Bench Press -
20's
Chest Flyes - 15's
Alternate Run Presses - 12's

Workout was 38 minutes, Avg HR was 131/194 and burned 255 calories.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Good morning and happt T.G.I.F. girls!!

Here's today's workout:

MV= 5.50
CB= 83

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,+ 1.5 Songs,Stretch, CN= 53 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 673
Distance= 5.0 Miles

Total calories burned= 756:cool:

Sorry, no time for personals today, I have a doctor's appointment to get ready for.

Debbie great workout as usual glad you are enjoying Kelly's Cardio pump.

Roxie- It sounds like your having fun, just be sure to eat your wheaties to keep up.

Belinda- Continued comforting prayers.;)

Hugs, blessings & comforting prayers:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.