CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Amy Bento Ramble is done. I also did the heavy bag workout. It was a good workout without all that jumping.

That's it for me today. Have a great Saturday.

Hi girls:);)

Happy Saturday everyone!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Kickboxing Bootcamp= 34 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 302

Total calories burned= 720

That's it for me today, have a blessed day and weekend!:);):cool: Oops forgot to mention I finished round to of Body Beast and I will try to take next week as a semi-rest week maybe two weeks like that not sure.

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Good morning & Happy Father's Day!:):cool:

I just finished today's light workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On-Walk off Belly Fat-3 Mile Flat Abs Power Walk= 46 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 502

That's it for me today, have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Treadmill Coach Volume 1 and did really well with it. Love this workout, very challenging. Stats show I didn't do as good as last time, but I don't get that because I really feel like I did. Oh well, they weren't that much off from last time.

Workout was 57 minutes, burned 491 calories (TM showed 595), went 4.16 miles (TM only showed 3.88 miles), and did 8290 steps. HR was 144/196. Great workout! Almost to 10k steps already.

Nice going with your workouts this weekend Nora and Belinda!

Have great workouts today!!

Good morning girls!:);)

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Mixed Impact/Pull Day- TImesaver#5 Two Sets= 28 Min
MV= 6.70
CB= 256

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 4 songs = 58 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 736
Distance= 5.46 Miles

Total calories burned= 992:D:cool:

Belinda- Great workout today WTG high fives!!:cool::D You worked hard and are feeling fit and fabulous now go have a fabulously blessed day, hugs to Brawler.:);)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Treadmill Coach Volume 1, great stats, and mileage too! Well done High fives!!!! Now go have a blessed and wonderful day.:);)

Roxie- How are the GS's? Cute as ever no doubt. How are you doing? I bet you have a great workout planned for later or already in the can for today. Good for you to make time for you. Good weather there where you are? Spending time at the lake? Have a blessed day!:):cool:;)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Today I did Kelly's RAW Upper Body Blast. This one is on YouTube I believe, because I remember someone telling me about it a LONG time ago. I remember trying it and not liking it because it's all in Tabata form. Well, now that I'm used to her workouts, I loved it. Tough workout, and it was non-stop. However, I got interrupted a couple times so this was 10 minutes longer than it should have been.

4 sets each exercises - 30 seconds on/10 seconds off

Bench Press - 35#
Barbell Shoulder Press - 20#/10# - these killed me
Dumbbell Flies - 15's
Lateral Raise - 10's
Skate & Curl - 10's (she did these to get the HR up, like it wasn't up already!)
Squat/Hammer Curl/Jump - 10's (these looked harder than they are, but biceps were fried)
Barbell Row - 20# (need to go heavier)
Dips
Seated Reverse Flies
- 12's (these burned. Kelly's form on these are bad, she goes back way too far)
Skull Crushers - 10's
V-Ups - Quads burned with this, took away from my abs.

Workout was 40 minutes burned 283 calories, HR 134/167.

Walked on my treadmill for a bit. Walked for 30 minutes, went 1.48 miles, burned 155 calories and did 3604 steps. HR was 83/123.

I also did Yoga Focus Stretch by Karen Voight. Should have done this three times through. My body is so tight it hurts. Need to keep doing this yoga workout when possible.

Nice job with your workouts!! Kicking some bootay!!! Hope you all have great workouts today!

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check ib.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Cardio Step Jam = 33 Min
MV= 8.45
CB= 381

Fit Split- Metabolic Conditioning- (Metabolic Conditioning+ Abs)Timesaver #4= 42 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 470

Total calories burned= 851:cool:

Debbie- Excellent workout today with Kelly's RAW Upper Body Blast & Karen Voight's Yoga Stretch. :cool::D:) That sounds like a great workout combo. Nicely done today girlfriend. Now go have a wonderfully blessed day!:);)

Belinda- Not sure what you have on tap for today's workout, but I know you will have a good one. Have a super blessed dau!:);):cool:

Roxie- Have a fun workout and a great blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Stepping Up with Season Zieger is done. Very fun but tough workout. This workout had real music :) Love the music. It also has a a few pre mixes on it. I will play around with Season this week.

Hope you all having a great workout today.

Today I ended up doing two RAW Kickboxing workouts. The first one was called "Boxing/Sculpting" and one of her brothers is in the workout with her. He was using the heavy bag and she was shadow boxing. It was fun and it had an ab section at the end but I doubt I'll do this one too often. It was only a half hour so I also did "Kickbox Contouring" and OMG, what a great workout. She seriously needs to put this one on a DVD or do one like it (maybe she does?) It was very fun and I want to do it in it's entirety next week. It has cool kickboxing upper and lower body segments using light weights (I used 3# handweights) and then she goes into lifting segments with 15# dumbbells. I skipped this part of the workout because I'm sore and I just worked my upper body yesterday. But I really want to do it. I stopped after the 3rd kickboxing segment, there were probably 2 more to go. I stopped when I hit an hour total. I do notice that she doesn't do a lot of leg drills like Cathe does with kickboxing so this was a nice change of her dong leg drills on this one.

Both workouts were 60 minutes total, burned 427 calories and did 4444 steps. HR was 133/180. I was shocked to see my HR was mostly in the 170's doing these workouts. I usually have to be running really fast to get my HR up there. Cool!!!

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good Morning,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes not a lot of working out going on. I haven’t said anything to any one until recently I have been fighting depression for a while now and finally got some medication for it.

Debbie- glad you are enjoying her workouts

Belinda-good job with STS.

Good afternoon girls!

Here's today's workout:
Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 6 songs = 64 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 813
Distance= 6.0 Miles:eek::cool::D That's a PR for me:p

Fit Split- Shred Cardio/Push Day- Timesaver #2 Just Push Day= 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 306

Total calories burned= 1119:):D:cool:

Belinda- Awesome workout today with Stepping Up with Season Zieger, glad you enjoyed the music and had fun with Susan Zieger, WTG! High fives!!!:):D:cool: Go have a happy blessed day.:);)

Debbie- High fives girlfriend. I am envious of the RAW workouts from Kelly that she has with her streaming subscription, so far they all sound cool and fun that you have done. Today you did RAW Boxing/Sculpting, then another workout called Kickbox Contouring, Wow!~ Both of those sound amazing, challenging, and fun all things I like. :p:):D;):cool: Have a blessed and fab day!:):cool::D

Roxie- I hope all is well with you and your family. Have a great workout/rest day, may your Wednesday be full of blessings;):):cool:

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Roxie - (((HUGS)))) I hope the med will help you.

Nora - you sure like using those smilies :) 25 smilies in one post, lol :eek: Good job yesterday.

Wow, I am REALLY sore from the kickboxing I did yesterday with the hand weights. My upper back/shoulder blades are really sore. I foamed rolled them a bit after this workout. Today I did Kelly's RAW Hips & Glutes. It was just ok. The workout ended before Kelly realized it ended. She started doing plank work and then the workout just ends. I wonder if she even realized it? Can't figure out why she would have posted it like that. It was a good workout, just not my favorite.

4 sets of each exercise/30 seconds on/10 seconds off
Squats
- 20's
Barbell Bridges on Bench - 20# (I liked these, could have gone heavier)
Deadlift w/Squats - 20's for 1 set then used my 20# BB
Pizza Press - 3# ankle weights
Fire Hydrants - 3# ankle weights
Straight Leg Alternate Hydrants - 3# ankle weights
Alternate Pizza Press - 3# ankle weights
V-Ups

Hips were burning by the time this was over. Had to rest a few before doing the V-Ups.

I also did the Leg workout in Body Design, it was only like 10 minutes as I skipped the warmup. It was just ok, mostly barre moves.

Both workouts together was 42 minutes, burned 179 calories and HR was 107/138. Didn't even break a sweat with this one.

Then I got on my treadmill and walked for 2.25 miles. Burned an extra 228 calories - walked for 42 minutes and did 5179 steps. HR was 86/124.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

ICE- To The Mat Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #3 No Bands Only Stability Ball and Floor work= 37 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 303

Total calories burned= 821:cool::D

Roxie- Good job on yesterday's workout of a 30 minute walk outside. Sorry to hear about your depression. I have had that to deal with before and it was tough but I got through it. I was on meds for it years ago for it and did not like taking them. My doctor told me he read an article in a medical journal on research that showed exercise can help with depression. So I stepped up my workouts and felt better and over time did not need the meds. I'm not recommending that since I'm not a doctor, please follow your doctor's advice. Perhaps exercise with meds your doctor has prescribed will help. On any account I hope you feel better ASAP. ((Hugs)) Have a blessed day.

Debbie- WTG on your workout today with RAW Hips and Glutes, leg workout from Body Design, and finally a 2.25 mile treadmill walk. Wow! That's a nice variety of workouts, it sounds fun. Have a blessed day!:):cool::D

Belinda- Ooh you have a Bosu, I'm so jealous. I've always wanted one of those. Great workout with BOSU BLAST- with Season Zieger. I'm sure that was a fun and challenging workout. Have a blessed day:);)

Hugs & blessings& smiles:):cool:

Nora

Nora - yes, I have a Bos

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

ICE- To The Mat Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #3 No Bands Only Stability Ball and Floor work= 37 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 303

Total calories burned= 821:cool::D

Roxie- Good job on yesterday's workout of a 30 minute walk outside. Sorry to hear about your depression. I have had that to deal with before and it was tough but I got through it. I was on meds for it years ago for it and did not like taking them. My doctor told me he read an article in a medical journal on research that showed exercise can help with depression. So I stepped up my workouts and felt better and over time did not need the meds. I'm not recommending that since I'm not a doctor, please follow your doctor's advice. Perhaps exercise with meds your doctor has prescribed will help. On any account I hope you feel better ASAP. ((Hugs)) Have a blessed day.

Debbie- WTG on your workout today with RAW Hips and Glutes, leg workout from Body Design, and finally a 2.25 mile treadmill walk. Wow! That's a nice variety of workouts, it sounds fun. Have a blessed day!:):cool::D

Belinda- Ooh you have a Bosu, I'm so jealous. I've always wanted one of those. Great workout with BOSU BLAST- with Season Zieger. I'm sure that was a fun and challenging workout. Have a blessed day:);)

Hugs & blessings& smiles:):cool:

Nora

Nora - yes, I have a Bosu. I bought the Bosu for Brawlers home therapy. It a lot of balance work. I do love doing my abs on the Bosu you can really feel it. Good job today.

Good morning,

Did my last workout in STS M3 :) I did the Pyramid up/down rotation first. Than I did Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation. I started June 5, 2017 - June 22, 2018. By far this is the longest rotation I have ever done. Next I will take a recovery week or two. Not sure yet, what I will do next?

June 5, 2017 - June 22, 2018
STS Pyramid up/down rotation DONE
STS Pyramid up/down DONE
Do STS in its entirety DONE
Take one week off DONE
Do Gym Styles for one month DONE
Do the low impact series for two weeks DONE
Do Four Day Split for one month DONE
Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks DONE
Do STS Meso two DONE and Meso three DONE

Have a great Friday and workout everyone.

I had am amazing workout this morning, I did Cardio Coach 8 again. Wow, that one is becoming my favorite. I would never do a CC workout if it didn't have sprints in it, and this one does not. It is total endurance running and lot of hills and I love it!! By doing those Treadmill Coach workouts, I can now do these CC workouts that are all hills. Had a great workout, I am a sweaty mess.

Workout was 60 minutes, ran 4.5 miles, burned 513 calories (TM said 607) and went 8876 steps. HR was 141/203.

I also did Stretch Max - started off with the no equipment one but the DVD kept skipping so I did the band one. The DVD looks ok so not sure why it was skipping like that?

Belinda - Nice job getting the rotations completed!! That is dedication!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.