CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Morning girls!:);)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 5 songs = 57 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 724
Distance= 5.34 Miles

I had an excellent run, I felt like I could have ran further but had to stop to get other stuff done. I feel amazing after that run. I did get the bump on my gum removed and now I have to wait two weeks for the lab results of the biopsy, prayers and fingers crossed its benign.

Body Beast- Build Shoulders= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 1035:cool::D

Debbie- Bravo!!:D Awesome job with your workout with Amy Dixon's Treadmill Coach Volume 1, sounds very tough but challenging, what a great accomplishment. You rocked that workout of 57 minutes, ran 4.21 miles. Bravo and High fives!!!! Whoooo Hooo:):cool::D Have a blessed Friday;)

Roxie and Belinda- I hope all is well with you both and that you both have super fun kick butt workouts today. Prayers and blessings for Roxie's MIL. Have a blessed Friday girls!;):)

Hugs, blessings & prayers:);)

Nora

Good morning girls, Happy Saturday!:):cool:

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Total Body= 38 Min
MV= 6.25
CB= 324

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Timesaver #8= 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 455

Total calories burned= 779:cool::D

I hope everyone has a fit and fabulous blessed Saturday/or rest day, just enjoy and be well.:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Today I did did a step workout.

Nora - hope you have a great workout today.

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Good morning,

Ended up taking a rest day yesterday. I was so tired. Today I will start M3 Week 3 D 31. Susanne Bowen started a 8 week Summer Sizzler challenge. D1 Cardio Interval Barre Strength.

I will be back later.

Today I did Treadmill Coach Bonus workout and had a really good workout. Love this one but the music is really bad. There is a trumpet playing and it is ear piercing. And the song sucks. But other than that, love this one.

Workout was 30 minutes, ran 2.2 miles, burned 277 calories (TM said 310) and went 4380 steps. HR was 155/192.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Chest= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Insanity Max 30- Cardio Challenge= 33 Min
MV= 11.50
CB= 518

Insanity Max 30- Ab Attack= 11 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 83

Total calories burned= 912;):cool:

Belinda- Glad you took a rest day yesterday. I see you are back at it today with M3 Week 3 D 31. Susanne Bowen started a 8 week Summer Sizzler challenge. D1 Cardio Interval Barre Strength. Awesome workout today, high fives:) and have a blessed day.:D:)

Debbie- Great workout today with Treadmill Coach Bonus, great stats too! High fives on your workout.:):D:cool: Now go have a blessed and fab day!:);)

Roxie- Have a fun workout and blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good morning girls:);)

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Legs= 41 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 336

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Cardio HiiT= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox= 49 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 549

Total calories burned= 1005:cool:

Have great workouts & a blessed & fab day to: Roxie, Debbie, and Belinda:cool:

Hugs & Prayers, Blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone,

Amy Bento CIA 2901 KB Surge & Core Training + SBF arms is done. It was easy to modify KB surge :) Got a high step count. Love the music and workout. So much fun. There are 5 premixes on the dvd.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

I really enjoyed Kelly's RAW workout, I did a workout called Strong & Lean and it was 45 minutes. I picked it because it was 45 minutes. It was more of a circuit type workout, though, but I still really liked it a lot. I hope I'm aloud to post this workout, I don't think I clicked on any agreement not to.

This is how it went:

10 minute warm-up plus punching drills

Circuit 1
Squats - 45#/10 reps
Kettlebell Hip Swings - 15#/20 reps
Ice Skater/Hops - 30 seconds

Circuit 2
Barbell Curls - 15's/10 reps (I used dumbbells)
Kettlebell Sumo Swings - 15#/20 reps
Mountain Climbers - 30 seconds

Circuit 3
Deadlifts - 45#/10 reps
Alternate Kettlebell Swings - 15#/20 reps
Jog/Insole Slaps - 30 seconds

Circuit 4
Barbell Cleans - 35#/10 reps
Kettlebell Figure 8's - 15#/20 reps
Wood Chops - 30 seconds

Circuit 5
Thrusters (Overhead Barbell Press) - 35#/10 reps
Double Arm Kettlebell Swings - 15#/20 reps
3 Punch/Knee Touch Hops - 30 seconds

Circuit 6
Barbell Rows - 35#/10 reps
Step Shoot - 30 seconds

Circuit 7
Kickbacks - 10's/10 reps
Ski/Jog/Step Shoot - went on for more than 30 seconds

Circuit 8
Deads/High Pulls (Upright row) - 35#/10 reps
Clean & Press - 35#/10 reps

Abs/Glutes
Bridge w/feet on barbell - 20 reps
Bridge w/feet on barbell - 20 fast reps
Situps - 20 reps

Then she realized she didn't work chest so she added:
Wide Grip Bench Press - 35#/20 reps
Close Grip Bench Press - 35#/20 reps

Good workout. It was 52 minutes (had to change my weights here and there), burned 317 calories. HR was 123/176.

Belinda - Nice job with Amy Bento, I love her old kickboxing workouts. I need to get those out again.

Nora - Nice going on your 2 hour workout!!! Holy smokes!!!! ;)

Roxie - Hope you are doing well!

Today I did the Treadmill Coach Volume 2 again and even though I thought I didn't do as well as last time, the stats show that I did way better. I did try to run as long as I could on those inclines, and I know I did a bit better even though I slowed the pace down. The first interval has you running for 3 min. on a 6% incline, and then in 3 minute increments you up your speed. You do this for 9 minutes and then slow your speed for another 6 minutes in 3 minute increments. You stay on that 6% incline the whole time and it is HARD. The 2nd interval has you running up a 6% incline for 2 minutes, an 8% incline for 1 minute and then a 12% incline for one minute. Then you rest for 1 minute and do this 2 more times. It is also very HARD. Last challenge is sprinting and I was so spent with the last two challenges that I had to go fairly slower than my normal sprint speed to complete the challenge.

I have to say, the music sucks in this one. Just too frantic.

Workout was 1 hr., ran 4.28 miles, burned 511 calories (TM said 635), did 8561 steps. HR was 141/209.

Have great workouts everyone!

Good afternoon girls!

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- Bulk Shoulders= 43 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 352

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 5 songs = 58 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 736
Distance= 5.42 Miles

Total calories burned= 1088

Debbie- High fives on yesterday's workout with Kelly's RAW Strong & Lean circuit style workout. That looks like an amazing workout was that one that was on youtube?, or was it a prescribed service thing?
On any account awesome workout yesterday. Today's workout with Treadmill Coach Volume 2. Wow, that one sounds like a real sweatfest. Good for you that you can do it, that is awesome way to kick butt! Now that you are feeling fit and fab go have a blessed day.:):cool::D;)

Belinda- What a fun and great couple of workouts you did yesterday with Amy Bento CIA 2901 KB Surge & Core Training + SBF arms. :):D:cool: I don't have any SBF stuff except for a few of her 10 min to fitness workouts and they are great. I do own and have done the Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge and Core Training, and love that one. I need to get that one out again, I remember that one being super fun. Awesome job on your workouts yesterday and I'm sure you do something equally awesome today,go have a blessed and fun day!:cool::D;)Wow, you got another workout done before I could post. You are a machine, WTG with your workouts today with STS M3 D39 & SBF Barre LB, phew:D;):cool::cool: I hope you have a wonderfully fun and blessed day!:);):cool::D

Roxie- I hope all is well with you and your precious GS's. Well wishes and prayers for your MIL. Have a blessed day:);)

Hugs & blessings:):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion this morning. MIL is now in a nursing home to rehab they determined that the catheter they inserted for dialysis had a staff infection on the end of it and that is what caused her problems. I have been lazy this week with my workouts.

Debbie-good job today, I am a subscriber but haven’t used the Raw workouts much.

Belinda-good job

Nora- increasing your workout times again be careful

Today I did Kelly's RAW Back/Front Workout. It was a lot of fun and I really like working out with her. These are some really good workouts, looking forward to doing more. This one was an hour, but you can break them up by doing back side one day and front side the next. I did it all.

BACK SIDE
Back:

Reverse Fly - 15's/10 reps
Alt. Step Back, Row - 15's/10 reps
BSS - 15#/10 reps
REPEAT - no rest

Triceps:
One Arm Kickbacks - 10#/10 reps
Standing Cross Body Ext (same arm) - 10#/10 reps
Suitcase Deadlifts - 20's/10 reps
REPEAT

Legs:
Plies - 20#/10 reps
Calf Raises - 20's/30 reps (toes in, out, forward)
REPEAT

Low Back:
Supermans on bench - 10 reps
Frog Legs on bench - 10 reps
REPEAT - believe it or not, I did these!

Low Back:
Good Mornings - 12#/10 reps
Plank Wipers - 10 reps
REPEAT - Did good mornings as well even though I feel they are dangerous. I went light.

FRONT SIDE
Shoulders:

Arnold Press - 15's/10 reps
Dumbbell Front Raise - 15#/10 reps
Sissy Squats - No weight/10 reps (2nd set I did squats as these hurt my knees, used 15's)
REPEAT

Chest:
Chest Flies - 15's/10 reps - 2nd set went to 20's
Dumbbell Press - 15's/10 reps - 2nd set went to 20's
Quad Presses - Many reps, worked the quads and they burned!
REPEAT

Biceps:
21's - 15's/7 low, 7 up, 7 full (2nd set used 12's)
Supinated Curls - 15's
Side Lunges - 12#/10 reps
REPEAT

Abs:
Pulse Crunch - 10 reps
Reverse Curls - 18 reps
REPEAT

Very FUN!! Workout was 60 minutes, burned 369 calories, HR 121/190.

Roxie - You should try these workouts, they are really good!!

Good morning,

Amy Bento In The Ring is done. At combo 2, Amy's background exerciser instead of using a med ball she used a 8# DB, she was throwing that DB around like it was a ball, lol. I also used a DB but wasn't throwing my DB around :) Amy's choreography is very COMPLEX :eek: Once you got the hang of her choreography her workouts are a lot of fun. In the Ring was very easy to modify. It also has 5 premixes.

Debbie - nicely done! Was that workout on youtube or dvd? Looks great!

Roxie - great job yesterday.

Nora - great job as well.

That's it for me today.

Good morning girls!:);)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 5 Miles Mix & Match- Waistline Work= 16 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

Body Beast- Bulk Back= 36 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 295

Core De Force- MMA Plyo= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total calories burned= 1005:cool::D

Roxie- Great job on your workout yesterday with KCM Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion, that's a fun workout I love that one. So glad to hear that they figured out what caused your MIL to get so ill, now they can take care of her to get her well and feeling better. Have a blessed day and fab workout today, and sending continued prayers for you MIL. :);):cool:

Debbie- Another awesome workout today with Kelly. Today was Kelly's RAW Back/Front Workout. Wow, that sounds like a really fun workout. High fives on your workout WTG!!! Now go have a blessed day!:);):cool::D

Belinda- I hope all is well with you and that you have another amazing fun workout today:);):cool: Have a blessed day!;):):cool:

Hugs, healing prayers, and blessngs:);)

Nora

Good morning,

STS M3 Week 3 + SBF LB barre is done.

Debbie - great job as always.

Roxie - great job on KCM/

That's it for me today.

Today was a running day but didn't feel much like running so I decided to check out the Kickboxing workouts Kelly might have on RAW Fit. So she has a couple but didn't want to do any with weights. She didn't have any that were just pure kickboxing so I chose the RAW Kettlebell & Kickboxing one. I used a 10# kettlebell and she also uses 3# hand weights for the kickboxing parts. That really added to it. Fun workout. She had to stop the camera a couple times because she was having trouble with the lighting. The second time this happened she didn't do the left side of the body for the kickboxing stuff that she did on the right. So at the end I went back and did it on that side. I hate feeling lopsided. LOL!

Each combo consisted of a Kettlebell swings of some type, a kettlebell exercise - like squats, lunges, upright rows, etc. and then a kickbox drill with the 3# handweights. Fun stuff, she comes up with some fun exercises. Then there was a short ab workout but my abs were burning by the time it was over.

Workout was 37 minutes, burned 252 calories and went 2087 steps. HR was 124/179.

Then I walked on my treadmill to get some extra steps in, did that for 30 minutes, went 1.5 miles, burned 165 calories and went another 3635 steps. HR was 80/128.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 4 songs = 59 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 749
Distance= 5.56 Miles:D:p:cool: this was a PR for me

Body Beast- Bulk Arms= 41 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 336

Total calories burned= 1085:):D:p:cool:

Belinda- Nicely done today with STS M3 Week 3 + SBF LB barre work, WTG High fives awesome workout, now go have yourself a fit and fabulously blessed Friday:):cool::D

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Kelly's Raw Kettlebell Kickboxing and a 1.5 mile treadmill walk after. Kelly's Raw workouts sound amazing so glad you are trying them out and enjoying them. Have a Kickbutt fun& blessed weekend.

Roxie- I hope all is well with you. How's those sweet GS's doing? Have a great workout and a blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs & Blessings;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.