CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.wp, SS1,Ch.1,Ch.2,SS,Ch3,ESS,CD, CN + 3 Songs= 52 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 654
Distance= 4.85 Miles

Body Beast- Build Block 1- Chest & Tri's= 49 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 401

Total calories burned= 1055:):cool:

Debbie- High fives on that awesome workout with Total body circuits (weights) starting with just the warm up from GS Back, Shoulders &
Biceps, then to main workout of the circuits of 8 reps.:cool::D:) Then you did a treadmill walk at 3% incline fast walking for 1.02 miles. Wow, Bravo!!! Those were some impressive weights that would impress the Beast. Again, awesome workout today, now go have a blessed day.:);):D

Roxie- Great workout Saturday with GS Triceps & Shoulders, great stuff. WTG!!! I know you have been busy so be sure to take a deep breath and enjoy the day. Have a blessed day.:);):D

Belinda- Have a great workout and blessed day.:):D:cool:

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did two cardio workouts and had a blast. However, my ribs are still hurting. I really think I need to get the x-rayed. I might, I have a couple days off next week so I might do that.

The first workout I did was Cardio Pump Kickboxing by Kelly. Love this workout, I think I like this one better than the one on Build & Burn. It's fun, but this is what made my ribs start to hurt again. I think it was the uppercuts and hooks.

Workout was 30 minutes, I burned 242 calories. Avg HR was 145 and Max was 190.

Then I got on my treadmill and did another workout I custom made from the Treadmill app I have called Mountain Hike. This one was tough but I did well with it. Fun workout.

This was also 30 minutes, went 2.18 miles, burned 256 calories (TM said 298) and went 4386 steps. Avg HR was 142 and Max was 188.

Total steps so far this morning is 8290!!! Woo hoo!

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Country Heat- Down & Dirty= 27 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 240

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #2 Just Kickboxing + Abs & Stretch= 47 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 558

Body Beast- Build Block 1- Legs= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 1109:cool:

Belinda- Nicely done yesterday with week 2 of the 4DS. Chest & Biceps. 4DS has some awesome weight lifting segments. WTG!! I hope you have another great workout & a blessed day!:);):cool::D

Debbie- High fives on your workout today with KCM's 30MTF Cardio Pump- Workout #1- Boxing, awesome workout. T hen did your custom made workout treadmill from treadmill app called mountain Hike. Awesome workouts today. Now that you are feeling amazing goand have a blessed day.:);):D

Roxie- Have a great workout & blessed day!=:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did 4DS Back and Bicep premix and a 30 minute StudioSweat Spin w/Cat this morning. Yesterday I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes. Looks like Cathe is ready to film again.

Debbie-good job today. I hope they don’t find anything serious on the X-ray injured ribs take a while to heal.

Hi everyone,

SBF Upper Body Core Circuit is done.

Roxie - I saw her announcement a few day's ago. I will wait until I see clips. Good job!

That's it for me today. Have a great day.

Today I did a total body workout, loved this one. These go by so fast because there is hardly any rest in them. Love this workout rotation!

Did 3 circuits of 8 reps, last circuit 8 reps was failure on one of the exercises. I warmed up with GS Back, Shoulders & Biceps.

Chin Ups - Assisted
Pullovers - 30# on stability ball
Leg Press Station - 145#
Alternate Dumbbell Press - 15's/15's/16's
Lateral Raise - 12's
Incline Barbell Press - 65#/70#/70#
Pushups - These killed my ribs, not good
Seated Dumbbell Curls - 15's/16's/16's on stability ball
Barbell Reverse Curls - 30# - should have went up
Triceps Pushups - These didn't hurt my ribs because my arms were close to my side
Kickbacks - 8's

Workout was 33 minutes, burned 185 calories. Avg HR was 116 and Max was 169. Not real high today.

Then I did the Tabata workout on my treadmill and then jogged until I reached a mile. Walked to cool down. 20 minutes, went 1.31 miles, burned 131 calories and went 2745 steps. Avg HR was 113 and Max was 160.

I am late for work, I will be back for personals.

Good Afternoon,

I went and got a haircut this morning and ran some errands. After a week of no sunshine it has come out today. I did StudioSweat Spin 11/27/2014 w/ Mikeit was a nice ride 35 minutes 10.0 miles 404 calories burned, then I did the core work from Your Best Body.

Debbie- for some reason this particular week in the rotation you put back and biceps in twice should I do it or skip it?

Today I did Run Fit by Candace and had a great workout. Haven't done this one in a long time and I did great with it. My calves are really tight lately, I need to start doing some extra stretching.

Workout was 52 minutes, went 3.75 miles, burned 440 calories (TM said 490) and went 7495 steps. Avg. HR 141 and Max 192.

Does anyone know what illness Candace has? I need to go to her website and see. On this workout she says she has a condition with worsening symptoms and pain and I know she's not making workouts anymore. So sad.

Roxie - What did you end up doing? Which rotation is that?

Nora - Hope you feel better soon!

Belinda - Nice job with your upper body!!!

Today I did Run Fit by Candace and had a great workout. Haven't done this one in a long time and I did great with it. My calves are really tight lately, I need to start doing some extra stretching.

Workout was 52 minutes, went 3.75 miles, burned 440 calories (TM said 490) and went 7495 steps. Avg. HR 141 and Max 192.

Does anyone know what illness Candace has? I need to go to her website and see. On this workout she says she has a condition with worsening symptoms and pain and I know she's not making workouts anymore. So sad.

Roxie - What did you end up doing? Which rotation is that?

Nora - Hope you feel better soon!

Belinda - Nice job with your upper body!!!

Debbie-it is Dec 2008 and I don’t habe to do them until Saturday today is 4DS Legs and suppose to be B&G g to do To The May floor work

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Fit Split- Low Impact/Metabolic Conditioning = 49 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 569

Body Beast- BBlk 1- Back & Bi's= 50 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 410

Body Beast- Abs= 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 1054

I'm still sick but feel sooo much better than yesterday and I was able to get some sleep too!

Debbie- Wow!:D high fives on a killer workout today with RunFit running 3.75 miles,bravo!!!!! You might try her facebook page to see if anything is posted there or her website. Excellent job on your workout today enjoy the awesomeness. Have a blessed day!:):D:cool:

Roxie, and Belinda- have wonderful workouts and a blessed fab day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Morning,

I did 4DS Chest, Shoulders and Triceps used GS Chest and Tris to warm up and Stretch than did StudioSweat Spin Back To Basics w/Mike 35 minutes 10 miles 404 calories burned.

Today I did a total body workout, I had an excellent workout and love this one!!

Did 3 circuits of 8 reps. I warmed up with GS Chest & Triceps.

Barbell Shoulder Press - 35#
Front Arch Raises - 10's
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press - 30's
Incline Flies - 25's
Alternate Dumbbell Curl w/Twist - 20's
Hammer Curls - 17's
Deadlifts - 25's
Lying Barbell Triceps Extension - 35#
Overhead Triceps Extention - 30#
T-Bar Rows - 50#
Reverse Flies - 12's

Workout was 35 minutes, burned 229 calories. Avg HR was 122 and Max was 169.

Then yesterday when I was searching for information on Candace Grasso, I found she has workouts on Youtube. I seen one called Ripped Abs II and did this workout with my new TV that streams awesomely! It was a tough workout but probably only because I haven't done abs in a while. This was 6 minutes long. She has a Ripped Abs I out there as well but it was 14 minutes and I didn't want to do it just yet, maybe next week. Fun stuff, you all should look it up and do it, it was a great ab workout.

Then I walked on my treadmill at an incline of 2%. Did that for 40 minutes, went 2 miles, burned 219 calories and went 4879 steps. Avg HR was 86 and Max was 136.

Nice workouts yesterday everyone! I don't have time for personals today as I have a lot to do before church at 3. Hopoe you all have a very blessed Easter!!

Good T.G.I.F morning!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs = 50 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 673
Distance= 5.0 Miles Yay, I broke through the 5 mile mark.:D

Beast- Build Block 1- Shoulders= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Jessica Smith- Walk On- 10 Mnute Quick
Walk- 10 Min Butt & Thighs Walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Total calories burned= 1104:);)

Debbie- Awesome workout today with Total Body Circuits (weights) but warmed up first with GS Chest & Tri's. Wow those are some imrpessive weights especially on triceps, bravo!:) Then you walked on the treadmill with 2% incline for 40 min, WTG on a great step count. High fives on a great and fab Good Friday & Have a happy and blessed day. Have a Happy Easter.:):cool::D

Roxie- Congrats on a great workout yesterday with 4DS Chest, Shoulders and Triceps used GS Chest and Tris to warm up and Stretch than did StudioSweat Spin Back To Basics w/Mike 35 minutes 10 miles 404 calories burned. Truly awesome, High fives!!:) Then today's workout of Rolling Hills on the treadmill for 30 minutes, also amazing, those are some great workouts now go have a blessed Good Friday and have a Happy Easter!:);):D

Belinda- How are you doing? What workouts are you doing, or enjoying a well earned rest? Have a blessed Good Friday and a Happy Easter to you are your family.:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hey guys,

I forgot to check in yesterday. I did SBF core with the ball. That one was tough. Today I went to DC and got my hair done and spent time with my kids. Had a great day.

Tomorrow I will have to play catch up on my workouts. Good night, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.