CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Morning girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2,CD= 26 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 330
Distance= 2.50 Miles

Zumba- 101 Can't Dance- Step by Step= 32 Min That was fun!
MV= 6.0
CB= 262

Core DeForce- MMA Shred= 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

ICE- To The Mat- Timesaver #6 All Bands= 19 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 156

Total calories burned= 1163

Belinda- Nice workout Thursday's with SBF core with the ball. Then Friday went to DC and got your hair done and spent time with my kids. Had a fun great day. Wow, sounds like fun, Have a Happy Easter and Blessings.:):p

Debbie and Roxie- I hope you both have a blessed Easter Weekend. Happy Easter and blessings.:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Debbie and Belinda-did you see myfitnesspal was hacked? I am thinking about deleting my account

Roxie - I saw it last night. Kinda makes me wonder? I don't think we have anything to worry about, we didn't put in any credit card. I looked into my account, not sure what they are interested in?

Roxie - I saw it last night. Kinda makes me wonder? I don't think we have anything to worry about, we didn't put in any credit card. I looked into my account, not sure what they are interested in?

Me either and the login and password are not used with any other account including Facebook

Happy Easter, everyone!

I never posted my workouts yesterday :( I finally caught up on them, lol. Today I did 4DS Biceps and Triceps.

Roxie - I don't think we have anything to worry about. Although I am having trouble logging my foods? I need to contact MFP and find out what this is about.

I will be back tomorrow.

Good Morning,

I did GS C&T Superset premix, abs from KPC and a 30 minute walk on the treadmill. This is the final week of this rotation and it was fun now to decided what to do next. I ordered BB 3 Week Yoga Retreat.

Belinda-yeah there wasn’t anything worth taking except my email so I am getting a lot of junk. There is a lot of people having trouble logging food.

Today I did a total body workout, this was the first one I did before I got sick. Changed it up a bit but had a great workout.

Did 4 circuits of 6 reps unless otherwise noted. No rest until I reached a new circuit. I warmed up with one of the HiiT workouts.

Barbell Chest Press - 75# 1 set/80# 3 sets
Double Arm Rows - 30's
Upright Rows - 40#
Barbell Curls - 45#
Close Grip Dumbbell Press - 25's
Squats - 25's
Leg Extensions - 20# - did 8 reps of these, barely felt it but my knees felt it really good. :(

Workout was 31 minutes, burned 187 calories. Avg HR was 122 and Max was 153.

Then I got on my treadmill and did the Tabata workout which is 11 intense minutes. Then I walked until I reached 30 minutes. Workout was 30 minutes, went 1.67 miles, burned 199 calories and went 3829 steps. Avg HR was 112 and Max was 196.

Roxie - I haven't posted in Myfitnesspal since Friday, but just did now. How can you tell if you were hacked? Mine looks normal. What is it with everything getting hacked? It's so annoying, makes me not even want to be online anymore.

Have great workouts everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Hi everyone,

Today I did a short walk and SBF UB on the stability ball.

Debbie - good job on your workout today. What's wrong with you?

Roxie - the only problem I have is logging my food? Weird? I am going to have to report it to MFP.

That's it for today. I will be back tomorrow.

Good afternoon girls!:)

I just finished my workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs = 53 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 673
Distance= 5.0 Miles

Body Beast- BBlk 1- Chest & Tri's= 49 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 401

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Lower Body Tabata = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Total Calories burned= 1387 :):cool:

Belinda- Nicely done yesterday with 4DS Biceps and Triceps. I hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Have a blessed day.:D

Roxie- Great workout today with GS C&T Superset premix, abs from KPC and a 30 minute walk on the treadmill. WTG!! High fives on your workout, that was inspiring.:):D

Debbie- another awesome Total body weight workout done in 4 circuits with 6 reps. Then did got on treadmill and did the Tabata workout which is 11 intense minutes. Also walked until I reached 30 minutes. Great workout today Debbie, way to mix it up wit weights and cardio. Have a blessed day.:);):cool::D

Have a blessed day girls!:)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Today I did a total body workout, this was the first one I did before I got sick. Changed it up a bit but had a great workout.

Did 4 circuits of 6 reps unless otherwise noted. No rest until I reached a new circuit. I warmed up with one of the HiiT workouts.

Barbell Chest Press - 75# 1 set/80# 3 sets
Double Arm Rows - 30's
Upright Rows - 40#
Barbell Curls - 45#
Close Grip Dumbbell Press - 25's
Squats - 25's
Leg Extensions - 20# - did 8 reps of these, barely felt it but my knees felt it really good. :(

Workout was 31 minutes, burned 187 calories. Avg HR was 122 and Max was 153.

Then I got on my treadmill and did the Tabata workout which is 11 intense minutes. Then I walked until I reached 30 minutes. Workout was 30 minutes, went 1.67 miles, burned 199 calories and went 3829 steps. Avg HR was 112 and Max was 196.

Roxie - I haven't posted in Myfitnesspal since Friday, but just did now. How can you tell if you were hacked? Mine looks normal. What is it with everything getting hacked? It's so annoying, makes me not even want to be online anymore.

Have great workouts everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Debbie-they had a banner across it and they sent out emails

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Cardio Step Jam = 33 Min
MV= 8.45
CB= 381

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox= 49 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 549

Body Beast- BBlk 1- Legs= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 1241:):cool:

I hope everyone has fun kick butt workouts & a great Tuesday!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

This morning I did Press Play - the whole thing - and did pretty good with it. This is one kick butt workout!! Last time I did it was back in November.

Workout was 1 hr. 5 min., went 4.55 miles and burned 570 calories (TM said 628) and I went 9230 steps. Avg HR was 146 and Max was 197.

I also did Stretch Max and did the one that uses the band. Felt good, my legs were really tight and sore from PP.

Roxie - I don't think mine was hacked, it seems ok.

Nice job with your workouts everyone!!! Have a great one today!!!

Today I did a total body workout, and had a good workout. My FB kept going grey, does that ever happen to any of you? I have the Ionic and the numbers and HR beats were all greyed out, then when I moved the band around a bit it would be in color like normal. I'll have to see what that means, it was weird. And then when I started it to clock my workout and I felt it vibrate during my warmup. So I looked at it and it was totally out of the workout mode, which I don't know how it could have done that since you have to press buttons like 3 times to get out of workout mode. Really weird. I'm glad I noticed it, I was only about 2 minutes into my workout when that happened.

Did 4 circuits of 6 reps. No rest until I reached a new circuit. I warmed up with one of the HiiT workouts.

Incline Dumbbell Chest Press - 32's
Pullups - 4 sets/6 reps
Barbell Shoulder Press w/Palms In - 35#
Hammer Curls - 25's
Lying Barbell Triceps Extensions - 35#
Elevated Deads - 65#

Also did abs from SJ&P.

Workout was 36 minutes, burned 173 calories. Avg HR was 108 and Max was 139.

Then I got on my treadmill and walked until I reached 40 minutes. Went 2 miles, burned 207 calories and went 4853 steps. Avg HR was 77 and Max was 105.

My HR was low today with all my workouts. It is so windy here, OMG. Like 50 mph gusts and it was going on all night and is still happening. It rained a ton, too. The wind is so strong right this second it feels like my house is shaking. Dang, this is scary!!!

Belinda - You asked me what was wrong with me and what I meant was, I did the total body workout I started before I got sick a few weeks back. I'm ok now, nothing is wrong with me. Great job with your workout!!

Roxie - Weird, mine seems to be ok. Are you able to use yours still?

Nora - Great job with your workouts as usual!!!

Good morning,

Supermodel Series Abs and Arms DVD with Andrea Orbeck is done. I had that dvd since it came out, why did I waited that long? I really liked it and worked up a good sweat. I also have her Supermodel Series Butt & Thights dvd. Need to pull that one out soon too. I also did SBF UB + ab workout.

Debbie - glad you ok! I thought I missed something, lol. Good job on your workout as well.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today.

Good afternoon girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Body Beast- BBlk 1- Back & Bi's= 50 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 410

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN+ 3 songs = 53 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 673
Distance= 5.0 Miles

Total calories burned= 1083

Belinda- Great job on yesterday's workout with 4DS High Intensity Chest & Back and also did SBF LB advanced barre.
They both sound amazing. You are so going to have fierce tank top arms this summer. I know you'll have a great workout om tap for today as well. Have a blessed day and enjoy!:):cool::D

Debbie- WOw! you did a Cardio Coach Press Play workout yesterday, that is pure awesomeness & killer stats too. So you had a killer workout and did get in a nice stretch afterwards with Stretch Max - the band stretch one. I bet that felt amazing after the run. High fives on a stellar workout yesterday!!:) Today you did a total body workout with weights 4 circuits of 6 Reps each with a rest between circuits. You warmed up with HiiT workout. Nicely done and impressive weights too! I wish I could lift that, WTG!!! You are a rockstar!!:):D:cool:

Roxie- I hope you have a fun workout & a blessed day!:):cool:

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did Gym Style Standing Legs then Pyramid Lower Body Floorwork. We took the car to get a sensor changed so the remote start would work while we waited we went for a walk, got ho,e and discovered they either didn’t fix the sensor or something else is wrong.

Debbie-it won’t log all my workouts just one and I re-entered it three times. We have had horrible weather today is the first time the sun has been out and it is in the 40’s suppose to snow Friday and Sunday WTH its spring

So where is spring? It was so bad here with ice on the roads today that some highways were closed down. No one expected what we got here last night and the roads were a mess. Too bad the weather forecasters can't forecast the weather anymore, they haven't been right here in ages.

Today I did the Boxing workout of Kelly's Meltdown DVD. Fun workout, I've done this one once before and I love the music in it. Wish I had a bag I could use, but they take up so much room. Still a good workout without the bag. I really love the fact that Kelly's workouts aren't that high in intensity. My joints can take these workouts which is why I love doing them. Cathe's cardio has such a dread factor for me anymore, I just don't even want to get them out. Even her low intensity stuff bothers my knees and I just don't like doing them anymore.

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 222 calories and went 2979 steps. Avg HR was 142 Max was 187.

Then I also walked on my treadmill for 40 minutes. Went 2 miles, burned 212 calories and went 4837 steps. HR was low with this workout.

Roxie - I don't enter my workouts in MFP, I just let is use what it sees from Fitbit. If I log it into MFP, then it logs my workout in twice and I end up eating way too many calories during the day.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

CrossFire- Timesaver #9 Fitness Blast/ Plyo Tabata/Core= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

ICE- Metabolic Total Body= 49 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 535

Body Beast - Beast Abs= 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Jessica Smith-10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Total calories burned= 1135

Roxie- Great workout yesterday with Gym Style Standing Legs then Pyramid Lower Body Floor work. That sounds like an awesome leg day workout, high fives WTG!! Sorry to hear about car troubles with the sensor issue. Have a great workout and a blessed day today!:):cool:

Debbie- Fun workouts today with Kelly's Boxing workout from her Meltdown dvd and then walking on the treadmill for 40 minutes for a of distance of 2 miles. Excellent fun time efficient and joint friendly workouts, high fives WTG!!! Now go have an awesome blessed day and drive safely.:);):D

Belinda- Nicely done yesterday with Supermodel Series Abs and Arms DVD with Andrea Orbeck and SBF UB + ab workout high fives!:):D I'm sure you'll have another great workout on tap for today as well. Have a fun kick butt workout and a blessed day!:):cool::D

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.