CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning girls!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

ICE- Low Impact Sweat- Timesaver# 8 = 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 455

Core DeForce- MMA Shred= 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Arms + Abs Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Total calories burned= 990 :)

Debbie- Nice to see your back doing Cardio Coach, that is awesome, Bravo!! I bet you feel awesome getting that in and great stats. I hope you continue to feel better each day. Have a blessed day!:);):D

Belinda- Good luck with your knees I hope the doctors can figure out what is going on and make you feel better and most importantly pain free. Hugs and blessings:);)

Roxie- Have a fun workout, feel amazing and a blessed day.:):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Last edited:
Hey girls,

Today I did a biceps/triceps burnout, it was short and sweet. I also did weightless arms.

Nora - I see you deleted your earlier post from today? Don't worry about me working my arms almost daily this week. I work my arms with different exercise equipments, I also work my abs. I am doing Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation, this week she has low impact workouts scheduled. I only can do one (UB) workout from this series this week. Next week, I have 4 DS scheduled. I also will schedule an extra arm workout to make it 4 day's. I am only gonna do this for a week or so to really work my UB. Bodybuilders work their upper body more than once a week. I am getting ready for Tank Top, lol.Hope this helps!

Have a great day everyone.

Today I did B&B Kickbox Kettlebell workout and had fun with it. Next time I will use a 15# kettlebell as 10# seems way too easy. I did the last segment of kickbox and kettlebell twice to make this a full 30 minute workout. I used the 15# KB the 2nd time I did it and it did make a huge difference.

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 191 calories. Avg HR was 128 and Max was 170.

Then I walked on my treadmill for 20 minutes and burned an extra 107 calories, walked 1 mile and went 2479 steps. Avg HR was 85 and Max was 99. Really low here.

Nora - I thought you hurt your knee?

Belinda - How is your knee? Any better?

Roxie - It's still only in the 30's here, so cold and I'm so sick of it. It's 24 right now with a windchill in the teens. Ridiculous.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Have great workouts everyone!

Good Morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- D10- Ride- Premix #4 Express Ride = 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 403

KCM- 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #2 Tabata Boxing = 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Beast- Build Block 1- Shoulders= 38 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 311

Total calories burned= 1058:)

Debbie- Nicely done today with Kelly's Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion today, and high fives for extending the workout by repeating last kickbox segment, that is a super fun no dread workout. Wow, so you tried it with a #15 KB, it does make a difference. Then you walked 20 minutes on the treadmill for 1 mile, way to get those steps in. Great stats! Another great workout today for you, now go have an awesome blessed Friday :):cool::D

Belinda- Great job on yesterday's workout of biceps/triceps burnout, it was short and sweet, and weightless arms. WTG high fives!! Your gonna have some fiercely awesome tank top guns for this summer. Way to rock your customized workouts. :):cool::D It sounds like you are being safe which was my previously expressed concern which you have now laid to rest. Have a blessed day and a fun workout.

Roxie- WTG yesterday with a nice walk with your DH after you got off work. Sounds like a great way to end the day. Have a blessed day and a great workout.

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did 4DS Legs plus the calve work then followed that with Legs and Glute Floorwork and a 30 minute walk on the treadmill. Debbie is a vicious lady. After work I did KCM Cardio Pump.

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Cardio HiiT= 32 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 371

Les Mills Combat- Extreme Cardio Fighter = 53 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 543

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walk = 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Total calories burned= 1034:)

Roxie- Wow! Killer workouts yesterday with 4DS Legs plus the calve work then followed that with Legs and Glute Floorwork and a 30 minute walk on the treadmill, and after workout you added KCM Cardio Pump. Bravo! Wow! That is a butt kicker of a workout awesome job high fives!:);):cool::D Have a blessed and wonderful day/weekend!:);)

Debbie and Belinda- I hope you both have a blessed and fabulous day/weekend!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good morning,

Yesterday I did a chair workout mostly seated abs. Not sure if I get a workout in today, my kids showed up yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow.

Good Evening, no workout to report today my legs are sore. I got word last night that another uncle passed away that’s two in the last two months my mom only has a sister left out of eleven kids.

Rosie- Are you doing one of my rotations? So sorry to hear about your uncle. One of my aunts passed away last week. Sad that our relatives are dying.

Good afternoon,

Today I did Cathe Low Impact Upper body Splits. Tomorrow I will start the 4DS.

Roxie - I will do the 4 DS tomorrow. Good job!

That's it for me today!

Today I continued the full body workouts I was doing before I got sick. I'm coughing again, this just won't go away. My ribs are really hurting again, too. I had such a hard time lying down to do my workout with some of the exercises. Not sure why this cough won't go away.

Circuit workout doing all exercises in a row with no rest, then repeating for a total of 4 sets. Last set I went to failure. I was sweating really good with this one. Warmed up with MM.

Barbell Chest Press - 60# - 10/10/10/15 reps
Double Arm Row - 25's - 10/10/10/12 reps
Upright Rows - 35# - 10/10/10/12 reps
EZ Bar Curls - 35# - 10/10/10/12 reps
Close Grip Dumbbell Press - 20's - 10/10/10/15 reps
Dumbbell Squats - 20's - 10/10/10/12 reps

Workout was 33 minutes, burned 215 calories. Avg HR was 130, Max 163.

I also walked on my treadmill for 20 minutes, walked 1 mile, burned 108 calories and went 2417 steps. Avg HR was 86, Max was 122.

Great workouts this weekend, everyone!! You all rock! Have a great workout today as well!

Good morning,

4DS Triceps & Biceps is done.

Debbie - I am sorry to hear you are still dealing with that cough. Nice job this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. Have a great day and workout,everyone.

Good Morning,

I did GS Chest doing the pushups on an incline and stopped at the tricep pullovers then did GS Back and a 30 minute Rolling Hills on the treadmill.

Debbie-good job getting back to your workouts.

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.wp, SS1,Ch.1,Ch.2,SS,Ch3,ESS,CD, CN + 2 Songs= 49 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 622

Body Beast- Build Block 1- Chest & Tri's= 49 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 401

Total calories burned= 1023:)

Debbie- Excellent workout today. Started off with a warm up from Muscle Max and then a full body workout and a 20 minute treadmill walk. Wow! that was an amazing workout no doubt felt amazing. Now if that persistent cough would just leave and not come back that would be perfect. Bravo on your workout today!:);) Have an amazing and blessed Monday.:):cool::D

Belinda- Nicely done today with 4DS Triceps & Biceps, that is a tough one, but a good one. Love all the weight segments in 4DS, they're all gems. Have a blessed day.:);):cool:

Roxie- Great workout today with GS Chest doing the pushups on an incline and stopped at the tricep pullovers then did GS Back and a 30 minute Rolling Hills on the treadmill. WTG and high fives!!:):D

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.