CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Quick Walks- 10 Min Buns & Thighs= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core = 28 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 359

Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp/Legs& Glutes- Timesaver# 3= 38 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 389

Total calories burned= 868:cool:

I hope everyone has a great workout/rest day and a blessed and fab day/weekend!:):cool:

Hugs and blessings;):)

Nora

Hey guys,

sorry for not checking in yesterday. Alesia came and visit us, she left today.

Nora - thanks for your kind worlds :) It really means a lot to me.

I am crying as I write this...today my husband and I found out a very, good friend passed away from the flu. Her and her husband were stationed with us in Bamberg, Germany :( My husband and I we are shocked and heartbroken. This years flu is scary.My thoughts and prayers are with her family!

I will be back tomorrow. Sorry for no personals!

Today starts week 2 of Total Body workouts again and had a great one today. It was tough, I can't believe how hard these workouts are. Nice job, Jolie, I'm really loving this!!!

Warmed up with Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulders, love that warmup. This week I'm starting with Back and shuffling the body parts from last week, just to change it up a bit. No burn sets this week.

Chin-Ups w/Assist Bands: 12/10/9/10 reps (these are tough even with assist bands)
Arnold Press: 15's
Barbell Bench Press: 70#/65# 12 reps (70# for 1 set, 65# for 3 sets)
Dumbbell Deads into Squats:
20's/12 reps (These are an exercise Kelly does, OMG, these killed)
One Arm Kickbacks: 10#/12 reps
EZ Barbell Curls: 35#/12 reps (2 sets wide grip, 2 sets narrow grip)
Repeated 3 more times so a total of 4 sets, no rest except a couple minutes between doing the rotation over again.

This was a killer workout, my HR was really up there with this one.
Workout was 37 minutes, burned 250 calories. Avg HR was 131 and Max was 184 and it felt like it!

Walked on my treadmill for 1 miles, burned an additional 133 calories and went 2635 steps. Avg HR was 111 and Max was 179 - don't think that was right, not sure what happened.

Belinda - OMG! I am so sorry to hear about your friend. This years flu epidemic is horrible. My husband works at a nursing home and 4 people have passed due to the flu. My thoughts and prayers are with you, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Good Morning girls!

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 43 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 546
Distance= 4.08 Miles

Fit Split- Split Shred Cardio/Push Day- Timesaver #2 Just Push Day= 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 306

Ruthless- Hard Core Circuit= 21 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 287

Total calories burned= 1139:)

Debbie- High fives on starting week 2 of Total Body workouts. I'm glad you are having fun with it. :) Plus a did a 1 mile treadmill walk as well. You are fierce force of fitness with your workout today, awesome job! Have a blessed day:):cool::D

Belinda- So sorry to hear about your friend. Yes, this years flu epidemic is especially horrible. I had my flu shot in September as per my neurologist urging since I have MS and my immune system is compromised so I need all the help I can get to stay well. Take care and have a blessed day.:cool::D

Roxie- I hope you are doing well and feeling better. Have a fun workout and a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:);):D

Nora

Good Evening,

I started working at my new pharmacy and my shift was 112-5 so this morning I had time to do two workouts Coffeyfit Raw Upper Body had to keep the weights light due to an old shoulder injury rearing it’s ugly head and a 30 minute walk on my treadmill.

Belinda-working in a pharmacy it amazes me how much flu medication we are still giving out this stuff needs to break.

Debbie-good job today

Nora- nice workouts stomach issues are doing pretty good

Good evening,

Today I did GS BSB plus SBF LB mat pilates.

Debbie - thank you! I agree this years flu epidemic is horrible. I can't believe how many people are dying from it. My mother in law is in a nursing home, she said 6 people died from the flu already :( This is so sad! Even with the flu shot people are dying, WTH? This is scary!

Nora - good for you getting the flu shot. I very stuffed up ( probably my sinus) I didn't get the flu shot yet. Last year I had to wait until my sinus cleared up.

Roxie - I agree with you....it needs to break. I need to get the flu shot soon.

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Today had to have been one of the worst workouts I've ever had. OMG. I had no stamina for this run, my endurance sucked, my legs are extremely sore and my breathing was way off. I ended up stopping the workout about 35 minutes in and just walked the rest of it. Ridiculous. Not sure what the problem was. I tried to do the workout I custom made that was jogging and sprints. Oh well, I worked up a good sweat and still got good steps in.

Workout was 50 minutes, burned 380 calories (TM said 447), went. 3.35 miles, and did 7097 steps. Avg. HR was 129 and Max was 196.

Roxie - I hope you like the new pharmacy, at least it's closer to home!! Nice workout!

Nora - Nice workout and calorie burn once again! You go girl!

Belinda - Nice job with GS, love that series!!!

Hope you all have better workouts than I did today!!!

Good morning,

SBF D44 Lean & Toned Arms = 15 min + Stopwatch Planks = 17 min is done. I am not sure, if I do a cardio/or GS legs later today?

Debbie - nice job with your run and step count!

I will be back later. Have to get ready to take Brawler to the vet at 2 p.m.

Good Morning girls!:);)

Here's today's workout:

Core De Force- MMA Shred= 38 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 415

Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 569

KCM 30MTF- Home Gym Intervals Bonus Waistline= 9 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 61

Total calories burned= 1045:cool:

Roxie- Congrats on your new pharmacy so cool and your shift you mentioned seemed very reasonable too. Great job yesterday on Coffeyfit Raw Upper body and your 30 minute treadmill walk. That is awesome double high fives !! Have a blessed day and a fun and fab workout if time allows.:):cool::D

Belinda- Nice workouts yesterday with GS BSB plus SBF LB mat pilates. Take care of those sinus issues. I hope you have a great workout & a blessed day!:);)

Debbie- Sorry your workout was not what you had planned. Good for you to change and adapt your workout to still get it done just different. Good job with getting it done today modifying your jog sprint workout. We all have those workout days where our bodies h ave a different plan than what our workout plans. High fives for getting it done today no matter what have a blessed day.:);):D

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good morning,

Brawlers appointment went well. He did really well. The catheter is coming out in 5-7 day's. Keeping him still is another problem. He also had really bad rup marks from this K9 cart. The vet put Brawler on complete bed rest for the next few day's. I ordered the front support for Brawlers K9 cart, it should be here on Friday. That should help!

Not sure, how I am going get GS's in? I guess, I have to wait until DH comes home from work or get up really early in the morning?

I will be back later.

Today I did another Total Body workout and had a great one workout. Another tough one and good calorie burn. Loving this!!

Warmed up with Xtrain Biceps & Triceps.

Pullovers: 25#/12 reps
Lateral Raise: 10's/12 reps
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 60#/12 reps
Leg Press Station: 135#/12 reps (My right knee did not like this)
Lying Barbell Extension: 30#/12 reps
Hammer Curls: 20's/12 reps (these were tough)
Repeated 3 more times so a total of 4 sets, no rest except a couple minutes between doing the rotation over again.

I then did 4 sets of Hanging Leg Raises separate from the workout above. Should have added it into the rotation but didn't think about it until after the workout was done. Wanted to do some abs.

Workout was 41 minutes, burned 250 calories. Avg HR was 121 and Max was 175 and it felt like it!

Walked on my treadmill for 1 miles, burned an additional 115 calories and went 2462 steps. Avg HR was 99 and Max was 128.

Hope you have great workouts everyone!!

Good Morning,

I did the Rolling Hills program on my treadmill followed by Coffeyfit Raw Core Moves using the stability ball but I need to put more air in it so didn’t finish.

Debbie-good job today

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Core DeForce- MMA Speed = 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

XTrain- D5- Legs- Standing= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 262

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 44 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 559
Distance= 4.20 Miles

Total calories burned = 1134;):)

Belinda- Great news Brawlers vet appointment went well. I hope the bed rest helps him and his new front cart will be there to help him out with that. Have a blessed day and enjoy GS's whenever you get to it today!:);):D

Debbie- Another great total body workout today with the current rotation you are doing. Nice way to warm up with XTrain Bi's and Tri's and did a total body weights per your rotation, hanging leg raises and then a 1 mile treadmill walk. Sounds awesome as per your usual workouts do, high fives WTG!! Have a blessed and fab day:D:cool:

Roxie- Have a fun workout and a blessed day.:);):cool:

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

I just finished GS's Chest & Triceps while DH watched Brawler.

Nora - thanks about Brawler. He isn't happy laying around all day long. Poor thing! Tomorrow we probably need to take him back to vet . He isn't urinating a lot. Which isn't good :( The vet thinks he may have an infection and the tube needs to come out :( Good job with your workouts today.

That's it for me today.

Today I did Cardio Coach 3 and had a much better workout than Tuesday. I had a stellar run and felt really good. Fun workout!!

Workout was 40 minutes, ran 2.84 miles, burned 319 calories (TM said 393) and went 5816 steps. Avg HR was 132 and Max was 198.

I did the stretch part of Butts & Guts - good stretch and the music was really pretty. Very relaxing and much needed.

Great job on your workouts everyone!! Have a great day!

Good morning girls!:)

I hope everyone has great day!:)

Here's today's workout:

Strong & Sweaty- Boot Camp= 44 Min
MV= 8.60
CB= 517

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #3= 44 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 1028:cool:

Roxie- Sorry I missed reading your workout yesterday, I guess I goofed. Excellent workout yesterday with rolling hills treadmill workout followed by Coffeyfit Raw Core moves.:confused::D That sounds awesome killer workout, WTG!! WOW!! I hope you had a good day yesterday, and another great workout too. Have a blessed day!;):D;)

Belinda- WTG with yesterday's workout with GS's Chest & Triceps, nicely done. Sorry you may have to take brawler back to vet again, but I just want brawler to feel better. Good luck and prayers for Brawler to feel better. Blessings and prayers for everyone.:);)

Debbie- great workout today with Cardio Coach Vol. 3 and Butts & Guts Stretch and with awesome stats too, high fives way to slay that workout girlfriend. Now go have a fun and fab blessed day!:);):D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

Coffeyfit Raw Lower Body Blast a mixture of weight and kettlebell moves a good workout that is on YouTube. My core is screaming from the other Coffeyfit I did.

Today I did another Total Body workout and had a good one. I'm really exhausted today, I probably should have grabbed an extra hour of sleep.

Warmed up with Xtrain Biceps & Triceps.

Bent Over Flies: 12's/12 reps
Upright Rows: 35#/12 reps
Dumbbell Flies: 20's/12 reps
Squats: 25#/12 reps
Dumbbell Overhead Extension: 12's/12 reps
W-Curls: 15's/12 reps

Workout was 32 minutes, burned 210 calories. Avg HR was 128 and Max was 159.

Walked on my treadmill for 1.27 miles, burned an additional 151 calories and went 313 steps. Avg HR was 100 and Max was 127.

Nora - Nice workout and calorie burn!!!

Belinda - Poor Brawler. Hope he's doing better.

Roxie - I love when my abs are sore. Nice job with your workout!!

Good afternoon girls!

I just finished today's workout a little while ago and am now just getting around to checking in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.3- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,Ending Steady, CD, CN= 46 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 584
Distance= 4.35 Miles
I also ran to 3 songs on my iPod after Cardio Coach 3 to get to 46 min of running. Feeling awesome~!:D

Strong & Sweaty- Total Body Giant Sets- Timesaver#5 No Rounds 3 or 5= 35 Min
MV= 7.40
CB= 354

Ruthless- Ring Side= 22 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 255

Total calories burned= 1193:cool:

Roxie- Wow! that sounds like an awesome workout, I'll have to try that sometime. Great job on yesterday's workout of Coffeyfit Raw Lower Body Blast a mixture of weight and kettlebell moves. Awesome stuff Roxie, WTG!!:D I hope all is well with your new job. Are you feeling better now after taking the meds for a week or so and using a food diary? I sure hope so. Great job on your workout and have a fun and blessed fab Friday!:):):cool::D

Debbie- High fives on another Total Body workout, WTG and feel awesome. Great killer workout today that was fun and challenging, I love those. Now go have a fun and blessed Friday, Yay!!!!

Belinda- I don't know if you are working out today, but if you do have a great Friday workout and a blessed day either way. How's Brawler doing now after vet visit? He's such a special fur baby. I love my furry boy too!:);)

Hugs & blessings;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.