Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2024

Hi,

I did a short Barre lower body. I am exhausted. The infusion for some took a lot out of me. I have so much to do before we leave for Fl tomorrow.

I signed up for Jessica Smith TV yesterday, I canceled the membership today. The workouts are good, the price for the membership wasn‘t. I could stream Cathe Live for almost 3 years for the price she is charging for a year.

Debbie - great job on your walk outside. Sorry making your monthly sauce wiped you out. I hope your DH is feeling better today. Sorry it happened to him. Thank you. I hope the infusion will help too.

Cookie - I looked around JS TV, I do like what I see. I am having a problem paying $300 for a year. I can stream Cathe live for 3 years what JS is charging. I hope in the future she will come down with her price. I only saw 291 workouts including all her dvd. I did like her yoga/stretching a lot. Wished her price wasn‘t so high. I regret not signing up for ViP membership for $99 a year.

I will check in tomorrow.

'Evening! Had a long day today, so did some stretching.

Deb, sauce week! Is your ddil still learning how to make it or does she assist?

Belinda, hope the infusion helps. I'm glad I signed up for JS when it first opened.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & ICE Chisled lower body. It's so nice that the heat wave is over (at least for now).

Belinda - I'm wondering if they will drop the price, seems high, especially since it was so much cheaper before. Sorry the infusion made you so tired. It's good you will be able to relax in FL. I'm sure it is stressful packing for a long vacation. DH is doing well no allergic reaction.

Cookie - Great job getting in stretching. It seems like it is DS's job to make the sauce but it seems like he enjoys it LOL.

Goodnight:)

'Evening! Got in a strength yoga workout, and I'm feeling it. Beautiful day, weather wise.

Deb, glad your dh didn't have an allergic reaction to the bee stings. That must have been scary. I'm with you on being glad the heat wave is over.

Belinda, safe travels today. Hope you're relaxing.

Evening,

We are in South Carolina. It’s very humid here from the hurricane. we use military RV parks. li got a lot of steps today. Running around tying up my house. It’s nice coming home to a clean house. We had a little late start, my neighbor stopped
by to pick up my keys for my house to water my plants. Well, DH turned off the water in the house. I probably will do a stretch before bed.

Debbie - it will take us 3 days. Today was the longest stretch 450 miles. Tomorrow we will drive 450 miles, last day 375 miles. Lots of driving. We are going to the Key West. I feel a lot better today. Thank you. I doubt Jessica will drop the price anytime soon.

Cookie - I would keep it for the price you payed.

Good night

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & ICE upper back. I finally found a squirrel baffle that will work with the pole I have. I installed it, crossing my fingers it will work.

Belinda - You covered a lot of ground. The military RV parks must be safer too. Have fun & safe travels. Do you need to stop for gas a lot? I'm guessing the RV has a big tank.

Cookie - Great job with strength yoga. Enjoy the milder temps, it's finally cooler at night too.

'Evening! Got in a walk and Essentrics today. My sciatica is flaring up so I'm trying to get more Essentrics in regularly. Whenever I slack off, it starts talking to me!

Deb, glad you found that squirrel baffle. They are annoying little rodents! Yes, it has already started cooling off in the evenings and getting darker earlier.

Belinda, glad you have such a great and helpful neighbor. That's a long trip!

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & zoom yoga. The squirrel still managed to get to the bird seed with the baffle. My neighbor said she uses spicy bird seed and the squirrels avoid it but it doesn't bother the birds.

Belinda - I hope your travels are going well & you are getting rest.

Cookie - Good to do the Essentrics to help avoid flare up of your sciatica. The squirrels are determined, will try my neighbors idea.

'Evening! Lite Cardio and a walk today.

Deb, squirrels are so pesky! And annoying! Beautiful day for a walk.

Belinda, safe travels. Hope it's going well.

Evening,

We are finally at the Key West. It’s beautiful here. Took a short walk watching the sunset. We had a few hiccup with the RV. Highways are horrible starting in the Carolina’s through Georgia. We were bouncing so hard , we noticed last night our dashboard is cracked. We stayed at Patrick Space Force base in Florida. We having problems connecting the city water to our lines. We have to run the water pump to take showers. We decided to drive today to our destination and have a mechanic come on site. I did get a walk in on the beach this morning at Patrick Space Force base. Saw what I believed was a dolphin ( it was very big) and we witnessed a rocket launch on base. That was pretty cool. I will see if I an post the video I took.

I will be back in the morning catching up on everything.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, it is getting hot again. Also did a full body workout at the gym.

Belinda - Sounds like a beautiful walk, dolphins & rocket launch pretty unique:) So many roads need repairs, it's so hard on our vehicles:( Hopefully they do something about it. I hope everything works out with getting the repairs you need.

Cookie - Great getting your walk in and cardio. I have to make you laugh, when I woke up today DH said my hair looked like the astronaut (woman) stuck in space. Unfortunately it was true but made me laugh;)

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & core work. We are going out to dinner tonight.

Have a great weekend:)

'Evening! Got in a walk and stretching today. DD and a large group of her friends are supposed to be arriving soon for the weekend. Hope I don't fall asleep beforehand.

Deb, hope you enjoyed your dinner. Did you go to your regular place?

Belinda, we used to see dolphins a lot at OBX. Aren't they amazing. Bet that rocket was incredible. Enjoy

Evening,

Yesterday was walk on the beach. Today ended up being a rest day/cleaning day. We spent the afternoon town down Key West with DD. She and her BF arrived today. We had a lot of fun.

Debbie - great job on your walks and weight workouts at the gym. Its raining off and one. Humidity isn‘t too bad today. I had to get mosquitos spray, getting bit like crazy. The dolphins & rocket launch was pretty unique.

Cookie - the dolphins were fun to watch. I had no idea that rocket was launched that day. You must have a huge house for all those people, lol.

Have a great evening.

Attachments

• IMG_0441.jpeg
    IMG_0441.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0437.jpeg
    IMG_0437.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0442.jpeg
    IMG_0442.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6441.jpeg
    IMG_6441.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0445.jpeg
    IMG_0445.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6428.jpeg
    IMG_6428.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi,

Today was a rest day. I had a bunch of bananas which were ripe so made healthy banana bread, it was good:)

Belinda - Beautiful pictures, really nice sunsets. Have fun with DD & her BF:) It must be nice walking on the beach. The other day had mosquito bites, haven't had them in years.

Cookie - It sounds like you will be busy this weekend. It will be fun;)

'Evening! Right after posting this, I'm off to bed. Lots of cooking and entertaining this weekend.

Deb, glad you took a rest day. You hardly ever do! Found out this weekend dd's fiancé loves banana bread. Guess I'll have to make it now.

Belinda, great photos! Thanks for sharing. The house is comfortable size but folks keep coming. Glad you're enjoying the Keys and wildlife

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym, it was raining a lot today. Our grass was dying but I'm sure after all this rain it will bounce back.

Belinda - I'm sure you are enjoying the time with your family:)

Cookie - You made it through the weekend:) You should sleep well. I remember during Covid everyone was making banana bread since it is a comfort food. I don't think I did, a little late;)

Hi,

STS 2.0 Giant set TB is done. I used lighter weights.

Debbie - great job with your walk at the gym. It‘s raining off and on here too. Glad your grass bounced back.

Cookie - you must be living in a nice area if folks keep coming. You love to bake, right? I like banana bread too. I don‘t have it too often. I don‘t like to bake.

BBl

'Evening! Managed to get in a walk with a colleague at lunch time. It also may have been the only time it wasn't raining today!

Deb, glad your lawn is bouncing back. Ours tends to get soggy this summer. Not sure why but I'm not crazy about banana bread, but will have to make it from time to time for peace in the family I guess. He's a rather picky eater, so I'm often not sure what he'll eat. How's your mom doing?

Belinda, good thinking using lighter weights on that workout. I live on a lake, so we tend to have a lot of visitors. Both my dh and I are rather introverted, so it can get overwhelming. I try to have things prepped and nice, so then it is less on me when they're here. Then I mostly do more last minute cooking, serving and pretending to be a nice person.

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym, the rain stopped but was humid. Amazingly it will be cooler the next couple of days:) I also did Lean Legs.

Belinda - Great job with STS 2.0 Giant sets. Have you been feeling better?

Cookie - Great getting your walk in between the rain:) My Mom is doing well. We were supposed to get together this weekend for my brother's birthday but because of the storms, we changed to this weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.