Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2024

Hi,

Today was a walk outside, snow stopped but walked in the streets. No one was really out and not too cold. The snow is melting. We did some shoveling but will hire someone to do our driveway. The snow was a heavy snow and driveway is too big.

Belinda - I need to do grocery shopping too! I almost went out but pushed it to tomorrow. I started getting rid of boxes (from deliveries and small appliances). I put them in the basement and forget to throw away now I have so many. I'm sure the kitchen is a big task, but worth it.

Cookie - Great job with STS 2 ub. My son didn't get as much snow as us, he's further East. They built a snowman and it is so much bigger than the dog;) DH & I attempted the driveway, gave up and just did the walkways. The songs are in my head from Fiddler too, I was in the play in elementary school.

Goodnight:)

Hi,

Today I did SS Live # 209.

Debbie - I am trying to downsize. There are things I don‘t use or will not use in the future. It feels good to get rid of thing. Great job on your getting rid of those boxes.

Cookie - have fun with your workout today.

BBl

'Evening! Too much snow for walking today. Hoping more is cleared for tomorrow's planned walk. Did Essentrics for my sciatica instead of Mat Yoga. Started two little dogs w/obedience training today. They loved getting treats! Then came home and had a mtg which ended at 9(!).

Deb, our former plow guy stopped and we have a new one this year. His price is more than double the former guy's but many folks are saying they're having a hard time finding someone to plow. Bet that's a cute of photo, if they took one, of the dog and the snowman.

Belinda, I try to go thru things regularly, but my dh believes in "stocking up." Glad you and your dh are on the same page.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & Cathe's Gloved Up & Sweaty. It wasn't too cold and the snow is melting.

Belinda - Nice SS Live #209 workout. At some point I want to sign up for Lives again. It is a good feeling to downsize.

Cookie - I hope your sciatica feels better. DS & DIL were taking about getting obedience training. Late meeting hopefully you will sleep well. We have a couple of names for snow plowers, our neighbor said her's doesn't always show up.

HI,

I had a slow start today too. We bought a car to pull behind the RV today. We pick it up tomorrow.

I did do a belly dance workout today.

Debbie - it‘s been raining here nonstop. Great job on your walk and Cathe Gloved Up & Sweaty.

Cookie - i try to go through things regularly too. I still have way to much. We called the Salvation Army they will pick up some furniture. Less is more! My husband sounds like yours, lol. Clothes he has no problems, tools are a diffrent story. How did your dogs do at the /obedience training.

Good night.

'Evening! Got in a long walk and did an Essentrics arms and abs workout. Not paying attention, I tripped on some stairs. That's now three times in one week! I better start paying more attention to what I'm doing!

Deb, obedience training w/a pup is a great idea. We took the two-year old new-to-us and our son's 8.5 year old dog, who lives with us. They really enjoyed the treats and like the stimlulation from the training. I've tried squeezing in some today during the day, and am hoping to get at least one more in tonight. How did you like Gloved and Sweaty?

Belinda, it must be almost time for the rv pickup. What kind of car did you get? My sister had to get a bigger truck to tow her rv. Your dh is better than mine - mine has about double the amount of clothes I have - maybe even 2.5 times as many! And he loves his toys - Oh, I meant tools!

Hi,

Today was a walk at the gym & some upper body work. So much rain:( and with the snow melting it's a mess outside. I forgot to say I loved Gloved & Sweaty. I haven't done a kickboxing workout in a while.

Belinda - How exciting you are getting closer & closer to picking up the RV. Which color did you pick for the car & RV? Nice work with a belly dance workout:)

Cookie - Nice getting a walk & essentrics in. Be careful, I'm guilty too of not paying attention too. Cleaning during the holidays, I banged my forehead on the counter. I had a bump but it went away in a couple of days.

We bought a new 2024 KIA Forte GT in perl white. The RV is back and grays. I will post a picture once we pick up the RT. The cabinets of the RV are white. I didn‘t wanted old fashion brown cabinets. Everything looks very clean.

'Evening! Wish I had the chance to get outside for a walk today - temps in the high 40s. Did get in an upperbody workout and an Essentrics.

Deb, a lot of our snow was washed away with rain. Lots of strong winds last night. Strong enough to knock over one of our bbqs! Glad to hear you loved Gloved and Sweaty. Glad it was a bump and not a concussion.

Belinda, how exciting! Big adventures coming in your future!

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & zoom yoga. It was in the 40s, but deceiving because the wind went right through you.

Belinda - The Live leg workout sounds like a good one. It must be so exciting, the colors including the cabinets sound great!

Cookie - Nice work with Essentrics upper body. Our snow is melted, along with some neighborhood snowmen;). We had more wind today than last night.

Hi,

Today was cardio on the Jan rotation. My knee is still hurting like crazy. Not sure, what I did yesterday for it to hurt like this. I did CL# 465 Strong and Fit: All Upper Body. Great upper body workout.

Debbie - great job on your walk outside and zoom yoga. Kudos to you and Cookie for walking in this kinda weather. No way I am walking in this freezing conditions. We decided for a more modern/clean look for the RV. Once we get the RV I will post a short video of the inside/outside.

Cookie - great job with your Essentrics UB workout. It is too cold to walk here. Great job!

Have a great workout and day, everyone. Dh and I are dog sitting DD‘s dog Cooper in DC until Tuesday. DD is going to the Bahamas for a wedding.

'Evening! Got in our long walk and another Essentrics. I'm really trying to do Essentrics quite regularly, since it really does help w/my sciatica and hip pain.

Deb, it was less windy today than yesterday, and that was less than Tuesday. Tuesday night/Wednesday morning was incredibly loud wind. Do you do yoga once a week? Your ds's poor snowman!

Belinda, the rv sounds fantastic and am looking forward to the video. Great time of year to be in the Bahamas for a wedding. How nice of you to dogsit.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & Cathe Perfect Pump upper body. It was sunny & not windy so the walk was nice. Lots of dogs out today:)

Belinda - I hope your knee feels better soon. Great job with your Cathe Live Strong & Fit UB. How exciting a wedding in the Bahamas. Look forward to seeing the video of the RV.

Cookie - Nice walk & essentrics workout, if it helps you might as well keep doing. I try and do yoga once a week. I'm terrible at stretching so it helps me get it done.

Hi,

Today was a walk outside & Perfect Pump lower body. We are going to out to dinner before the big rain/wind storm coming again. Unfortunately DS & DIL have been getting water in the basement. Some homes in NJ have been worse so I guess they are lucky.

Have a great weekend:)

'Evening! Just got home from hockey game. Long walk and Essentrics. Have to do an all-day workshop tomorrow and am not looking forward to it. Then a housewarming party and another hockey game. Not sure what if any exercise I'll get done other than walking in between hockey periods.

Deb, I really didn't stretch much, okay really at all, until one of the RTs when I did yoga there. I really enjoyed it but never did it regularly. The years and injuries have caught up with me, and now it is necessary. Wish I had done it more and earlier. Does your son have a sump pump? We have a French drain which diverts the water away from the house and is terrific.

Belinda, hope your knee feels better soon. You are wise to rest it.

'Evening! Well, got my walking in between hockey periods and breaks in the workshop - managed to get 4 miles in. Big storm hit us last night and it was really localized to a few houses. Luckily we've had some tree work done, but our neighbor lost six big ones, and luckily none of them hit his house. Our neighbor's dock was broken off, and lots of debris all over.

Deb, is this a sauce weekend?

Belinda, when do you pick up your rv?

Hi,

Today was a walk outside before the temps dropped. It was windy this afternoon & evening.

Belinda - I hope your knee feels better soon. Good to take a rest day.

Cookie - Busy weekend but amazing you were able to get so many miles in. Our neighbors tree was pulled from the roots out of the ground but luckily didn't do any damage. I'm putting off making a sauce till after we visit my Dad in FL (we leave in 10 days). It will be chicken & eggplant parm tomorrow:)

Good morning,

Took anther rest day yesterday. I will do some cardio and stretch today.

Debbie - the temps dropped here too. I will start walking outside again, maybe short walk. Great job with your walk.

Cookie - probably the end of this month. The owner is doing a check before they sending out. Glad no one got hurt with the storm. I saw some pictures in Fl. Horrible! It‘s very cold here.

BBl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.