Commit to get FIT & Lean forJune 2014!

Morning girls! Hope you guys had good weekends. Ours was nice and quiet - and it was really needed. Aiden is getting his 2 year molars in and has been a bit of a bear with it, as well as not sleeping well. We've been awake every night for the past week. Feeling tired but plugging away. Did Crossfire this morning - that's a great one! Have a meeting this afternoon for the house, they're calling it a breaking ground meeting. We should find out our closing date. They've started digging and it looks like they should start laying foundation soon. Fun, fun!! Be back later with personals!

Just finished Xtrain legs. Those pizza presses get my every time. I forget they are coming, lol and then, surprise, the never-ending pizza presses are here!

Work was a bit crazy today. Tomorrow is DS's concert and it's during the day so I have to take off to go. I wasn't going to go, but he started crying saying that I never go to his school events and he'll be the only one without his mom there. GUILT! I made up my mind at that moment to take a sick day. He isn't going to be this young forever. I don't want him to think these things were not important to me, or that he is not important to me.

The party was great yesterday. My dad even came for a little while. DS had a blast. The kids loved being in the pool. We had it catered, so no cooking or grilling and the clean up was fairly easy. My brother announced that he and his wife are expecting in January. Happy and terribly terrified at the same time. . . that is how I would describe my feelings about that. I am hoping my brother will grow up between now and then. .. we shall see. I cannot wait to be a normal aunt though. With my sister I walk on egg shells around her and her kids because any little thing can be taken the wrong way and then she goes crazy, so I stay away. . far away. With my baby bro's kids I will be able to be the doting aunt. Cannot wait!

Cookie- this weekend was gorgeous! LOL at your data comment. I have come to loathe the word data.

Belinda- you are plowing through this Muscle building rotation. How are the results?

Amelia- Body Fusion is a good workout. I forget I have it. I had Cathe sign that DVD cover when I went on my first RT, so it is put in my dresser drawer of momentos and I forget I have the DVD, lol.

Kelly- you should take pages of the different stages of the house being built and make an album. I'd love to see some pics too! :)

Deb- sorry to hear of GF's grandfather. 50 years! That must be heartbreaking for the wife. I still have the winter weight myself. It sucks. I cannot eat clean for more than 2 or 3 days and then I fall off the wagon completely. I need to get it together.

Okay, I need to shower!

Kristin

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class & treadmill for 20 min. The day just flew by, didn't sleep well last night so will make this quick so I can get some zzz's;)

Belinda - It must be fun when the kids come & visit.

Kristin - I'm happy DS's party was fun & turned out great. This year you deserve to take a sick day;)

Amelia - Kudos on getting up early for your workout.

Cookie - It's funny I do have it mixed up I do hot yoga more in the warmer months instead of the winter, but between the weather & work I get more time in the summer:confused: Did you try zumba?

Kelly - Crossfire is a good one!

Waves hi to eveyrone

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

P90X3 Decelerator is done!

Debbie - hope you get some sleep.

Kirsin - glad your son and fun on this bday. You deserve a few sick day's:p

Kelly - good job on CF, that's a fun one.

Hi Cookie and Amelia.

I will return later. Have a great day, everyone.

Hey ladies! Today was Burn Sets Chest/Back/Shoulders. Meeting went well yesterday. We're looking at closing in December, the guy said he'd have us in by Christmas - best gift ever!

Kristin, we have been and will be taking pics lots of pics! There's not a lot to see yet, it's just dirt. But it's *our* dirt :) Here's a picture from the website of the model we're getting. I've also started a Pinterest board of ideas I'd like to do with decor, the yard etc. I'm so glad the party went well for you too! What a relief! And congratulations on becoming an aunt again - how exciting!!

Waving hi to everyone else this afternoon!

Attachments

• image-513747741.jpg
    image-513747741.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 4
Hey everyone. I enjoyed my sick day today. The concert was so cute and I am very happy that I went. DS was happy too. After the concert I got my hair colored (covered all the gray) and then I went to the mall and did some shopping. It was great to have all that time to myself. Got home, got the kids off the bus, took my dog for a play date with my neighbor's boxer, and then lounged out in the backyard. It was a good day.

I just finished my workout: 4DS HIS. Someone at DS's birthday party had complemented me on my arms and how fit they look. It must be the weights in 4DS. It feels good to be lifting real weights again. What should I do when I finish my 4DS rotation this month? I'm thinking splits, like upper, cardio, circuit, cardio, lower, yoga, rest? I also need to seriously clean up my eating. My eating is awful!

Deb- hope you get a better night's sleep tonight. I cannot function when I don't get a good night's sleep. It is awful.

Kelly- the model looks gorgeous! I love the porch and the oversized garage. No wonder you are so excited!

Belinda- nice job on your workout today.

Okay I am sweating like a pig. Need to shower.

Kristin

Hi,

I did 4ds shoulders only & the treadmill. I'm only working 2 days this week so I'm happy. Just need to come up with a plan to do somethings around here;)

Belinda - Great job with your workout, I need to bring P90X3 back in my workouts:)

Kristin - It sounds like you had a fun day & lots done. I'm sure ds was thrilled you were there and it will go a long way.

Kelly - You picked a beautiful home, will you be using those colors?

Waves hi to everyone

Good morning,

I am up early:confused: My lab woke me up around 3 a.m, he is afraid of storms:( I am giving him all kinds of goodie:p. Milk bones, antler bones, cheese and rawhide bones. Anything that keeps his mind of the storm. Poor little guy.

Debbie - the workouts in P90X3 are only 30 min, lots of variety. DH wants to do another round of P90X3. He love the program. We are almost done with round 2. Good job yesterday.

Kirstin - good for you getting your hair done and getting some shopping in yesterday. Congrats on your arm definition. That's wonderful. Like your plan for your next rotation too.

Kelly- your house looks gorgeous! Love it. When will the house be done?

I will do P90X3 Triometrics today. Not sure, what else?

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

'Morning!
Belinda, I was up w/you! For some reason, I woke up at 2:30 and could not get back to sleep. Finally got up around 3. What kind of results are you noticing from P90x3?
Amelia, that is a good wo, which I also forget about! How's work? Has the drama decreased?
Kristin, sometimes you need those personal days and the years when they are little go by far too fast. Yesterday someone asked my dh if he was a grandfather yet, and I thought he was going to have a heartattack! While ours are old enough, we don't think they are mature enough.
Kelly, how exciting about the house. You must be bursting with ideas. Pinterest is such a wonderful site but a black hole that I get sucked into. Hope your ds is doing better with his teeth coming in.
Deb, my friend cancelled on me on Monday night - childcare issues w/ex. Do you ever get light headed with the hot yoga? I get dizzy sometimes going from horizontal to vertical (that's my excuse for hating burpees!) and am wondering if the heat would make it worse. I would love to try one of those trapeze-type of yoga places sometime.
My left foot is bothering me something wicked. Feels like there is a pebble in the ball of the foot. Have worn Birkenstocks the past two days. It came on Monday night and very aggravating. So, no wo for me since I really do not want to go downstairs to do weights.
Cookie

Hey girls,

P90X3 Triometrics is done.

Cookie - sorry about your foot. Be careful! Do some stretching. I haven't lost much weight with the Lean rotation, but getting nice definition in my legs, arms and abs. I'll take that:eek: It's also a little to early to say….last week I just got off heavy lifting. The next 2 weeks is kinda a recovery week from heavy lifting, than I will go right into STS M2 and M3:D Yesterday I put on shorts I haven't worn in almost 2 years and they are lose:D

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Two more days of classes for me! I am so excited for Friday. There are no words. It feels like Christmas, lol. In all seriousness. . . I need summer now!

I just finished 4DS LIS. My shoulders are fried. I also walked Baxter for 30 minutes. He is getting spoiled. He had another doggy play date with my neighbor's boxer when I got home from work. Then we played in the backyard and then went for the walk. He was tired.

Deb- 2 day work weeks would be ideal, don't you think, lol. Enjoy your time.

Belinda- You have the patience of a saint. If Baxter woke me up that early, I would be pissed. I am not a morning person to begin with, lol. That's awesome about your shorts being loose. What you are doing is working, even if the scale doesn't agree.

Cookie- I feel as though I deserve a T shirt this year that reads "I survived the 2013-2014 school year from hell!"

Okay, off to relax.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did 4ds bi's & tri's. I was testing Cathe live and it looks like I can only use my ipad because the TV I use for exercise is real old. I have to work 1/2 a day on Friday but not complaining:)

Belinda - It is awesome when something fits that hasn't. I need that to happen to me;) I saw those antler bones in the store wasn't sure exactly what they were:confused: They weren't around a couple of years ago when we had our dog.

Kristin - Wow, 2 more days, Awesome!!!! Baxter is going to be so happy to have you around all summer:)

Cookie - I'm with you as much as I would love Grandchildren the maturity issue makes me extremely nervous. The Granddogies are enough;) Your foot must be driving you crazy. I don't get dizzy in hot yoga but sometimes when I don't eat before a morning yoga class I feel dizzy.

Waves hi to everyone

Morning girls,

Yesterday was a rest day and it was nice to come home and put my PJ's on;). Today I plan on doing a cardio then my total gym. Sometimes I wish I had a workout room or something, when I workout its in my living room and the kids/dogs/hubby can be so distracting sometimes, but they know to not talk to me lol.
I would go to the park and do a walk/run but its so muggy out.:confused:

I will bb then with personals :)

Good morning,

I will do P90X3 Pilates and SBF (?).

Kirstin - :p your moment made me laugh:eek: I can't sleep when we have storms outside:( I am not a morning person either. My lab is almost 10 years old, he always been afraid of the storm. Baxter is getting some good walks. You are right what ever I am doing is working:eek: Wished the scale would move too.. Yeah, two more day's and it's summer:cool:

Debbie - thank you. How did you tested Cathe's Live? I read somewhere a lot of people having streaming problems. I have a Smart TV, not problem streaming….but the $$$ is a little high. If I spent that kinda money on streaming, I may as well join a gym, JMO:eek: I have to admit, Cathe's Live looks like a lot of fun. My lab loves those antler, takes them awhile to finish it too.

Amelia - have fun with your walk.

Waving Hi to everyone that is checking in after me.

Good afternoon,

SBF TB Barre 6, 55 min is done! The upper body portion of the workouts was tough:D I thought my arms gonna fall off:eek: And I only used #3 weights:confused: Suzanne used $2:p

Tonight I will do P90X3 Pilates, didn't had time this morning.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Hey everyone. One more day to go for me. I have to make this quick because I have two more classes of end of the year projects to grade and I want to give them back to the kids tomorrow.

I did 4DS BC today. Feeling good :). Because of the humidity and the fact that we have not installed the A/Cs yet, I am a puddle of sweat right now.

Deb- Baxter, the boys, DH will all be happy this summer, lol. Although I did put in for curriculum writing, but it is only four days this summer. I could always use the extra cash.

Belinda- I need something to work for me. . . it is my diet and I know it, but it is so hard to stick to it these days. Maybe when things slow down in another week, lol. Excuses, excuses. . .

Amelia- love 4DS KB, have that on tap next week.

Okay, off to shower and get to work.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I took a yoga class & treadmill for 20 min. I also had my haircut & picked up the puppy. She is becoming a handful so much energy.

Belinda - You can test Cathe live on a link in the newsletters. The barre workout you did sounds tough!!!

Kristin - Can you ever grade during class? For some reason I remember my teachers doing that:confused: well after a quiz.

Amelia - It's hard when you can't workout outside it has been rainy & muggy here but supposed to be a really nice weekend.

Waves hi to everyone

'Morning!
Belinda, nice job on the shorts fitting! it really does bug me that muscle does't seem to put the scale in a downward direction. You're doing great.
Amelia, trust me, even with a separate room, they will find you and bug you! But you would have a few minutes lead time. You have been so consistent in your workouts. How was the weather in Panama City?
Kristin, I am so envious! Baxter must look great from all his exercise. Any summer reading planned?
Kelly, I love the house photo. It is going to be gorgeous.
Deb, I never heard of those antlers but will check them out. My dogs would much rather eat treats than food. Did you preorder Cathe's new set?
Here's another example of why I say my boys are not ready for parenting - 2:20 this morning eldest calls to tell us his car isn't working and can dh pick him up in the morning for an appt both are going to! 2:20 am! So, now I'm awake and taking a break from work. Oh, and yes, he has AAA. Urghhh.
Cookie

Hey girls,

Sorry for the lack of personals lately...ive just been so tired after work that I don't really get on the computer. A girl at work quit and she was full time ( the grocery store I work at only hire's part time people until you've proven yourself) So she quit and I got her position. So this week I got like 39 hours and I'm not used to it.:confused: I haven't worked more than 28 hrs since September of last year when I quit the bakery. And the job is very fast paced and can be overwhelming, so I'm adjusting to that too. Plus, when the Deli Manager made out this weeks schedule I don't think she realized that I had already worked three days straight...when I saw that I was working an additional 5 days before an off day I was like :eek: :mad:. So in other words, im exhausted.

Sorry I just had to vent :eek:

Today will prob be a rest day Unless I can do It later in the evening because after work my little girl wants to go to Micheals craft store. She's really into those loom bracelets.

Cookie-2:20 in the morning?:confused: The weather was beuitful in Panama City Beach. And quess what? My mom has invited us on another trip there in July - she offered to pay for the room :eek: Im so excited. How are the miles coming along? Hows the foot doing?

Debbie-Nice yoga and treadmill workout yesterday. I've got a friend who's got a new puppy and it wakes her up all hours of the night for one reason or another...they are handful's. Just like kids.

Kristin-yay on your two more classes. I was wondering when you would be taking the summer off. Great job on your workout!!

Belinda-^5's on your workouts!! Your doing such a great job with them.

Hello to everyone I missed!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.