Commit to get FIT & Lean forJune 2014!

Hi guys. I did not get in a workout yesterday except for walking Baxter for an hour. I had my high school best friend's baby shower yesterday. She is having twins. I got her an origami owl necklace and locket with two sets of baby feet (one pink and one blue, guess what she is having), a cross and a heart. Plus a lot of baby onesies and hats, and little things like binkies and washcloths. It was a good time.

Today I walked Baxter for an hour in the morning and just now I did Slide and Glide. I wanted an "easier" workout, but after starting it, I realized it wasn't as easy as I remembered it being, lol. It was a great workout an d I was dripping with sweat. That could be due to how hard I was working, or the fact that we still have not installed our AC units, lol.

I am not happy with the way m y stomach is looking these days. Totally bloated and flabby from all the crap I keep eating. I decided that starting today I am going to get serious about my diet. I am going to try my best to keep it clean and healthy. It is hard to do that in the summertime. I love hot dogs, lol. I will try my best though. I want to be happy when I put on clothes and my bathing suit. I had a muffin top last night and I was not happy.

Deb- CB is a sneaky one. I always think that because it is under an hour and it's a circuit that I won't get soreness after and I always do, lol. Glad you are having fun with your friends. It is a beautiful weekend for the pool.

Cookie- I just finished Gone Girl (late to the party on that one, but glad I read it before the movie came out). I am looking for my next book. I like the books Amazon recommends for me. I'[ll have to see if they updated it for me.

Belinda- your trip sounds so exciting. I bet your will see many beautiful sites along the way.

Amelia- how is the job going?

Okay, I am going to jump in the pool.

Kristin

Hi,

It's quiet here today but after all it was beautiful weather this weekend:) Today I did PUB. Tomorrow night we are taking my SIL out for her birthday so hopefully I can squeeze in a workout:confused:

I've been drinking this green drink the were making at Trader Joe's it is almond milk, spinach, banana (or you could use any fruit), almond butter & they added stevia but I didn't. It's actually pretty good and gives me energy in the morning.

Kristin - I think it is cool that you gave a gift to the Mom to be also because most of the time it is gifts for the baby or in this case babies;) It is so hard to eat clean in the summer:(. It's funny when you think a workout is easy but you probably wouldn't go for it if you thought it was hard:)

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

'Morning!
Belinda, I'm so envious of your upcoming trip. Did you decide on a route? We're flying to Portland on Thursday, going to Mt. Rainier, and up to Seattle to visit a son, before looping back along the coast. We're excited not only to see him but that portion of the country.
Amelia, how was the amusement park the other night? The TG sure seems to be working well for you.
Kristin, I keep meaning to look for Gone Girl at the library - hoping to get there today. Today's our last day and I have two pds to do. Then grant work! My least fav part of the jobs. Great pool weather this weekend. The necklace sounds really nice. Alex and Ani bracelets are very popular here. Are they there also?
Deb, sounds like a great time with your friends. How did you fit in a wo with company? Have about 20 pages to go in Goldfinch. Right now I don't like the main character at all, so am rather unmotivated to finish but I will. I'm not lugging it on the plane. Do you read books on your ipad?
Yesterday was hard strikes. Drinking my coffee and getting ready for trisets or sts tb.
Cookie

Morning,

Yesterday was the TG for about 40 minutes. Today will be a cardio after work, not sure what yet?

So I plan on speaking to the Store Manager today about the Bakery Manager job, just to make sure we're on the same page. There are a few request I have for him. My Deli Manager says that I don't need him - he needs me so I have the right to make request. She's right, I don't really care if I transfer to the bakery or not.

Kristin-Great job on your hour walk, that is definitely a great workout. And ^5's on slide and glide, that one sneaks up on ya. The necklace you got your friend so pretty!

Deb-great job with PUB. Your drink sounds interesting, I need some energy in the morning since I cut out caffeine completely. Do the drinks come already made or do you use a blender?

Cookie-Nice job on hard strikes the other day. I too am reading a book that I just can't seem to get motivated to read, but I will finish it.It started out pretty good but dang it sure is dragging along. I picked it up at a local discount store, its called 'Strange Angels & Betrayals'.

Belinda-Great job on your workout. Hope your doing well these days...hows the sinuses lately?

ok..thats it for me, gotta go pack my lunch. Have a great day.

Good morning,

Busy weekend:D I did SBF TB Barre 2 yesterday. Today I will STS D 16 (CST). This week is our last week with P90X3:eek: I also will do a UB with Suzanne Bowen.

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did P90X3 CVX and STS D16. This week is my last week of P90X3

I'll see you all in the morning.

Hey guys. I finally got to sleep in until 8 a.m. this morning. The dog didn't even try to wake me up. He came on the bed and slept with me, lol. I just finished PUB. I know I am going to have major chest DOMS the next few days. It is humid over here and still not AC units installed. DH says he wants to wait. There is a breeze every once in a while. I am sweating profusely while working out, but drinking lots of water.

Definitely going in the pool after I have a snack. I am going to preorder the Ripped with Hiit when I am done with this post. I broke my green band, and figured I will order a new set with the workout series and get free shipping.

Cookie- Gone Girl was great, although I found the ending bizarre. I couldn't put it down and between the work and kids I managed to read it in three days. I was sneaking off into the bathroom, pretending to be doing laundry, everything I could to sneak away and read it.

Deb- I was contemplating which upper body workout to do today and so I copied you, lol. I know, I wanted to get her the necklace because I love Origami Owl and I gave my other friend one for her pregnancy and she loved it. It is a keepsake for this special time, I feel anyway. My friend loved it yesterday.

Amelia- I agree with your friend that you have the upper hand. Good luck going over everything with the manager ;)

Belinda- Good job on the workouts. P90X is supposed to be 90 days. . . did it go by fast for you or did it seem longer?

Okay, off to eat and then jump in the pool.

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did PLB. I was home early from dinner with my SIL's it was fun:)

Belinda - Did you pick your workouts for your trip? Do you get wifi?

Kristin - It was so humid today but the pool must really help without the a/c on. Leaner legs is a tough one, thought about pulling that out this week;)

Amelia - I say go for it before you take the job otherwise once you take it bargaining maybe tougher.

Cookie - Your trip sounds like fun! I usually read on the Kindle because I feel (but not really sure) it has a longer battery life.

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.