Cathe's STS Muscle & Recovery Features Two Foam Rolling Workouts

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
FoamRollerUpperBody_9631.jpg

STS Muscle & Recovery comes with 8 recovery workouts, two of which are foam rolling workouts utilizing our orange 36-inch roller.

As we age, we lose some of our flexibility. As a result, we no longer have the joint range of motion we had when we were young. Remember how easy it was to do a split in middle school? That’s why flexibility training is so important.

When you work on improving your flexibility, it can improve your performance when you weight train and when you play sports. Being more flexible can also reduce your risk of injury and enhance your posture. Most of us can use a little help with our posture!

The standard method of improving flexibility is stretching to help lengthen muscles and improve range of motion, but there’s another approach to improving flexibility called self-myofascial release. This technique uses an inexpensive foam roller and doesn’t involve a trip to a physical therapist.

The goal of using a foam roller is to apply enough pressure to release fascial adhesions that might interfere with how flexible your muscles are and how they function.

You can Pre-Order STS Muscle and Recovery starting next Monday, October 24th!!!
* Look for complete details in next week's newsletter

Yummmmm. I do this move every night before bed for 30 minutes. I just lie there and do....nothing. I even scoot up so my head hangs a bit off of the roller so I get a backwards neck stretch. Feels great since my day consists of me looking down and reaching forward all day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.