forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Arrrreee youuuu readddyyyy… for another video clip! This clip is from my STS 2.0 All Upper Body #1 workout! In this clip you’ll see some examples of how different options are given so that you can enjoy STS 2.0 even if you don’t have a certain piece of equipment. This is done many times throughout the series so that everyone can get the most out of STS 2.0!

*Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

Neat! I'm familiar with using the bands for pushups (across back - using weight of hands to hold them down), but I've never thought to loop them around my upper arms. I'm having trouble imagining what muscles that challenges, so I guess I'll have to try it to find out. :)

Neat! I'm familiar with using the bands for pushups (across back - using weight of hands to hold them down), but I've never thought to loop them around my upper arms. I'm having trouble imagining what muscles that challenges, so I guess I'll have to try it to find out. :)
This fabric loop around the arms makes the push ups exercise easier (I will explain that in the DVD as we set up for that exercise). So the version with the band across the back that you’re familiar with is the harder version, making the push ups more challenging.

So nice to see a teaser. Something to look forward to! I miss workouts because this past week all I had time for was shoveling snow! I kid you not. I love snow but when you are dumped on and working 6 days a week you life becomes work, shovel, eat and sleep on repeat.
Omg, that’s crazy!!! I live in Houston , Texas and we pretty much have wacky seasons. You can be in shorts and tank tops in the morning and jackets at night. We really don’t have spring. It’s like winter to summer. And oppressive heat and humidity. But as one of my friends says “at least you don’t have to shovel heat!!!”

So nice to see a teaser. Something to look forward to! I miss workouts because this past week all I had time for was shoveling snow! I kid you not. I love snow but when you are dumped on and working 6 days a week you life becomes work, shovel, eat and sleep on repeat.
Snowlover, I can relate. If I do manage to slip in a workout, I end up doing yoga in an effort to loosen up my aching back. Thank goodness for Cathe's premixes and her perfect 30. I think those short yoga sessions are the only thing that's keeping me walking in an upright position. Snow is a LOT heavier than it looks. Shoveling snow IS my current strength training.

As an aside to the snow shoveling workout ... I live in Michigan so no stranger to snow either ... We purchased those scoop/sled shovels (they're rather expensive @~$50), but they are great for heavier, deeper snowfalls. Really speed up the work & are much easier on the back & shoulders.

Snowlover, I can relate. If I do manage to slip in a workout, I end up doing yoga in an effort to loosen up my aching back. Thank goodness for Cathe's premixes and her perfect 30. I think those short yoga sessions are the only thing that's keeping me walking in an upright position. Snow is a LOT heavier than it looks. Shoveling snow IS my current strength training.
I looove shoveling snow! :D It's a great workout. Unfortunately, we haven't had a lot of snow here in Maryland in recent years. Back when we used have at least one blizzard every winter, my husband bought a snow thrower to clear our 400' driveway. I always asked him not to clear the walkway in front of our house so I could shovel it and get my "fix". :)

Debinmi, Yup I've been using a snow scoop for years. I once wore one out and am now on my second one in my adult life. I'm not one of those crazy people with a little plastic shovel killing my back, no way! Work smarter not harder.

Debinmi, Yup I've been using a snow scoop for years. I once wore one out and am now on my second one in my adult life. I'm not one of those crazy people with a little plastic shovel killing my back, no way! Work smarter not harder.
I use a rink shovel, 36 inches wide. Snow more often is light than heavy and wet so it moves quickly. Scoops are great too. Nothing small is worth the extra effort.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.