forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Mobility training is the ability to move your joint actively through its range of motion. It incorporates flexibility and strength and is a key component in assisting you in your strength training and cardio workouts. As we age our muscles get stiffer and our joints become less flexible which can lead to muscle imbalances. Cathe's Perfect30 Flow Mobility Training workout helps to reduce muscle imbalances and reduce the risk of injuries by moving your body joints through a full range of motion.

*Pre-Order PERFECT30 now or learn more at https://bit.ly/2RlEJRY *LAST CHANCE!!! Current Pre-Sale Prices End Oct 4th!!!

I am really looking forward to the new workouts, especially this one. I deal with stress by running, so this entire year has been nothing but running. My hips and hamstrings are very tight as a result. I need the motivation to put on my workout shoes instead of running shoes and lots of motivation to stretch more. Thank you!!

Mobility workouts are great. This one looks really good and a lot of the moves are in other mobility workouts I do. One thing I have noticed with mobility workouts is that they move through a range of motion and feel so good, well sometimes they don't but that just means I need more work. Thanks Cathe for this one.
yes, your totally right ❤️

I am really looking forward to the new workouts, especially this one. I deal with stress by running, so this entire year has been nothing but running. My hips and hamstrings are very tight as a result. I need the motivation to put on my workout shoes instead of running shoes and lots of motivation to stretch more. Thank you!!
the 90/90 movement and the scorpion will be great for you !

I just did the Timesaver Mobility basics core focus premix .
What an awesome premix!! It builds slowly to warm up the hips and abs so it was ideal for using as a longer warmup and quick abs workout. The workout I was doing didn't have a dedicated abs section so this fit perfectly!

Those rotating piston planks were no joke and were placed exactly when I was ready for them...well as ready as I can be ;)

I have tried several of the premixes and have been happy with each one but I had to post especially about this one because I think it's a hidden gem! Well done Cathe and premix crew!!

Will have fun continuing to explore all the other premixes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.