I just did the Timesaver Mobility basics core focus premix .
What an awesome premix!! It builds slowly to warm up the hips and abs so it was ideal for using as a longer warmup and quick abs workout. The workout I was doing didn't have a dedicated abs section so this fit perfectly!

Those rotating piston planks were no joke and were placed exactly when I was ready for them...well as ready as I can be ;)

I have tried several of the premixes and have been happy with each one but I had to post especially about this one because I think it's a hidden gem! Well done Cathe and premix crew!!

Will have fun continuing to explore all the other premixes!
Thanks for your awesome feedback. So happy you love the premix!

I really enjoy this workout, too, and find I really enjoy the Yoga Strength & Flexibility + Mobility Basics Core Focus premix. I try to do one of the stand-alone workouts or one of the premixes once a week in replacement of my usual vinyasa yoga workout in the morning.

I really enjoy the core workout, though. It's an especially nice change of pace right now since I'm in the middle of the 90-day XTrain rotation so only have the two core workouts to switch between.

If there's any one exercise I really dislike its those scorpions. They are, however, a great gauge for me to see how strong or flexible my glutes and lower back are on any given day. My left side is always more difficult than my right. My main challenge with this is how it hurts my chest. :( I don't have large breasts, but man, it is really uncomfortable. I don't know if maybe I need to roll up my mat underneath or something.

Kellyro77, I have the same problem as you with doing scorpions. Rolling on my chest like that really hurts, and I don't have large breasts either.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.