CATHE ROAD TRIP THIS JULY!

I've already got myself 3 roomies! WHOOOOOOOOOT! You can bet I'll be glued to this forum over the weekend awaiting details, credit card in hand.

I'm from upstate NY, Rochester to be exact. I'd love to go but don't really want to travel alone. I tried to think of friends or family who would want to go but there is no one who understands why I would want to go except my fellow catheites. :) Maybe we could get a bunch of upstate new yorkers to go.

Lisa

oh lisa, that would be great. I dont have any friends either who would want to come! :) They are all lazy maybe we can arrange something. you can email me at tina72382 -at- hotmail.com -Tina

Oh that is awesome, I'd love to go, but I'm already covering another person's shift. But she's canceled her vaction 3 times now, maybe she'll cancel again, and I can still get a spot. Not to wish her any bad luck, just if she'd just move it a few days. As it would be otherwise awesome timing for me.

Kit

Oh yeah, I'm there! And I planned on getting so much done this weekend....NOT! I'm going to be glued to my computer for the official sign up notice!

Alexandra

I'm a cathe newbie--will I be out of my league if I try and make this trip? I'm a runner and cyclist and go to the gym for "regular" workouts with weights, but have decided to get out of my "rut" by doing cathe workouts at home and ditched the gym in favor of this in addition to my running and cycling(I also bought a bosu and a katami bar). I'm learning new things every cathe workout, I'm just afraid that I may be "out of the loop". I have no problem doing intermediate workouts but I look at the pics of the other road trips and get a little intimidated. Any advice would be great! :)
P.S. Any other floridians out there?

Oh, this would be sooo awesome!!! I hope I can find a job, and earn enough money to go by then I so want to go, I never knew stuff like this was even possible.

I hope to be there and meet everyone, especailly say hello to Cathe face to face.

Kelly

Luv2run -

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!

My advice - hang out with us in the forums, chat with us - I promise you'll have a blast and learn a lot of great information (there are a lot of Cathe newbies among us) - and we'll see YOU in New Jersey!!! No worries!!!:)

Angie

Hi Cathe,

Any chance I can convice you to consider doing a tour of Europe and give a class in Amsterdam? Really great place and I don't mind having you stay in my house. Really I don't. You can get a whole room to yourself!

Dutchie:)

What a bummer! I'll be in Vegas that week! We booked our trip about two months ago!

I was really looking forward to this. Hopefully Cathe will have another one!

Enjoy!:)

Oh boy, it is finally here! I can't wait!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

So what if I just wanted to come by for the day? Could I do that? What would the cost be?

TIA!:)

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img]
EDD: 05/19/05

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.