CATHE ROAD TRIP THIS JULY!

I hope, I hope, I hope I can make it! I have an unbreakabel committment Fri PM, but hope to be able to make it early Sat. WOW! I am so excited!!!!

Whoooooo hoooo! Yippee! It's finally a reality! I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go! I need to talk to DH tonight! I wonder how much hotel and meals are going to be? I'm in the Bronx. Anybody from NYC (meaning any of the five boroughs) going?

Sanchia

Thanks for the info!! I'm hoping to be able to make it --we are planning on moving to south florida in a month or 2 so I'm hoping that the move will be over by then(it should be). I don't have a CLUE about New Jersey so I'll keep an eye out for the info on the board.
This message board is great, you are all so helpful in giving advice regarding different workouts and rotations, etc., it's a great help!
:D

>I'm in!!!! Anyone from upstate NY going?
>
>Tammy
>
Hi Tammy,

I'm Planning too!! I'm near the Albany, NY area as well.

Susan C.M.
>

Susan,

Maybe we can work something out....when we know for sure that we are both going, we can decide if we want to drive out together or fly out together or whatever.

How cool!

Tammy

Has the cost always been that high to attend a Cathe Road Trip? I've been here and on VF since 1996 (give or take) and I don't remember there being a charge to attend the classes and road trip.

Some clarification please...

Please excuse the double post... computer has been wonky all day.

I've been around here and VF for a long time and I don't recall there being a fee to attend the Cathe Road Trip. Can someone explain the reason for the $159.99 fee to attend a two day session?

Dang! I wish I had known that this was going to happen sooner! My 40th birthday is July 13th and I wanted to DO something and I signed up for another fitness camp but can't get my money back now ! I hope you do this next year too and that I know far enough in advance that I can make plans to attend. I hope everyone has a fabulous, fit, fun time...without me?! Boohoo.
Amy;(

Lisa I'm from Rochester too. I'll send you a PM
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

Where do I fly into if I'm coming from Florida? My neighbor is from northern New Jersey and wasn't familiar with south New Jersey and she said that depending on how south it is that I might fly into Philadelphia(?) I'm a little nervous being that I don't know where I'm going. I haven't seen anyone coming from as far away as I am(at least not yet)so any info you guys have would be great!!

Yes, you would fly into Philadelphia Airport. I think the gym is about 20-30 minutes from there.
Namita

Floobert - I don't think many of us will know anyone. But ... hello, my name is Shelley. Pleased to meet you. There. Now you know me! I'll see you there:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.