Cathe is doing one of the core movements you can expect to see in the Functional Pilates Fusion workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
thumbnail_IMG_3269.jpg

Learn more about Cathe's Lift, Move & Restore: https://bit.ly/42tRZZ6

Pictured here, Cathe is doing one of the core movements you can expect to see in the Functional Pilates Fusion workout. She is using the mini yoga ball to support and protect the back while challenging the core with a few stability ball exercises. This active full body conditioning routine will include a mix of classic Pilates movements along with additional workout modalities to tone, strengthen, and elongate your muscles while also improving posture, alignment, mobility, and flexibility.

Interesting! So I turned my iPad upside down & zoomed in on the notebook! :):)
The only things I could make out was scissor pumps, butterfly sit-ups & bike maneuver!
Not wanting to “pop the balloon “ so to speak, but inquiring minds want to know!

Ooh, there is tubing laying there too! I am into Toy Store workouts right now :):). And
I am liking the looks of these ”toys” laying around & in use! Just hope things are
chaptered…. I have 2 Blender Total Body Toy Store workouts and can possibly see
a #3 in the future! Bring on the toys!

I was just thinking ... in STS2.0 (& at least one LIVE), we place the ball on our leg & do quad lifts. This time it looks like we'll be lifting our legs to touch the ball like we do in some core workouts (except we also crunch up from the floor... this time we use the small ball to support the back - I bet those hip flexors will get a workout!). Love variety! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.