cathe.com or fitnessfreak.com???

Who's Patty? And why would she be so ticked off? I don't come to these forums enough...I miss everything!:eek:

I was kinda wondering the same thing TeTe. I am around so infrequently these days. I can not imagine anyone having anything against Deb.

Debbie,

I just finished reading this thread and very surprised that someone would start a post like this. I love reading your threads. You are a genuine, wonderful, friendly person!! Do NOT stop posting here. I agree with one poster that this may have come from jealously.

Please continue to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suz - That original poster wasn't Patty. Just letting you know. But thanks for coming to my defense, my friend!

Oh good! That is GREAT news! Someone else had mentioned her name and I thought it sounded a bit too familiar. You are a good friend and I don't want to see you hurt. Keep doing what you do. You touch so many lives.

Oh good! That is GREAT news! Someone else had mentioned her name and I thought it sounded a bit too familiar. You are a good friend and I don't want to see you hurt. Keep doing what you do. You touch so many lives.

Regardless, it is always good (insert blatant sarcasm here) to see the the Peyton Place mentality is alive and well in Catheland. Cripes, you can't even post some fitness rotations (that people are ASKING for) without someone getting their knickers in a twist.

Regardless, it is always good (insert blatant sarcasm here) to see the the Peyton Place mentality is alive and well in Catheland. Cripes, you can't even post some fitness rotations (that people are ASKING for) without someone getting their knickers in a twist.

LMAO! Ain't it the truth?? :rolleyes:

*snickers*...you said "knickers"...:) Its all good Debbie, just ignore the BS and keep on posting.:)

ROTFLMAO!!!! "Knickers in a twist...."

I have all of Debbie's rotations on a memory stick, so to answer your question....a big N-O!

What a mean thing to say! Debbie has never done anything but TIRELESSLY work to answer the HUNDREDS of questions put to her. Some people do this for pay -- Debbie does it out of kindness!

Last edited:
Also, I've read tons of her stuff and I think it's GREAT! She was nice enough to take some time and answer some questions re: deadlifts for me after I herniated a lumbar disc as well. I hope she keeps posting!

Check your PM's for the leg rotation . . . ;)

I can't imagine getting upset/annoyed at anyone who posts helpful information for the benefit of others. That's like someone doing a favor for you and then getting pissy at them. It would be rude if it happened in person, and it's just as rude on an internet forum.

With all due respect, is anyone else getting a little tired of having to sift through posts for/from fitnessfreak to get to Cathe's information?

You may have misunderstood the purpose of the Rotation Forum. It is not meant just for Cathe's rotations. To quote from the description:
This is a forum to share your favorite Video/DVD rotations. Cathe will also contribute to this forum by providing one video/DVD rotation per month.

Secondly, even suppose the Rotation section did not explicitly invite contributions from Forum members, Debbie's posts are overwhelmingly and obviously popular. It is apparent that people look forward to her posts and seek out her opinion.

I truly tried to understand what your objective was in making this post. I do not want to jump to any harsh conclusions, but I still dont understand.

Well said, Vrinda (as always ;)). Also, FF posts Cathe-centered rotations so she is still encouraging people to do Cathe's workouts. It's not like she's posting a bunch of rotations with non-Cathe workouts. I'm sure Cathe is happy people have more rotations that include her workouts.

70+ answers to the initial question and no response from the OP...fascinating...:rolleyes:

I also think it's pretty nice of Debbie to help out so many other Cathe-ites with rotations.

Hey everybody - Keith here...once upon a time, I posted pretty much everyday on the "any guys out there" challenge. Well, the challenge died, but I didn't . To answer the question...I'm cool with the Freak. She's got the goods.
Catch ya'll later - and if no one objects, I might join in on these threads more frequently.
Keith

My thoughts:

1. Short answer to OP's question: NO

2. My turn to give some love to Debbie: Please, please, please don't ever stop posting rotations or answering questions. I'm doing my first FF rotation now(the Sept. 08 Leg Blast) and am loving it so much I want to do them all!:)

3. And this is with *all due respect*:p but I don't really understand what the OP means by *sift through posts to get to Cathe's information*? Where is all this information from Cathe on the Rotations forum?

Don't get me wrong I think Cathe is very generous with her time and knowledge answering questions on the Ask Cathe and STS boards but aside from posting her monthly rotation(which is pinned to the top!) what other information is she posting in the Rotations board?

I hope no one misinterprets what I'm saying...this is no complaint against Cathe's input here. I think she is more accessible than a lot of other instructors are on their boards but given that I don't see where all of this *information* is that one would need to *sift through* Debbie's stuff to get to, I'd really appreciate if the OP could explain her point in asking the original question.

Or am I just missing all of this Cathe *information* in the Rotation forum?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.