Cathe and Kristin doing a wall anchor lat pull-down with both green & black tubing in the STS All Upper Body#2 workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
UpperBody2-9043.jpg

Pictured here are Cathe and Kristin doing a wall anchor lat pull-down with both green & black tubing (
1f525.png
) in the STS All Upper Body#2 workout.
Doubling up the tubing makes the exercise extra intense for those looking for the ultimate back challenge. Options will be shown for those who don’t have wall anchors for their tubing and or any tubing at all.

Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

@Debinmi: Not Cathe, but you can get wall anchors from Amazon in a variety of styles and price ranges. Look for a pack of three. They should come with instructions on where to place them, but in case they don't, one should go around shoulder height, one an arms reach above, and one just above the baseboard.

ETA: I don't have this style myself so I can't comment on how good they are, but they look very close to Cathe's picture. And a $10 off coupon to boot: https://www.amazon.com/OUUO-Resista...22-3e48a4e74531&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m

I remember doing those in the first STS. The tubing Cathe used to sell came with a door anchor. It was a flap of thick canvas with something like a marble inside at one end and a loop at the other. You’d hook your tube in the loop and put the canvas strip on top of your door, shut the door and the marble would hold it in place. I knew it would stay put because I’d even put my feet up against the door for more bracing.

@Debinmi: Not Cathe, but you can get wall anchors from Amazon in a variety of styles and price ranges. Look for a pack of three. They should come with instructions on where to place them, but in case they don't, one should go around shoulder height, one an arms reach above, and one just above the baseboard.

ETA: I don't have this style myself so I can't comment on how good they are, but they look very close to Cathe's picture. And a $10 off coupon to boot: https://www.amazon.com/OUUO-Resista...22-3e48a4e74531&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m
Thanks yamabachi!

Hey, did any of you see, on Amazon, that door strap thing that has "anchor" hooks on it? It's like, $19.99 I
think and has mixed reviews. It goes around door and tightens, so some say or others say it doesn't stay
tight. I have a cable thing around a closet door, (cables at top and bottom) that I got years ago, I am
thinking that Suzanne Somers put it out, anyway, it goes around the door and secures on back side. I don't
use it that often anymore, but I have never had to re-tighten it, so I am wondering if this thing on Amazon
would be good for anchor points....I don't really have anywhere to permanently put them...I do have a door
anchor strap that has a "wheel" on one end that you use and that works, but you have to move it.....
Just wondering if anyone saw this and what your thoughts are.....

Hey, did any of you see, on Amazon, that door strap thing that has "anchor" hooks on it? It's like, $19.99 I
think and has mixed reviews. It goes around door and tightens, so some say or others say it doesn't stay
tight. I have a cable thing around a closet door, (cables at top and bottom) that I got years ago, I am
thinking that Suzanne Somers put it out, anyway, it goes around the door and secures on back side. I don't
use it that often anymore, but I have never had to re-tighten it, so I am wondering if this thing on Amazon
would be good for anchor points....I don't really have anywhere to permanently put them...I do have a door
anchor strap that has a "wheel" on one end that you use and that works, but you have to move it.....
Just wondering if anyone saw this and what your thoughts are.....

No, I didn't see those but I have checked into another brand of door anchor that I'm going to try. The dark wall anchors won't look good in my room

No, I didn't see those but I have checked into another brand of door anchor that I'm going to try. The dark wall anchors won't look good in my room
Would you mind sharing which door anchor you are considering? There is another one
on Amazon, Jeteca, which is about $28. Only has 12 reviews, but they are all 5 star,
it has a locking mechanism on the back side…thinking about that

Thanks…..sounds good….. I need to measure my door and see if it’s 6 or 8 feet….don’t
think it’s 8….. I already have one of those anchor straps that have like a little wheel on one end and you slip it thru the door wherever you want it and shut the door, it works
great…so I don’t even really know why I am even looking …..LOL.

OK, decision made :) I am keeping what I have.......I fooled around with my strap with the foam wheel last
night and it does work perfectly. I put it mid way thru the hinge side of the door and it did not move and was
tight. So, I'm good. This strap came from Dick's Sporting a long time ago. I believe Cathe
did say that they would be selling a door anchor strap soon as well, for some reason I think I saw a pic
of it or something like it on her Facebook page and I believe it's something like what I have.
OMG, with all these decisions, it's gonna be a decision-making wait for these dvds ! :) Pretty soon I need to
get back on the "foam roller " train !

Last edited:
OK, decision made :) I am keeping what I have.......I fooled around with my strap with the foam wheel last
night and it does work perfectly. I put it mid way thru the hinge side of the door and it did not move and was
tight. So, I'm good. This strap came from Dick's Sporting a long time ago. I believe Cathe
did say that they would be selling a door anchor strap soon as well, for some reason I think I saw a pic
of it or something like it on her Facebook page and I believe it's something like what I have.
OMG, with all these decisions, it's gonna be a decision-making wait for these dvds ! :) Pretty soon I need to
get back on the "foam roller " train !
I understand... the wall anchors I improvised years ago work perfectly fine, they're just rather obtrusive... and I'm not inclined to spend $60 for "cry-out loud" white anchors, so I'm LOL at myself with you ... ha ha hahaha

I understand... the wall anchors I improvised years ago work perfectly fine, they're just rather obtrusive... and I'm not inclined to spend $60 for "cry-out loud" white anchors, so I'm LOL at myself with you ... ha ha hahaha
I know... (sigh) I guess we are (or at least myself) trying to prepare for the workouts and
at the same time, help time pass by while waiting.....I am going to ask about her door
anchor because I saw on her Facebook page this AM where Cathe answered someone
about the door anchor, that they had them, but I didn't see it in the store. Maybe I mis-
understood. I wouldn't mind having a second one, cause I always need a "backup".
Dick's does have the one I have, but wouldn't mind having Cathe's......

BTW, I watched some clips on YT showing the sock anchor.....several of them, matter of fact,
and that was neat. :) Most of my socks have holes in them :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.