Canadians, still waiting for Xtrain/Calendars?

My calendar came on Jan. 7 (no duty) but X-Train isn't here yet. I expect there will be duty on it. It seems that the longer it takes, the more likely there's a duty charge, probably because the delay is due to someone at Canada Customs calculating the duty! :D

Stebby

I got a notice today from the post office to p/u a package tomorrow. I owe $25 so I'm presuming that's the delay in getting Xtrain - stuck in customs.:(

WOW, thanks Cathe and Chris!

I got mine yesterday (thursday). I am so impressed, it came in a box with bubble wrap! no cracked case and no rips or folds in my guide. I am so impressed! no duties either (although thats a thanks to the Canadian customs people). it all looks awesome and I am thrilled with the customer service:D

YEAH, I finally got it! $15 GST and $10 Handling fee to Customs:mad::mad: Thanks for the delay.

I think the size of the box is what catches their eye and pulls it out of the system. While there is a concern for damage I know I think the box could have been smaller.

Anyhow, off to look at the guide. It looks BEAUTIFUL.

I'm still waiting for both calendar and XTrain DVDs, in Edmonton. Getting quite frustrated about the calendar. It will be at least half way through the month of January before I even receive it. I don't live on the moon :mad:

XTrain finally came! I got the notice from the post office yesterday and picked it up last night. The User's Guide is incredible! I dove right in and did Supercuts this afternoon. It was amazing! Can't wait to try all the other workouts. No customs charges this time - hooray!!!

Hope Xtrain finds everybody soon!

Kelly

I received my XTrain DVD set on Wed. Jan. 9th with no extra charges. I was thrilled. I am in Saskatchewan. Can't believe it is here before people in Ontario. :)

Still no XTrain for me in Toronto, as of Jan. 14!

Maybe there will be a notice waiting for me when I get home. Fingers crossed!

Glad you got yours, pouncer! And no duty is especially nice. :)

Stebby

why do some people have to pay duty and others dont? I dont get that. Got my notice today and owe 21$....:confused:

Stebby,

I am in Toronto too and my Xtrain came two fridays ago. If we lived nearby one another I would certainly share! I hope it comes soon. It's a great set and soooooooooo versatile.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.