Canadians, still waiting for Xtrain/Calendars?

cab0899

Cathlete
Let's do a call out and see who has received their calendars and workouts? (Every pre-order I swear that next time I will do downloads :cool:)

No calendar and no dvds in Winnipeg yet!

Who else is waiting?

In Ontario and still waiting for XTrain :( Somebody posted on VF yesterday that she's already received hers in Ireland.

Let's do a call out and see who has received their calendars and workouts? (Every pre-order I swear that next time I will do downloads :cool:)

No calendar and no dvds in Winnipeg yet!

Who else is waiting?

Ya, no kidding about the downloads! I'm near Toronto and it takes a very long time to get DVD's :(. It can take up upwards of 4-6weeks :(. I got Xtrain downloads and I'm SO happy I did. No more waiting, no more shipping costs, no more duty fee's (I got hit pretty hard with STS for some reason :confused:).

I feel for all my Canadian Cathlete's :(. I'm sending you guys lots of "fast shipping vibes" {{{{}}}}.

Natasha

Toronto - nothing yet. I was considering getting the downloads but glad I didn't ... my iPod conked out last week and so did one of the hard disks on the computer!

I am getting psyched listening to everyone's descriptions of the calendar and the workouts though. Hoping to get them by mid-January.

Stebby

Got the calendar on Wednesday here in Woodstock (1.5 hours outside Toronto). This makes me hopeful that DVDs won't take too long to follow?

Got mine today !! No calendar yet though. Really surprised(but happy) to see XTrain so quickly and with no custom charges!!!

No XTRAIN here and I'm fairly close to Toronto. I wasn't expecting them until next week but you'll got my hopes up with receiving them already.

Hi everyone!

I live in Uxbridge, Ontario and I got my calendar January 2nd. Still waiting for XTrain! It's sooooo hard to be patient! My birthday is next week - I'm hoping it will arrive for that! Fingers crossed.........

Love the 2013 calendar! It's so motivating hanging in my workout space!

For everyone who has received XTrain - ENJOY!!!

Kelly:)

Got my calendar today in NS. No xtrain though. The calendar was sent on the 21st..let me do some math.,,,, maybe xtrain in 6 more days...?

I am in Vancouver and still no calendar or XTrain. I have my fingers crossed that I don't get dinged with duty this time.

Cheryl

I just received XTrain today along with my Cathe calendar in Vancouver. And I didn't get charged duty this time.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.