being preyed upon....

I've noticed this too. But, I will look at the number of posts to see if this is a person who has been a part of this forum for some time or someone who is maybe just wanting to promote something. For the most part I think that most here are genuine and I for one love all the recommendations that I have gotten through this forum. This is one educated crowd on advanced exercise and I have discovered A LOT of new info through this forum.

If I feel that someone is just here to push a product, I just ignore their post. It's hard for them to fight/sell to themselves and if we all ignore them, maybe they'll go away!!! Hopefully, they won't waste their time where there is no audience that is interested in their product! JMO! :)

If you are referring to me.... I just mentioned Candace because she is in CC6.... and since you all love CC, I thought you may like this. I recenlty came accross her downloads after attending a fitness conference where she presented cycle and it was just a suggestion. I am new to this forum, however all of you are pushing products other than Cathe. As I said earlier... Cathe is FREE on Fit TV! Gotta Love Her!

Ashli

>If you are referring to me.... I just mentioned Candace
>because she is in CC6.... and since you all love CC, I thought
>you may like this. I recenlty came accross her downloads after
>attending a fitness conference where she presented cycle and
>it was just a suggestion. I am new to this forum, however all
>of you are pushing products other than Cathe. As I said
>earlier... Cathe is FREE on Fit TV! Gotta Love Her!
>
>Ashli

Ashli - I think it's because you have posted the info. on Candace in several threads that are specifically about Cardio Coach. It makes it look a little suspicious even though you probably didn't mean it that way at all and were just trying to be helpful. A separate post with the info. saying "hey I tried this and loved it" probably wouldn't have ruffled any feathers. I'm not saying that the OP was referring to you though. Just pointing out why I think people are interpreting your other posts a certain way. :)

??? :7 :7

Ok, I know what ya'll are talkin' about now. I just ignore threads that don't interest me I guess. I am kind of a Grace convert and Spinerval fanatic right now (Cathe still reigns queen) but am always open to new workouts and new suggestions from our esteemed Cathe members!:7

OOPS, did I just "promote?":7 And to Dave: You are one funny mess!:p

>Well if you buy my book "Never be preyed upon again" you'll
>learn how to put those predators in place. Visit my site
>www.IAmKidding.com
>
>You'll learn how to make millions of dollars assisting the
>deposed Nigerian Oil Minister launder his money! You'll learn
>how to buy offshore pharmaceutical products that the FDA is
>preventing the sale of but will make your life great! You'll
>learn how to be a product evaluator and you can keep the
>products! You can lose all the weight you ever wanted to
>without dieting or exercising!
>
>All this can be yours if you act now!!!!
>
>Sorry I couldn't resist

OMG!! ROTFLMAO!!!

>
>
>OMG!! ROTFLMAO!!!

What she said. Except in my case, please insert Fat.

~* Vrinda *~

>
>>
>>
>>OMG!! ROTFLMAO!!!
>
>What she said. Except in my case, please insert Fat.
>
>
>~* Vrinda *~

Vrinda -- Hahahaha -- ans I'm sure that's not true! :7

I have gotten some of the best tips from this site. Cardio Coach, Spinervals, P90X, Powerstrike not to mention a lot of really good feedback on other products in general. We are only preyed upon if we let ourselves be! I really appreciate that individuals can post here about such a wide variety of workouts and gear. My wallet on the other hand . . . . x(

Jennifer,

I am mostly on the Mom's Postpartum site but was curious.
Not to pressure you but can you give example? I imagine because
this is an open forum people express many different opinions/
suggestions.....

Take Care
Jennifer Claire 12/24/05
Taylor Elizabeth 08/22/07

Well, there was that one time I tried to get you all involved with Amway.....:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Beavs - Was that you that posted that "Pyramids really work" post!? You "Shamway" pusher you! ;)

(j/k Clarissa)

>Thank you, I really appreciate your taking the time to post.
>Just wanted to make sure that I didn't offend anyone. (I'm
>such a dork when it comes to things like that! :eek: )

I never would have thought they were in any way referring to you, Jess! You are never pushing us or anything. I also have my website links in my signature--but in my case I don't make any money off it anyway--so it's just random non-money-making self-promotion.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
dream blog: http://dreamerfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/f]

Hi. I truly didn't mean to get some people all riled up. Sorry. I'm amazed at how many hits this has gotten as I really am not that kind of person to stir the pot. It's pretty humerous. Anyway, I truly enjoy all of the advice and postings on this site and I am forever grateful to Cathe for putting out such effective and high quality workouts. This has been a big lesson to me to work on thinking before I speak/type. I'm sorry.
Jennifer

I don't think you need to apologize, Jennifer. I didn't think you were trying to stir the pot at all!

>Well if you buy my book "Never be preyed upon again" you'll
>learn how to put those predators in place. Visit my site
>www.IAmKidding.com
>
>You'll learn how to make millions of dollars assisting the
>deposed Nigerian Oil Minister launder his money! You'll learn
>how to buy offshore pharmaceutical products that the FDA is
>preventing the sale of but will make your life great! You'll
>learn how to be a product evaluator and you can keep the
>products! You can lose all the weight you ever wanted to
>without dieting or exercising!
>
>All this can be yours if you act now!!!!
>
>Sorry I couldn't resist

RLMBO
beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.