Any filming this year?

I'm REALLY liking the thoughtful suggestion Island Rose said about if you would consider doing a workout for a 1 minute challenging strength segment followed by a 20 second plyo segment. I would LOVE that. Getting strength along with cardio HIT is the PERFECT combination for a DVD. I really do hope you consider it. Oh and also doing another with low impact HIT would be perfect too. So say doing Bi's N Biceps Plyo HIT; Back, Chest, Tricep Low Impact HIT; and Legs with Plyo n Low Impact HIT. Just sayin. :D

Last edited:
I'm REALLY liking the thoughtful suggestion Island Rose said about if you would consider doing a workout for a 1 minute challenging strength segment followed by a 20 second plyo segment. I would LOVE that. Getting strength along with cardio HIT is the PERFECT combination for a DVD. I really do hope you consider it. Oh and also doing another with low impact HIT would be perfect too. So say doing Bi's N Biceps Plyo HIT; Back, Chest, Tricep Low Impact HIT; and Legs with Plyo n Low Impact HIT. Just sayin. :D

So it would almost be like her original Bootcamp dvd. I love that workout. I just did it the other day and haven't done it in a while. I love pulling out older dvd's and then I wonder why haven't I done it in a while. Well, Cathe keeps putting out newer and fun workouts that the older ones just sit there. Not anymore. I am committed to doing at least 1 older workout from Cathe a week.

So it would almost be like her original Bootcamp dvd. I love that workout. I just did it the other day and haven't done it in a while. I love pulling out older dvd's and then I wonder why haven't I done it in a while. Well, Cathe keeps putting out newer and fun workouts that the older ones just sit there. Not anymore. I am committed to doing at least 1 older workout from Cathe a week.

So many to choose from! I just did Imax 2 and Drill Max. Both awesome!

Contrast Training

Hello again everybody. I am back to post a link to the style of training I was suggesting on my previous post. It is called Contrast Training. Cathe has done a similar training technique on STS Plyo Legs, the BBW of the Rock Bottoms rotation, and maybe on other circuit workouts, but no DVD completely devoted to this style of training yet. Like I said I would love anything Cathe gives us, but when I read this article back in September 2013 I never got it out of my head. Cathe Friedrich - What Is Contrast Training and How Can It Help You Build Lean Body Mass?. Cathe if you end up doing Contrast Training soon, I would love to have a low impact modification shown for all exercises. Sometimes I can do all high impact, sometimes I want a low impact modification, and sometimes there will be some exercises I can't do with the extra impact. Your next filming project is going to be freaking awesome no matter what. We're just mere mortals throwing ideas for you to consider. Thanks again.:D

Hello again everybody. I am back to post a link to the style of training I was suggesting on my previous post. It is called Contrast Training. Cathe has done a similar training technique on STS Plyo Legs, the BBW of the Rock Bottoms rotation, and maybe on other circuit workouts, but no DVD completely devoted to this style of training yet. Like I said I would love anything Cathe gives us, but when I read this article back in September 2013 I never got it out of my head. Cathe Friedrich - What Is Contrast Training and How Can It Help You Build Lean Body Mass?.

I just read this article (don't know how I missed it the first time) and it sounds great! I would love to see what Cathe would put together based on this concept.

I thought Cathe posted on facebook recently a question about preferred rest periods. That got me thinking that she is putting ideas together for new workouts. I'll buy anything Cathe. I would love for her to do a kettlebell workout and an updated pyramids but I'm starting to sound like a broken record about a new pyramids workout.

I thought Cathe posted on facebook recently a question about preferred rest periods. That got me thinking that she is putting ideas together for new workouts. I'll buy anything Cathe. I would love for her to do a kettlebell workout and an updated pyramids but I'm starting to sound like a broken record about a new pyramids workout.

I do too! Time flies by so quickly when I'm doing those.

I must say I'm disappointed that Cathe or anyone from her team has not responded to this question since first posted back in December. I'm sure everyone's busy, but if the team can respond to questions regarding firewalkers, cellulite, etc, you'd think we could get a no, maybe so, or at least we can't say so yet just so the loyal fans don't feel completely ignored. Sorry Cathe, but since you're so great you are always in demand. Anywho, I'm in the second month of the STS program so I have enough to keep me busy for now. When that's over I must say I have discovered a new found interest in a few of Jillian Michaels' DVDs. In between the strength training DVDs each week, I will be doing her Six Week Abs and Yoga Inferno. I've reviewed both and they are awesome. I like how she can pack in a total toning and cardio routine in about 30 mins. I love Cathe but realize it's not fair to rely solely on her to feed my tenacious appetite for variety and challenge. But PLEASE Cathe/the team, give us something to simmer over soon. Thanks!

30 minute series please!

Just wanted to say that a 30 minute workout system would be GREAT to see this year!! :)

I'd also love to see a 30 minute "system" series too, preferably with lots of low impact options. Ideally two 30 minute workouts on each disc to allow for a longer premix for those who prefer longer workouts. And please please please consider including an extended warm-up and extended stretch as options on each dvd.

I'd also love to see a 30 minute "system" series too, preferably with lots of low impact options. Ideally two 30 minute workouts on each disc to allow for a longer premix for those who prefer longer workouts. And please please please consider including an extended warm-up and extended stretch as options on each dvd.

Something like the warmup she did on X10 which clocks in at 7:55 minutes would be nice. That X10 warmup has some of everything and it's almost a workout in itself.

I'd like to see Cathe jump on the 10 minute band wagon and come out with a 10 minute DVD of her own with several workouts on it. And of course premixes like she did with X10 combining the different workouts. That'd be a great DVD.

I said this in a different thread, but I would love her to hook up with Ugi Fit and do a workout series. I want to use my ball and just dont like their workout dvds . Music and production just not up to Cathe.

Cathe, I hope you are well. I have to admit I get excited every time I think about the possibility of having new workouts this summer or fall. I even have a little budget in case you announce something this month or the next, and have a list of workouts in my wishlist to order at the same time I place a pre-order, but we have not heard from you in the forums, not just to answer this thread, but in general, just to even say hi. I can't speak for everybody, but I certainly miss your posts in the forums. I know you are super busy and hopefully that is the reason. Well wishes to you, your family, and the staff.

Hi Island Rose! Rather than make a list of reasons as to why I have not been on the forums, I am instead going to apologize most sincerely to you and everyone here on the forums and make it a point to post here more frequently once again. You are all very important and special to me and I'm sorry that I haven't been posting for quite some time. You WILL be seeing more of me. That is a PROMISE!!! :D

Cathe, I hope you are well. I have to admit I get excited every time I think about the possibility of having new workouts this summer or fall. I even have a little budget in case you announce something this month or the next, and have a list of workouts in my wishlist to order at the same time I place a pre-order, but we have not heard from you in the forums, not just to answer this thread, but in general, just to even say hi. I can't speak for everybody, but I certainly miss your posts in the forums. I know you are super busy and hopefully that is the reason. Well wishes to you, your family, and the staff.

Hi Tahitia! You are right. I can be much better at answering questions here and I am very sorry. Thank you for being so supportive of me and my products to help keep you in shape. As I just mentioned to Island Rose, rather than make a list of reasons as to why I have not been on the forums, I am instead going to apologize most sincerely to you and everyone here on the forums and make it a point to post here more frequently once again. You are all very important and special to me and I'm sorry that I haven't been posting for quite some time. You WILL be seeing more of me. That is a PROMISE!!! :D

I must say I'm disappointed that Cathe or anyone from her team has not responded to this question since first posted back in December. I'm sure everyone's busy, but if the team can respond to questions regarding firewalkers, cellulite, etc, you'd think we could get a no, maybe so, or at least we can't say so yet just so the loyal fans don't feel completely ignored. Sorry Cathe, but since you're so great you are always in demand. Anywho, I'm in the second month of the STS program so I have enough to keep me busy for now. When that's over I must say I have discovered a new found interest in a few of Jillian Michaels' DVDs. In between the strength training DVDs each week, I will be doing her Six Week Abs and Yoga Inferno. I've reviewed both and they are awesome. I like how she can pack in a total toning and cardio routine in about 30 mins. I love Cathe but realize it's not fair to rely solely on her to feed my tenacious appetite for variety and challenge. But PLEASE Cathe/the team, give us something to simmer over soon. Thanks!

Hi Tahitia! You are right. I can be much better at answering questions here and I am very sorry. Thank you for being so supportive of me and my products to help keep you in shape. As I just mentioned to Island Rose, rather than make a list of reasons as to why I have not been on the forums, I am instead going to apologize most sincerely to you and everyone here on the forums and make it a point to post here more frequently once again. You are all very important and special to me and I'm sorry that I haven't been posting for quite some time. You WILL be seeing more of me. That is a PROMISE!!! :D

Thank you Cathe! It was only some time after my post that I found out that your father passed. I'm not online much so I'm not Up to date with the latest news all the time. First, I'm sorry for your loss and under the circumstances it makes sense that you didn't do much with the forum. So I apologize for my timing of the post. My mother passed unexpectedly in 2010 so I understand that grieving is sometimes unpredictable and inconsistent.

Again, thank you for the reply.

Tahitia

Hi Island Rose! Rather than make a list of reasons as to why I have not been on the forums, I am instead going to apologize most sincerely to you and everyone here on the forums and make it a point to post here more frequently once again. You are all very important and special to me and I'm sorry that I haven't been posting for quite some time. You WILL be seeing more of me. That is a PROMISE!!! :D

Hi Cathe. Thanks for the reply. I'm usually very busy and don't have time to post most of the time, but I check the forums on a weekly basis. Yesterday while I was reading some messages at the forums I thought: "yikes I wonder if Cathe is okay, I haven't seen one of her messages in a long time" and thinking how much I miss reading your posts I decided to write you this message. Nice to see you back. I hope you don't mind when we miss you. I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in person, but you have been in many of my TV sets, my computers, my Ipad, two houses, and many hotel rooms when I take Travel Fit with me in my luggage. :eek: You're like a friend that's always there to push us to do our best, and when I didn't hear from you for awhile I got worried and just wanted to make sure you were fine. Glad to see you back and well, and don't worry, most of us know how busy life can get. Kindest regards to you, your hard working staff, and your family.:)

Thank you for your gracious note Tahitia! I am so sorry to hear that you lost your mother a few years ago. I truly am. ((((Hugs to you)))) I know it hurts so badly and yes, you are so right, the grieving process is very unpredictable and inconsistent.

Thank you Cathe! It was only some time after my post that I found out that your father passed. I'm not online much so I'm not Up to date with the latest news all the time. First, I'm sorry for your loss and under the circumstances it makes sense that you didn't do much with the forum. So I apologize for my timing of the post. My mother passed unexpectedly in 2010 so I understand that grieving is sometimes unpredictable and inconsistent.

Again, thank you for the reply.

Tahitia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.