Any filming this year?

You are too sweet IslandRose! Thank you for your care and concern. I hope that I am able to meet you on a roadtrip one day.

Hi Cathe. Thanks for the reply. I'm usually very busy and don't have time to post most of the time, but I check the forums on a weekly basis. Yesterday while I was reading some messages at the forums I thought: "yikes I wonder if Cathe is okay, I haven't seen one of her messages in a long time" and thinking how much I miss reading your posts I decided to write you this message. Nice to see you back. I hope you don't mind when we miss you. I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in person, but you have been in many of my TV sets, my computers, my Ipad, two houses, and many hotel rooms when I take Travel Fit with me in my luggage. :eek: You're like a friend that's always there to push us to do our best, and when I didn't hear from you for awhile I got worried and just wanted to make sure you were fine. Glad to see you back and well, and don't worry, most of us know how busy life can get. Kindest regards to you, your hard working staff, and your family.:)

Awe Cathy,

You are only human like the rest of us. Life sometimes gives us things to reflect and learn.

Don't worry about making new inspiring DVD's until you are ready to do so.

Until then stay strong, enjoy family and friends, take time for yourself and then come back with a vengeance. WooHoo!

We are all here for you.

Janie

PS I hope I didn't overstep. Just wanted you to know how important you are to us.

Awe Cathy,

You are only human like the rest of us. Life sometimes gives us things to reflect and learn.

Don't worry about making new inspiring DVD's until you are ready to do so.

Until then stay strong, enjoy family and friends, take time for yourself and then come back with a vengeance. WooHoo!

We are all here for you.

Janie

PS I hope I didn't overstep. Just wanted you to know how important you are to us.

Janie,

Reading your sentence above, I could not stop listening to cathe's sentence:" Be careful what you are wishing for :D:D"

As to the rest of the post I could not agree more:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.