Any filming this year?

jcpolsky

Cathlete
Hi Cathe- hoped you enjoyed your holidays. I was just wondering if you wanted to share any ideas you have for filming this year. I am really curious what you have up your sleeve for 2014.

X train 2 with all those DVDs and add step like the new ones and a rock out knockout 2 and yoga!!
And greatest hits all her cardio Boxing on one DVD!!

STS2 including an extra 'butt day'. To include yoga and cardio, too. PLEASE! ;)

(although I'd be grateful for anything)

All these sound great, but...as much as I would like an XTrain 2 or STS 2 or any other "sequel" I think I would prefer to see what new stuff Cathe can come up with to surprise us, confuse our muscles and take us to a new level of fitness.

I'd love to know as well.

As far as suggestions, as much as I love STS I don't think I would have space for all those DVDs again. With the exception of the newer workouts, I have all of Cathe's DVDs and I do at least 1 Xtrain workout per week every week. I use all the Xtrain DVDs all the time, so I would definitely love something similar. However, I have to agree with everybody that is asking for something new. Cathe, I have been working out with you since the 90s and you introduced me to so many new and challenging workout styles: Circuit training, Interval training, HIIT and Tabata, Barre workouts, Bootcamp, 100 Rep Challenges, etc. You are not one to follow trends if they are not effective or if they might compromise safety (for example BOSU, kettlebells, trampolines, which are effective but can be unsafe for some). Mixing the best of what we already know with something new would be great. I like what you've done with the last two Rock Bottoms Rotations with the BBW, where we do a challenging strength workout for a minute followed by plyo for 20 seconds and I read an article on your newsletter a couple of months ago about this style of workout as well, something for you to consider perhaps? :eek:;) I will probably love anything you do anyway, but I thought I should add my two cents to the discussion. Thank you.

I would love a workout with just all bag work. I love the extra bag segments but they are too short so hoping one entire workout would be awesome!!

I was wondering if Cathe was going to do some kind of 30 minutes a day system. They seem to be really popular now.

I was wondering if Cathe was going to do some kind of 30 minutes a day system. They seem to be really popular now.

Someone mentioned on the suggestion board for Cathe to do a 30 minute total body weight workout. I think that is a GREAT idea! That would really fit into my evening schedule nicely! :p

I would love to see the quick workouts. The tabata and Hiit workouts are quick and effective!
I LOVE the XTrain Burnsets dvd. I can do cardio and 1 muscle group of weights in one day and I see fabulous results from that!

I would love to see more spin workouts with great music. In fact I would love to see a whole set of spin workouts :)

I would love to see the quick workouts. The tabata and Hiit workouts are quick and effective!
I LOVE the XTrain Burnsets dvd. I can do cardio and 1 muscle group of weights in one day and I see fabulous results from that!

Me too! I absolutely LOVE Burn Sets!

I would love to see more spin workouts with great music. In fact I would love to see a whole set of spin workouts :)

Totally new to spin I am in LOVE with xtrain ride and petal power. I would love to see some short Hiit spin that I could add to a weight day. I've done my version but Cathe pushes me harder :D

Her videos are like having a personal trainer at home

I personally would love to see her add to the website recorded live class or live streaming class (maybe to difficult)

This would be fun but it make take time away or to much stress to produce dvd and live stream content.

anyway looking for more of low impact hiit any form and love the idea of compound total body workouts ( I use the STS total body compound premix a lot and love LIS trisets because it uses the same concept)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.